Trash Talking Thread~US44 Zakros

DeletedUser9851

I'm not getting attacked that much. In fact very little. I don't know if you're serious about what being rimmed is, but it means I lose all my cities, and have to start over at the rim of the world. Don't pay too much attention to What I write here. It's mostly in jest, and self deprecating. I assure you, I'm not getting rimmed any time soon. BTW, I've played Civ 5, I prefer Fallout games. Waiting for fallout 4.

DeletedUser

RT, at first I thought you were just highlighting random stuff and it was ticking me off lol

DeletedUser11339

I rarely post, so hear me out. EN has stuck it out for a long time and it does have some solid players or it would have folded a month ago. However, I am sounding the trumpet, EN is over as a functioning alliance. I know its been predicted since the start of the server just like every baby is predicted to die in several decades... whatever, that's nonsense. I'm saying EN is no longer cohesive even on a MRA level and will exist no longer. Give me 3 weeks before you call me a liar.

When you look at the stats (attackers points, defenders points) EN was always in the top ten or better. I still think it was a better alliance than most on this server... unless you have some kind of personal grudges that are should be worked out with a therapist.

Oh, and MN is damn good. Gold doesn't make you launch precise attack waves timed to the second. That's just 'being precise' and coordinating as a team.

DeletedUser

Oh, and MN is damn good. Gold doesn't make you launch precise attack waves timed to the second. That's just 'being precise' and coordinating as a team.

no gold doesn't launch precise attacks waves but other things can

fine print: not to say they do use them but that bots do allow precise attack waves<-----here for those who cant see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah... Its called using anchors... We miss a lot of times also, it happens... But when you have a whole alliance working on the same page.

DeletedUser9851

"Oh, and MN is damn good. Gold doesn't make you launch precise attack waves timed to the second. That's just 'being precise' and coordinating as a team."

I can attest to that. Junkyard God's CS attack on my city was one of the best i've seen. My snipe attempt failed big time. And he had help from only 1 guy. really didn't need it.

DeletedUser11339

yeah. I watched every launch (im the last EV I know who lost lose a city). The guy didn't have a bot, I wish I could accuse him of that. I lost because my defence was 2 seconds late, but a the end of the day... some times i lose. I want revenge! lol... well played.

DeletedUser12130

no gold doesn't launch precise attacks waves but other things can

fine print: not to say they do use them but that bots do allow precise attack waves

Who are you? If you have to use a bot then why play????? Are you even in Zakros?

DeletedUser10111

Who are you? If you have to use a bot then why play????? Are you even in Zakros?

I agree Black Talon, just the mere fact amefue hints that they use bots is calling them cheaters and amefue has nothing to back this up. I only know a few of the guys in MN but I can tell you the ones I do know can time a attack. Amefue just because your a noob who does not know how to time attacks stop saying others are using bots. Get a watch and a life. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12130

So the crap about our timing and how we have to be using scripts is really starting to chaff my bottom...Learn how to play the game. Learn how to anchor. Learn how to play as a team! First it was your gold users now its we are using scripts. Get real people. You are looking at a team that's firing on all cylinders in truth its a thing of beauty. Don't hate

DeletedUser

What does it matter who I am, I don't use a bot and definitely don't have good timing and yes I am in zakros I only comment on the forums I play on. I was in Dark Elite with Ronorus before he left

I agree Black Talon, just the mere fact amefue hints that they use bots is calling them cheaters and amefue has nothing to back this up. I only know a few of the guys in MN but I can tell you the ones I do know can time a attack. Amefue just because your a noob who does not know how to time attacks stop saying others are using bots. Get a watch and a life. thisisgrepolis

I specifically stated in my post I was not accusing anyone of using bots simply replying to ignoble on his point that gold cant be used to make precise attack waves

DeletedUser9851

Mflip, not that you care what I think, but sending out that MM to our entire alliance was low. I don't know what to make of you.

Not cool o.o

DeletedUser

How was it low? We gave your players a chance to drop their flag, rather then lose their cities... Your leadership still wants to make agreements. How would we ever trust it? We tried to make an agreement. It was broken big time. Not even broken it was a joke how badly you guys broke it all... Really think we want to make another one.

DeletedUser9851

Truthfully since I'm not in leadership, I don't know what arrangement they broke this time. You know if any player drops the flag, they will lose their city anyway. If not to you, then too us, or some other player or alliance. I'm pretty sure you guys aren't going to take them in. I'm too tired to keep this up. you win.

DeletedUser

Wow, oggami, where is the trash talk. You guys even took a 1700 pt city off us today in ocean 52... Only 5-1 today. Making a comeback :)

DeletedUser3693

Wow, oggami, where is the trash talk. You guys even took a 1700 pt city off us today in ocean 52... Only 5-1 today. Making a comeback :)

Mflip, you guys are winning handedly, it's no longer a competition... But try to be modest about it.

DeletedUser

This server is far from over... Lets keep it real, for any who thinks its done is very mistaken... There are a lot of great alliances yet to rise on here... Redwood Empire, Musketeers, Saxons, among others will be a factor in the end... Its funny how its ok for everyone else to talk some trash, but yet if I say something I am wrong... Oggami and I are cool... I would rather have a member send one bad cs attack then be some forum troll who cant lead a successful alliance, hasnt shown any skill what so ever like Syl. Syl, maybe you should learn how to play grepolis rather then talk on the forum all day long... Besides if you have an issue with me talking trash, do something about it. You talked trash and we took the city. You colonized again, and we will take that one also.

DeletedUser9851

Oh yeah,

well i got my eye on that 1500 pt city in 52. lets see you guy try yo stop me. I won't even ask for help :p