Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the first Generation Three Warrior World. It will be released May 26th, 2015. Please discuss!

DeletedUser11360

I have speed 4/4 CQ and Alliance cap 50... Let's have some action. :D

DeletedUser

Gen 3, wow feels like not to long ago I was playing in Beta with The Storm Dragons or whatever they were called in the end. To kick off Gen 3 worlds it has to be settings that shocks everyone :p

DeletedUser11360

Hope this is a nice setting so I can bring over EN players. :D Don't make me hate Forums Mods more then I hate them now.

DeletedUser10953

Personally hope for Conquest and no Morale or I will be waiting 5 months for the next world opening.

DeletedUser

crim actually loves us! worlds out now lets see them puuurrrrrrttttyyy settings

~whitey

DeletedUser

It needs to be a speed 3 and revolt world with no heros or morale and absolutely NO GOLD TRADING!

DeletedUser

YES! the wait is over. Perfect release time, too.

speed 3, alliance cap 70, revolt, no morale, no gold trading and no instabuy and no heroes

I would LOVE all of this, except for lack of heroes. I like the heroes... Give me Leonidas, for...

SPARTA!!!!

Madness!??!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! thisisgrepolis

EDIT: and, maybe CQ instead of revolt, but that is because i am playing zakros, too, and that world is revolt, so would be nice to have one of each. Im not too picky, though, as long as we have speed 2:2 or better. Please please, with sugar on top... no speed 1. I am on my knees, begging the grepolis powers that be!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

Definitely not investing 2 years of my life to win 1 world.

DeletedUser

anyone looking to trade resources for mehh gold send me a PM, and i will send a link to start near me.

~whitey

DeletedUser12001

Settings are in the announcement, pretty stoked for this.

DeletedUser

Remember to take part in our Wacky Word Search for a chance to win 500 gold - gold that is sure to get you right into Actium as the world starts!

Just added that to the announcement. Posting it here since I need your opinion guys... is that "right into Actium" pun bad enough for people to remember it for generations? :mad: Or do I need to work harder?!?

DeletedUser12535

I love these settings, never played on a speed 4 before but I bet this will be great!