Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

These are the settings I have been looking for. :D

I think sieges will be 8hours due to the unit speed being #3 but don't hold me to it. :)

Standard settings are actually 24 hours/world speed. So that would make the default conquest time 6 hours, however it is also possible that we will go with 8 hours.

DeletedUser

I thought that was how it was calculated.

6 hour sieges are just too fast imo. I personally could work around that and change up my sleep schedule, but I don't know if many of my friends could. I think 8 hours is reasonable.

Either way Crim, when will we know how long the sieges will last?

DeletedUser562

Ug, come on guys, no gold trading/instant buy, alliance 70 to 100, speeds are fine, and revolt. Hate conquest worlds. AND PLEASE A WORLD CHAT AND ALLIANCE CHAT. The current Grep chat isn't used.

DeletedUser

Insta buy is crap.... I'm not playing on any new worlds with that setting....

DeletedUser8159

Ug, come on guys, no gold trading/instant buy, alliance 70 to 100, speeds are fine, and revolt. Hate conquest worlds. AND PLEASE A WORLD CHAT AND ALLIANCE CHAT. The current Grep chat isn't used.

omg of course we're making a world chat! How can we not have one? I care more about the world chat over the alliance chatroom any day!!!! o.o

DeletedUser

Speed 3 revolt world. No Gold trading and no Instabuy. no heros and no morale. can carry the extension of add town size limits and more researched items though

DeletedUser11791

Only thing I don't like is the instant buy. I can live with gold trading, but instant buy seems cheesy imo. I will give this world a shot, but I am a lot less interested with instant buy settings.
I have to second that, I gave instabuy a shot a while ago but i'm not a fan. Love the rest of the settings, hopefully instabuy doesn't ruin my experience if I join.

But, can't please everyone. Doing a good jobs grepo gods, keep it up
cifohielywpedbyh8.gif

DeletedUser

Gold Trading and Instant Buy have become standard features of the game and will be included in all world settings going forward, unless the feature is discontinued.

DeletedUser11560

Ill join when the outer rim opens.

whats the highest number of players that can join this world?

DeletedUser

I will be joining this world, although I'm known as Jack9r9 in En servers, have played as jack9r9 here in US and have played as RemusLupin in EN servers....

DeletedUser11560

Instabuy only allows the REALLY rich people to win. And that's not many.

DeletedUser10111

Sad I like the settings. Just not motivated to start up a new world. Truth be told I am having a hard time getting fired up to come back at all. What happen to Grepolis? Cashopolis should be the new name. Funny thing is more then half the players will spend at least some money, with top players buying the position in the rankings ( fun poke at Whitey ). Only to quit this world in a few months. I will admit Whitey you are a good player. Having other players send resources for gold is well in the rules and very cunning. I use gold myself and even on builds from time to time when I do not feel like waiting. But I think (and this is only my opinion) the new features will cheapen the gaming experience. Well enough with my rhetoric. I wish everyone joining good luck and happy gaming.

DeletedUser

BattleTime

Gold Trading and Instant Buy have become standard features of the game and will be included in all world settings going forward, unless the feature is discontinued.

I still want to play this game, it's good game, i spent money on it as well and i do not want that this type of game to FOLD like EA did battlefieldplay4Free... please Owners/Developers do not let us down and remove GOLD TRADING and INSTANT BUY or else your letting your GREPO FANS DOWN!!!!!

THIS WILL DRIVE AWAY regular members that cant afford to pay, eventually the game will fold like other games have!!!

Last edited by a moderator: