TMN Departure

DeletedUser

First I want to congratulate my wonderful team that help make this one of the best if not the best experience I have had in this game.

However after holding up the conclusion for this world for nearly a month I can no longer justify doing so with only 10 to 15 active players. Yes we have some semi active players and yes I can get Greek to come out of VM I don't wish to hold things up for another week.

So effective 00:00:01 May 23/15 TMN will be dissolved so that all 3 wonders will be destroyed at that point and CV can begin the long grind of completing the remaining 3 and having this start on a weekend gives CV's entire team a chance to speed this effort along.

While there will be some individuals that will say negative things even rage quit let me remind you rage quits don't involve several hours of warning :)

Congrats to those getting crowns ... it has been a fun server

DeletedUser2622

Seriously a joke that you decided since you don't want to play any more you are leaving and taking the alliance name with you. SO glad I wasted 2 weeks in vm while trying to stall for you to come up with a plan with TSF just to come back to this. I put another server on hold just to help you out on this one and this is what I come back to? Heard since I left there hasn't even been one talk of a real offensive strike, just everyone waiting for you.. then ultimately deciding it's your right to dissolve the alliance.

Whatever. There are way too many good players in TMN that didn't deserve their wonders being broken because you felt it was your right to do so. 10 to 15 active players is funny because looking at the newly formed TWD I see 26 transferees.

You could have easily just deleted your account and let us continue playing. Unbelievable.

DeletedUser12496

poor poor Spives ... what happened to make you mad?... did you log back in to find out that the only thing you had to offer(vacation time) your alliance was as worthless as you have been the whole game or is that you weren't able to send your offensive personal messages to me and my teammates about how you have 70 more days of VM left and go right back into vacation mode?

Bottom line is that your a poor sportsmen and Cranky should start getting Christmas cards from the server you put on hold for keeping you out of there hair

DeletedUser

poor poor Spives ... what happened to make you mad?... did you log back in to find out that the only thing you had to offer(vacation time) your alliance was as worthless as you have been the whole game or is that you weren't able to send your offensive personal messages to me and my teammates about how you have 70 more days of VM left and go right back into vacation mode?

Bottom line is that your a poor sportsmen and Cranky should start getting Christmas cards from the server you put on hold for keeping you out of there hair

That was an alliance wide decision Hip to VM the wonder and as stated by Spives it was to arrange time for a game plan from TSF/Knights and TMN. After 2 weeks it became very apparent that there was no will to do anything from the allied side other than hang on and even there we were not stopping cities being lost in 65. In fact the day before this decision an op was planned by Liquid and it fell through because of complaints and lack of interest. On the Last day Knights said they had a plan but I already posted here and wasn't going to post "just kidding"

Spives ... you point out that the new alliance has 29 members but the truth of it 2/3rds of that alliance go on daily but do nothing. When CV placed 3 ww cities into revolt I counted only 6 people defending. Many players voted with their feet and left the alliance ... I see however one senior player has returned which I find curious and annoying ... maybe you should ask why he left his teammates in that position,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

Spives -- the inactivity comment was just an excuse he was making. Although you are still a coward for doing it in the first place.

Cranky --- The player you are alluding to shared in what seems to be an alliance wide consensus... they don't like you. *gasp* shocking

What did Champion the Wonder Frog not have any vacation time left Cranky? lol

DeletedUser2622

You must have some serious hate to post something like this. Based on how I saw you interact via pm with some of our other players, I honestly thought we were just teasing one another, I didn't realize our exchange was as serious and personal as you have now clearly made it. Even KZG and I still found a few things to laugh at.

KZG, I don't disagree. From your perspective it one hundred percent was. From my perspective, my team needed some time to figure out if we could re-organize and integrate TSF and KOTR players into TMN, and no one was willing to bite the bullet. I did what I was asked to by my team and I am/was more than willing to be publicly called a coward if there was any chance to give my team hope.

Btw the 80 days was a complete bluff.

DeletedUser10777

On the Last day Knights said they had a plan but I already posted here and wasn't going to post "just kidding"

WOW..... IM STILL STUCK ON THIS COMMENT...LOL..... WHO THE HECK IS LETTING KOTR THINK OVER THERE? WOW.....
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser10363

Lol.. Liquid Flash and Raviger putting ops together? I would be mad too if I came back to find out that was the "plan"....Thats like challenging Lieutenant Dan to a tap dancing contest... aint even fair...
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser11005

You guys aren't being fair... Raviger almost had you... Remember the KOTR wonders? I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how that didn't pan out...

DeletedUser10777

You guys aren't being fair... Raviger almost had you... Remember the KOTR wonders? I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how that didn't pan out...

OH MY GOSH!!!! THAKS FOR REMINDING ME POSEIDON..... I TOTALLY FORGOT THE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY IN THAT WW PLAY.....LOL......

RAVIGER..... WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!! LOL.....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser

I havent ever put an OP together with Rav, i have put quite a few together on different servers but never with Rav.

Members part of my OP's is more than welcome to post their opinion on the way i do things.

Last edited by a moderator: