Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you are a good boy then i will show you what partying is like, rounds on me, i know you spent savings on grepolis so i can take this one bud
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser10777

If you are a good boy then i will show you what partying is like, rounds on me, i know you spent savings on grepolis so i can take this one bud
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR INVITING ME ON A DATE, BLAKE.... LISTEN, NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE BANGKOK AREA LOOK ME UP..... I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO SPEND THAT ASIAN MONEY......
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

P.S. I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS THE DIVERSION...... SORRY ABOUT YOUR CITY.....
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser10111

I am still alive and trying to kick. Hope to be back soon. Clint I spent many baht in my youth on leave in that city.

DeletedUser10363

I follow this thread from time to time for laughs. I don't really know what is going on, but it looks like the one with the math problem is KZG. Net loss of 110 cities to Mamluk & Askari and another 57 from The Silent Force as well as another 31 from Knights of the Republic.

For those of you who don't know (KZG) *just teasing* 110+57+31= 198

Sounds like this Scyther guy knows what he's talking about

At least you prefaced your comment with "I don't really know what is going on". We were actually talking about the lost cities that you are referencing... hence my comment below.

[SPR]
I never denied that some of our players we absorbed from MISA, Mercs, and Maniacal Revolution sustained heavy losses when all the pacts flipped and everyone came at us. Please feel free to elaborate on how taking cities from our overextended players contributed in any meaningful way to your success? Oh wait... it didnt. You still lost. All of our top fighters are still here and continue to do what they have done since day 1.
[/SPR]

Now on to Cranky...

As for your reasoning about merc players getting wiped out after the merge ... you forget to tell everyone here that in an attempt to bring us back into your alliance you would attack Shiny's Mercs as well and you did.

I didn't forget anything. You seem to be confusing me with Arckaine.

People flipped on you because you were being dishonest to your allies. You only had your actions to blame for getting attacked. You thought you could take us all and turned out not to be true.

Am I missing something? Call me crazy, but I could have sworn we won the server? Do they hand out trophies for the most inactive cities taken in a losing effort? I mean you act like you actually fought someone for those as well. LOL... That would imply you accumulated battle points. Everyone on the server knows where you and the rest of the Mamluks stack up there. Excluding Greek.

I thought we could take you all? What do you call what happened? Keep telling yourself you accomplished something Cranky. It is better than facing reality.

DeletedUser

I took statistics in college, I laughed when the professor admitted that the math, while it can be useful in analyzing, you can tweak the numbers and margin of error to get whatever result you really want.