Alliance Jumpers

DeletedUser

my point is that if I chose to use gold it doesn't make me any better or worst then anyone else skill doesn't train you in sniping or how to build your cities so forth and so on

DeletedUser

if you send a cs at me in a zero wall city and I want to kill all of your troops and I have gold in my account I will gold my walll thats what it is there for. Do you get upset when people
go to school and pay for there degrees too?

No because they are going to earn the money they spent for school and that degree back 10,000 fold. U on the other hand is constantly spending money on a wall that in another 3 months when the world closes, it will be stupid. So what, u stop a siege today by golding up ur wall or units, another week that city will be gone and u ran thru $30 like a dummy. And the person that took ur city used zero gold like a boss! But innogames loves u for it....

DeletedUser

No because they are going to earn the money they spent for school and that degree back 10,000 fold. U on the other hand is constantly spending money on a wall that in another 3 months when the world closes, it will be stupid. So what, u stop a siege today by golding up ur wall or units, another week that city will be gone and u ran thru $30 like a dummy. And the person that took ur city used zero gold like a boss! But innogames loves u for it....
well if we are talking about me the city won't be gone last week as no one in the server has taken a city from me except Lost Truth lol again though if you guys are feeling froggy by all means leap and take a city from me Al can tell you how that will go ha.
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser12313

in my opinion, sniping takes a bit of skill and training and isn't in the same category as building a city to a preset. If it were thoughtless, everyone could do it. But from what ive seen, most cannot. Accurate sniping is a skill that gold cannot beat. Learn that an save yourself some Benjamins :)

LOL Mayo one on one no contest my friend but this is a team game too which you know nothing about. Trav and Mord bailed your azz out not you bud. Plus all the bush league stuff you guys did when we were NAPed, i felt bad for Sgrey and Buck to have to put up with all your crap. To which Sgrey told me nightly and Buck. LOL Listen Compton you cannot win just accept the fact that if someone needs gold to beat you, who is better. All there is too it.

DeletedUser

lol Trav did send one bireme nuke to front snipe your cs attempt but other then that it was my own troops you just got baited. One on one is irrelvant its like NBA players bragging about being better then each other like you said team game and I am team enough player or I'd be kicked

LOL if you are team player then your team Is in trouble. What you guys did contradicted terms to the NAP we had more then I can count a team player respects what his or her alliance (team) sets up but who care bc it is what it is and you guys are what you are..

DeletedUser

LOL if you are team player then your team Is in trouble. What you guys did contradicted terms to the NAP we had more then I can count a team player respects what his or her alliance (team) sets up but who care bc it is what it is and you guys are what you are..

yes al mayo is a great team players as he will send support or attacks to anyone who needs it even if he doesnt like you... anyone who is not in mv would know nothing about mayo and what kind of person and player he is..

LOL that does not make him a team player anyone can send support and attacks for someone thats what your supposed to do. Undermining your alliances NAPS / Pacts yeah that's a team player. He is not the only one either in the alliance that did that...
Players like that i do not need, i have led on almost every world petty crap like that would be cause for kicking that player from the alliance.

DeletedUser

lolololol Al leading teams to mediocrity is nothing to brag about bruh