Best & Worst

DeletedUser3109

The point of that siege was to make sure the stock up manti nukes were killed from Easter Bunny. That is the truth to be honest, so that is why their claiming victory cause that actually was the plan from the beginning. Taking one city doesn't do much, but now we know nuke cities etc. and now your manti spells from Easter should be seriously depleted.

DeletedUser4951

Right I've heard this excuse. I think the coalition tried testing last night and today. Word is their info was way off and they wasted a ton of dlu. Again, only honor and valor (and VII evidently) would think that was a win.

A) the amount of ABP we got killed the amount of DBP you got.

B) this sounds like an excuse. Reason being that even if you fliers died and we didn't replace, we could just quickly build something else.

C) We replace fliers quickly without the event so there's that.

D) if you were trying to waste our fliers you would have picked a city with a higher wall.

DeletedUser3109

It was wall 25 Fear and Loathing golded it down to 0. You may believe it's and excuse but even before the CS was killed and it just landed people were talking about how we could use this to kill your manti nukes and it worked. We can both consider it a victory as when you think about it F and L was left open by a short CS time (I think it was 40 minutes) and then the mad dash to get DLU's not biremes but DLU's mostly to destroy manti nukes, and draw out reserve manti/harpy spells.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

So my question, why do this in a city where a player has the ability to do that? By now you guys should know that much about Fear.

I mean you CAN consider it a victory but I wouldn't, after all we gave you guys a head start on purpose. But you SHOULD question your allies or your leaders for coming up with such a plan in the first place. Again, you killed a few nukes, before even half the attacks landed the city was free. Even with those nukes dead people had reloads stock piled or could still purchase. And behind that it was only mantis, what else do you think we've been building with all those spare resources? At the end of the day you guys threw in over 100k DLU and lost it for some units that are easily replacable and against people who flipped on double BP.

Dress it up anyway you like, fact is that was a terrible plan from the get go. What makes it funnier though was Honor and Valor believing its own BS propaganda and immediately trying to send multiple CSes at us and Widows. They failed. OL and TBC took a pot shot too but not to the extent HV did. I think VII were the only smart ones who realized they should keep reloading DLU so good on them.

DeletedUser6911

So my question, why do this in a city where a player has the ability to do that? By now you guys should know that much about Fear.

I mean you CAN consider it a victory but I wouldn't, after all we gave you guys a head start on purpose. But you SHOULD question your allies or your leaders for coming up with such a plan in the first place. Again, you killed a few nukes, before even half the attacks landed the city was free. Even with those nukes dead people had reloads stock piled or could still purchase. And behind that it was only mantis, what else do you think we've been building with all those spare resources? At the end of the day you guys threw in over 100k DLU and lost it for some units that are easily replacable and against people who flipped on double BP.

Dress it up anyway you like, fact is that was a terrible plan from the get go. What makes it funnier though was Honor and Valor believing its own BS propaganda and immediately trying to send multiple CSes at us and Widows. They failed. OL and TBC took a pot shot too but not to the extent HV did. I think VII were the only smart ones who realized they should keep reloading DLU so good on them.

DLU is free. mantis cost actual money...and the abp and dbp would be equal btw. we all had double bp on as well and killed about 1:1 ratios if not better ratios for us. Fear probably spend over 50 usd on that whole exchange alone if you consider the wall he golded down in 1 minute. that and all the mantis he purchased...especially on the last day where the cost multiplies. id say we are happy. so you can moan all you want about who wins and who loses. and H and V weren't even exclaiming victory...we were just merely stating we liked the results. lol how is it a terrible plan when everything went accordingly and you guys lost over 50 full nukes...

DeletedUser12310

Everything is relative TSF. DLU replaceable...Mantis, replaceable if you want to go into your wallet. Waited for us on purpose? we were going to pull expecting Fear to kill it. Guess he realized we weren't pulling and had to call in for help. Talk to anyone you like, we did not care if we lost the siege regardless of what you may say. I dont know what propaganda we have said lol. but i will definitely look into that side of the war cause you seem to be doing a good job. Really hurting our morale over here. and you had 28 more flier attacks inbound. and we killed 29 and 1 LS nuke...its all relative TSF. But to me...i will take losing 100k dlu if you lose around 70k pop of fliers. Read the Art of War and maybe you will understand why we consider it a victory. You dont have to win the battle to get a victory my friend.

DeletedUser11834

Everything is relative TSF. DLU replaceable...Mantis, replaceable if you want to go into your wallet. Waited for us on purpose? we were going to pull expecting Fear to kill it. Guess he realized we weren't pulling and had to call in for help. Talk to anyone you like, we did not care if we lost the siege regardless of what you may say. I dont know what propaganda we have said lol. but i will definitely look into that side of the war cause you seem to be doing a good job. Really hurting our morale over here. and you had 28 more flier attacks inbound. and we killed 29 and 1 LS nuke...its all relative TSF. But to me...i will take losing 100k dlu if you lose around 70k pop of fliers. Read the Art of War and maybe you will understand why we consider it a victory. You dont have to win the battle to get a victory my friend.

You have to win the war to get a victory. You're not gonna win the war either, so forget about the victory, "my friend".

DeletedUser4951

DLU is free. mantis cost actual money...and the abp and dbp would be equal btw. we all had double bp on as well and killed about 1:1 ratios if not better ratios for us. Fear probably spend over 50 usd on that whole exchange alone if you consider the wall he golded down in 1 minute. that and all the mantis he purchased...especially on the last day where the cost multiplies. id say we are happy. so you can moan all you want about who wins and who loses. and H and V weren't even exclaiming victory...we were just merely stating we liked the results. lol how is it a terrible plan when everything went accordingly and you guys lost over 50 full nukes...

The way you guys got DLU back didn't look that free. :D

50? 29? Which is it? I mean if you're dumb enough to be happy with the results, i'm not gonna take that from you no point. Enjoy the 70k shared BP.

You clearly put some faith in what you guys were saying that we were truly dried out of flier. Lots of attempts sniped that night and morning. Though the VII seems to have gotten on the board though so good on them.

Better question now, how come you guys know how to take help when in siege? But when your ally gets a siege put on them, its just them? This like a one way street type thing?

DeletedUser6911

The way you guys got DLU back didn't look that free. :D

50? 29? Which is it? I mean if you're dumb enough to be happy with the results, i'm not gonna take that from you no point. Enjoy the 70k shared BP.

You clearly put some faith in what you guys were saying that we were truly dried out of flier. Lots of attempts sniped that night and morning. Though the VII seems to have gotten on the board though so good on them.

Better question now, how come you guys know how to take help when in siege? But when your ally gets a siege put on them, its just them? This like a one way street type thing?

everyone popped double bp. so I think every minor contributor on that op came home with 15-30k dbp. which from what I heard is about what you folks got on your end.

and to answer your "better question..." what are you talking about we are helping each other out. whatever we see we respond to just the same. and LOL quit making stuff up. when did we say you were dried out of fliers. stop trying to push the pb propaganda machine those who have half a brain can see through it. Those who cant are all in your crew circle working the printing press.

DeletedUser4951

I doubt minor contributors got 15-30k DBP but whatever man if we're going to make up things, I think RA is going to have a massive come back.

Actually no, we've seen VII helping you guys. But you guys sort of float about most the time when the situation gets reserved and they need help. Its early maybe i'm judging too soon? Just what I've seen man.

Propaganda? This is coming from a guy who took to a public chat to declare that PB was not the top dog anymore because his side left...Only difference between me and you is that I can prove my points. You just get a new thing, run with it, embarrass yourself and your allies, and leave.

Anyways we really should move this, if ya got a reply or better yet a point, maybe you should take it our war thread. Didn't think one update would get this many people butthurt.