-Trailer Park Trash -

DeletedUser

Heather ... You know what happened. BB tried everything to beat us from Spys to recruiting our players .. We regrouped and rimmed all of the traitors . BB was losing ground and then all the sudden they had to leave the server.. who leaves a server if they are winning ?? ( NO BODY) . If you don't believe so Please check the history books AKA the US27 forums .. It is all there.

I look forward to playing against AD and his children who said the same thing they are saying now until half of them ghosted and other half ran from pella see you guys soon hope I start on islands with you guys

DeletedUser12660

Heather ... You know what happened. BB tried everything to beat us from Spys to recruiting our players .. We regrouped and rimmed all of the traitors . BB was losing ground and then all the sudden they had to leave the server.. who leaves a server if they are winning ?? ( NO BODY) . If you don't believe so Please check the history books AKA the US27 forums .. It is all there.

I think I'm going to go and look back to see all those good memories lol

DeletedUser7919

I have no clue who AD is. Not gonna lie to you.

That's even better. AD is a quiet, humble Grep player who will hold your hand and gently guide you through his way of playing the game. He's patient. Loving. Everybody's ideal of what a true gentleman should be. When you finally do meet up with him, I'm sure you're going to fall head over heels in love with him, just like everybody else. Those who talk trash about him, well, they're just jealous, unstable, and insecure folks who got mad because AD wouldn't let them take advantage of his kind nature.

DeletedUser

i think i still have crashed more alliance then any of you guys though lol i am red

DeletedUser7768

I look forward to playing against AD and his children who said the same thing they are saying now until half of them ghosted and other half ran from pella see you guys soon hope I start on islands with you guys

HA HA MAYO! How you doing bud?

I will be there also, just not by my self. Ad said something to me about he better not see me on another server that he is on.. This is going to be really run.

DeletedUser7768

That's even better. AD is a quiet, humble Grep player who will hold your hand and gently guide you through his way of playing the game. He's patient. Loving. Everybody's ideal of what a true gentleman should be. When you finally do meet up with him, I'm sure you're going to fall head over heels in love with him, just like everybody else. Those who talk trash about him, well, they're just jealous, unstable, and insecure folks who got mad because AD wouldn't let them take advantage of his kind nature.

Shes joking, he runs every one off the server and only wins because there is no one left to play.. Playing with him is like playing with USS Hairy Truman.

DeletedUser12660

Shes joking, he runs every one off the server and only wins because there is no one left to play.. Playing with him is like playing with USS Hairy Truman.

Truman was a great player.. IMO one of the best

DeletedUser4460

hi AD my friend ;)
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser

That is definitely a lie he is the opposite of all of things he is as close to a grep version of satan as you can get!

DeletedUser12714

I dont think the last group that I asked to join is really willing to let me join them, can I join here?

DeletedUser7992

Heather .... what has happened to you ?? Do you need someone to talk to ?? I am here for you.

DeletedUser7919

That is definitely a lie he is the opposite of all of things he is as close to a grep version of satan as you can get!

Oh Mayo. You can stop with all this pretend. You know you love him oodles and oodles. He just makes your toes tingle and your first thought when you wake up every morning is, "Hmmm. I wonder what AD is doing today."

Heather .... what has happened to you ?? Do you need someone to talk to ?? I am here for you.

Come on by after AD goes to sleep. I'll let you in the back...Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

DeletedUser11139

You better not cheat AD, You should know by now that i rarely sleep and that I am always watching.
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser11139

Well i will send you an invite, Accept it and you will be on my island. But don't cry when your alarm never stops going off
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif