4: Ascension
3: Pack Or Charge
2: Relentless Evil
1: Hire a Killer

DeletedUser

Pooped out a pine cone and had to dissolve cause it hurt so much. lol

DeletedUser

Infamous/Almost Famous- Ranked #1 across the board. Swim

The Wheel/Third Wheel- Right behind Infamous after disappearing from any high rankings for a while when they were at war with Matters. The way they've bounced back, Swim without a doubt.

Gods of Sparta/GOS/GOS- The mega alliance. Not doing as well as when they first formed. It'll be hard getting enough slots to take all of their cities so Float, unless they break up from internal issues.

Stone Cold Killers- Was once GOS heavy hitters. They lost some of their top players, even then they didn't have a good chance of sticking around. Sink

Saints- Appear to be holding their own against Infamous/Wheel. Located mostly in O44. In the middle of everybody. Float, then sink later Will most likely merge somewhere.

Dynasty Warriors- Rim alliance. Only fighting GOS. NAPS with everybody else. Float

Limitless- Don't know much about this crew. Looks like another Float.

Doom- My own alliance. Like the Wheel, we were looking a little grim but we bounced back as well with a much tighter core. We have Vortex to thank for that. Tough group of fighters. Swim

Visions- Don't know much about these two alliances. I'll give them a Float

Immortal Knights / Dark Angel Knights- Rim alliance. Not involved in any major wars at the moment. Float

DeletedUser3317

Well in less then 24hrs after your post, Limitless just sank. They joined the largest MRA in grepo history. I never really understood MRAs.

DeletedUser

Well all an MRA is is false security for players who aren't skilled enough to belong to a real alliance ;)

Not saying they don't still have good players though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

MRA? hmmm..... funny that you guys call GoS and MRA. Don't see how GoS is any different than Infamous/Wheel/Son of Infamous/Second Wheel/Third Wheel etc. etc.
I guess the point you are attempting to make rather badly is an insult somehow. That in your head somehow a large alliance and pacted group who are your enemy must be an MRA; while a much larger alliance grouping (your own) doesn't fit that definition. Hmmm....
I think your post is in the wrong thread - it should be in the trash talk thread.
Insults like this are just outright silly. Just google a definition of MRA and you will find that GoS doesn't fit into that definition and if by some stretch you can argue it does then your own grouping resembles an MRA much more closely.
So maybe it's time to let go of that silly accusation and actually play the game. Either that or come up with a better insult that shows some thought and has some merit.

DeletedUser7985

Gods have 4 branches. Wheel/Infamous has 4 branches. Kettle calling the pot black if you ask me. Earlier in the world everyone was crying that the VortexGods and ANti-Matter were working together and it was no fair. Now you guys in Wheel and Infamous are doing the same thing. If the two biggest alliances are afraid to make this a real war game then the rest of the world has to adjust to stop them from dominating and ruining the world. I have no respect for what Wheel/Infamous is doing. I think you guys are chicken sh... But it is what it is.

mm

DeletedUser12321

lol, really? So, our group is beating your group and now somehow grouping together sucks. Name your next city green eyes brother, because the envy and jealousy drips through your posts.

DeletedUser7985

LOL I have no envy at all. I love a great fight. This is a war game. I am just saying if the number 1 alliance and number 2 alliance are afraid to fight each other they are chicken. Especially with the border you guys share, now if you were on different sides of the world maybe but come on. But it is ok this same thing happens in many worlds. Players that think they are awesome really aren't cause when it comes down to it they are afraid of a real fight. The Gods are not, even if we go down we will go down swinging. We will not fold, we will not ask for terms.

So obviously this is about world wonders, so which alliance is going to get the Victory, which is the one that counts. Everyones name in the alliance that takes the 4 wonders is recorded etc. So 65 players will get the reward and 195 will get the shaft and be told they will get the "crown".

mm

DeletedUser6798

clb.. im just here to point out 1 thing.. Infamous wasnt always #1 and wheel wasnt always #2.. and they became allies before they reached that position.

Vortex Gods or GOS (w/e you are now on the other hand at one point had 6 or 7 of the top 10 alliances.. thats why people call you n MRA and thats why your cursing and name calling is falling on deaf ears.. its because your group made sparta the way it is.. and your group over all are the ones scared of a real fight.. you'd rather just turn on allies ;)

DeletedUser

Oliver is correct. Infamous has 1 alliance and an academy/sister or whatever. The Wheel (a separate alliance) is the same way. They have merged every alliance they possibly could in to them. They took the great players and made a phenomenal alliance (both of them).

GOS has good players as well, but not as many. They chose mass over quality, which instantly united the rest of the world pretty much. You can't blame Infamous/Wheel for forming the way they did when ya'll formed a mega alliance that took up half the world. Instead of crying about how "unfair" it is, keep in mind ya'll did the same thing.

The world can go either way, it's just who can handle pressure better and play smarter. Their isn't much of a point difference between the two sides.

DeletedUser7985

The Wheel and Infamous are not a separate alliance Lord Ares.

Yes when Anti-Matter (a core group, so big numbers) gave up because they were afraid of defending, they joined Infamous and the Wheel, pushing InfamousWheels numbers up.

I am not crying unfair. I am saying that instead of making this a war game, the Infamous Wheel would rather be comfortable and not make this world interesting buy holding hands. The Gods are not afraid of the Infamous Wheel. Just don't be whining about us making a fourth branch to match the Infamous Wheels 4 branches.

And Oliver it is a war game, Anti-Matter and the Gods would of dominated this world and that was boring, throw in the disrespect from Anti-Matter towards us, it made the choice easy to do what was best for the server. But as I have said you don't even play any more so why are you even around.

mm

DeletedUser

Its not really a fourth branch anyway, looks like Limitless with GOS management.

DeletedUser6798

clb I'm around because someone needs to point out your utter bias babble.. Plus it is a fun break from the monotony of having my nose buried in a book. And juktas forums are dead.. so I need to keep my post count high somehow lol

And to correct you.. Antimatter may have dominated the world.. GOS would have just road their coattails

To put things in perspective, GOS now is like Havoc was.. many branches and growth through internalization as Ares pointed out. You didnt "just" create a fourth branch. You went from 2 to 7 to 3 now to 4. It has to do with hopes of picking up 1 or 2 good players while holding on to the rest waiting to internalize them. It honestly isnt a bad strategy, but it can only get you so far. Just dont act like some big bad war machine that takes on its enemies head on. So far all you have done was turn on allies and mega-merge.

If you were more honest about everything I wouldnt feel the need to pipe in like this.

DeletedUser2630

clb I'm around because someone needs to point out your utter bias babble.. Plus it is a fun break from the monotony of having my nose buried in a book.

And to correct you.. Antimatter may have dominated the world.. GOS would have just road their coattails

To put things in perspective, GOS now is like Havoc was.. many branches and growth through internalization as Ares pointed out. You didnt "just" create a fourth branch. You went from 2 to 7 to 3 now to 4. It has to do with hopes of picking up 1 or 2 good players while holding on to the rest waiting to internalize them. It honestly isnt a bad strategy, but it can only get you so far. Just dont act like some big bad war machine that takes on its enemies head on. So far all you have done was turn on allies and mega-merge.

If you were more honest about everything I wouldnt feel the need to pipe in like this.

you talk about honesty? I can vouch for MM but not for you. if your only interest in the game is to come on here and consistently bad mouth one of the groups that's sad but you are entitled to do your thing. We are entitled to do our thing and do it we will despite whining and name calling from our opponents. see you in battle. Oh sorry, I mean see the rest of you in battle as Oliver doesn't play the game, just makes posts in Forum