Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Well Arete, Brewmaker, and Eks never were very good at attacking. They would throw everything they had at one city that was stacking with well over 3k birs, sinking all of their land nukes in the harbor. It was often an easy BP fest if the player they were attacking was online soon enough to get support in there. They were your largest players and didn't show a very good display of skill, especially considering their size advantage of most players.

Arete certainly was ok from what I saw of him, good player. Throughout the world he had a pretty solid record of taking cities from various enemies along the way, took a fair amount of cities from Matter, Wheel and Doom while at Vortex. Always willing to get into a scrap. As long as a player is taking cities from enemies its all good, same goes for the rest of them, always willing to get involved in a scrap.

But as I say, players that see other players spy reports and clear without asking, players who as soon as a player in any branch goes inactive goes to them all clears them, players who stack browns and internals with D to protect it till their cs gets there, while players in their own alliance are losing cities. no time for em. Was pretty hard me and Eks working together when all we wanted to do was rim each other.

DeletedUser2630

LOL! i remember Bayou from the slowest world in grepo (eta). The first world i ever played in. You were such an alliance hopper and always turtled up. But you had a great way of only going after inactives. You were really funny. But that world was such a bad experience i almost left grepo all together. It was full of people that did not know how to play and you just sat there like a turlte jumping alliances to ruin them internally. It was very humorous. Did you ever get back with the union? granted no one really cared about that world after 18-20 months. did it ever get to WW? LOL!

I would not pay much attention to bayou. She is a turtle that will jump an alliance pretty quickly. Once she is done going after internals, she will jump your alliance. Then jump again when WW starts. Bayou always cracked everyone up. You never knew what alliance she was going to hop too. How many alliances did you jump to in Eta? I remember you being in the double digits. x-)

OMG! Bayou, i looked at your stats, just to see if your game has changed any... did you know that 19 of your last 24 city takeovers were internals? And 3 others were against players that were not in any alliance? The other city you took over was a academy player from almost famous.

I think this means the GOS likes recruiting for internals, or maybe that is just how bayou rolls. She jumps alliances to go where the internals are. You ate a lot of internals when you were with infamous too.

Dimspace, dont take offense to the question about stone cold killers (sorry about the typo earlier with the word killers, LOL!). It was just odd to see that alliance break up so quickly and top players leave not coming back from VM. I was curious, just wanted to know what happened with them.

But as for everything else, i have to disagree with you. :-D

I don't think there is a single item in your post here that is true. are you one of those habitual liars or is it just for our benefit? You were a lousy player on ETA and hated it because nobody wanted you in their alliance. Jealousy is a bitter pill and you are on overdose. Anyone that played ETA knows you for what you are. Enough said and will not engage further with a troll like you. You are nothing here and were even less on ETA. You obviously are a sad individual who has no clue about how to play the game and the bitterness comes out in your lies.

DeletedUser

I don't know about all that Bayou. From what I've seen in Sparta about jumping alliances is pretty true. I wouldn't say that you were a turtle though. Your BP speaks clearly enough for that one.

And Dimspace, Arete was good at taking cities from players with low activity. Same with Brew and Eks. They weren't bad players, but they weren't great either. Just massive amounts of gold to spend that other's aren't willing to pay. I don't think they every took a player's city that had a decent alliance and high activity. The only exception would be when KOD was spread out in O54 and threw all of our cities in revolt shortly after breaking the pact we had. Far from a fair fight, but in the long term it was more than beneficial for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

I don't think there is a single item in your post here that is true. are you one of those habitual liars or is it just for our benefit? You were a lousy player on ETA and hated it because nobody wanted you in their alliance. Jealousy is a bitter pill and you are on overdose. Anyone that played ETA knows you for what you are. Enough said and will not engage further with a troll like you. You are nothing here and were even less on ETA. You obviously are a sad individual who has no clue about how to play the game and the bitterness comes out in your lies.

Bayou, you crack me up still to this day. This was part of the reason why you never found a alliance in ETA until everyone left. you kept calling everyone a liar and then whey you got caught, you left for another alliance. Its good to see you now going after internals. When you started out in Eta you colonized everything and just built up defense.

Also, I only was in one alliance after the dragons. Then joined up with tyler and them in the union when the dragons broke up. You joined the union after i left. You may be more offense now then you were back then, but you still like hopping alliances and eating internals.

And dont go making personal attacks by calling me "sad","bitter" etc etc. Not need to say anything about someone other then the way they play the game. It's not like people here cannot look up your stats. You do look like you are more offensive now today then before. Give you that, but you still only go after the internals.

And before you start spreading rumors, i left eta because after 20months we were so far away from WW, i left to play in a faster world. I just could not take it anymore. That world was too slow and boring. no one fought. And my other worlds were faster, better players and more interesting. Seriousl.... it took almost 2yrs to get into WW LOL! Eta stunk.

DeletedUser

They weren't bad players, but they weren't great either. Just massive amounts of gold to spend that other's aren't willing to pay. I don't think they every took a player's city that had a decent alliance and high activity. The only exception would be when KOD was spread out in O54 and threw all of our cities in revolt shortly after breaking the pact we had. Far from a fair fight, but in the long term it was more than beneficial for us.

As far as Eks goes, you are more generous than I am ;)

DeletedUser

I am a pretty generous individual.

What happened to everybody on the externals? At the beginning of the world there was plenty of people around. Now they're all gone.

DeletedUser12321

Someone needs to throw down a Bayou sucks, Infamous sucks, or some such other nonsense so the forums spark back up. Or I suck, even better, except i don't care so it won't get much a response. So, someone throw some gas on this fire.

DeletedUser

Saints- Appear to be holding their own against Infamous/Wheel. Located mostly in O44. In the middle of everybody. Float, then sink later Will most likely merge somewhere.

Hmm... they're losing an awful lot of cities and a few players as well.

DeletedUser2630

Someone needs to throw down a Bayou sucks, Infamous sucks, or some such other nonsense so the forums spark back up. Or I suck, even better, except i don't care so it won't get much a response. So, someone throw some gas on this fire.

I like that velvet...... you and I, we both suck. does that do it?

DeletedUser

Well they all went back to your alliance, so what are you saying about your own crew? Lol

DeletedUser

I guess it's hard for anybody to take ownership over 5 alliances. Must be part of all of your alliance's problems.

DeletedUser3317

I guess it's hard for anybody to take ownership over 5 alliances. Must be part of all of your alliance's problems.

There is a lot of problems right now with GOS i think. I was looking through there alliances. They have a lot.... and i mean a lot of players in VM. Especially in O66. I counted 14 players in VM gone for 2 weeks or more. In O56 they have 8 players if you count guys like gorthog as part of O57. There are even players that did not even switch to GOS.

Heck, i am already looking at property in O66. I am just waiting for all them inactives. LOL!

DeletedUser12236

Here's the deal with all this talk about GOS and wheel/infamous, basically from what I've read Clb Is the one that knows whats going on with his alliance. I honestly don't think he set out to have so many alliances. I think people start getting smashed and mail him to take them in, The same way wheel took in a number of alliances at the beginning of the server, If Gos can offer more protection than being smashed day in and day out, why not change a name? Then you can pick and choose the right players to culture and teach, why letting the other ones act as a buffer, with each influx of players GOS gets they get a few good players, and they get an even bigger pool of cities to sort thru when people go inactive, they also get access to a much larger map area, that wheel/infamous now has to take seriously at any given time. whereas before, the alliance wasn't a big deal, now it has to be taken seriously. I take a second look (not a long one) when its a GOS city and not a saints/ limitless city before I attack. Anyways I think all this MRA MMA FML CMA GRAMMY talk is a little old. I miss the good ole days when I was scared of a friday night op. Now I just attack for 3 days, get 50k bp, then rebuild for 8 days, no one even defends my cs's really. Any ways, I get what GOS does, because it makes logical sense, Not because I know their plans, If I was them, I would be doing something similar

DeletedUser12236

As for SCK I'm not sure if it was formed out of a disagreement, or if it was meant to be the "roughnecks" of this server, but with downfall of matters, they had to take in many.... "less than elite" players, Thus polluting the pool, I would think that SCK was the roughnecks, and with the influx of players not of the high calaber needed, the leaders arete ecksqizet, became annoyed by incompetence they were now expected to command, and they left out of frustration, not fear

Last edited by a moderator: