They have taken:
0 cites from Knights Templar
5 cities from Betas Reckoning
2 cities from White Eagles

They lost:
13 cites to Knights Templar
11 cities to Betas Reckoning
13 cities to White Eagles

Sorry if I made mistake,please write here if you notice.
This colonizations are from server start...

DeletedUser

Slobo tell me one city that you taken? and why you are one of the players with less citys? Another queston: Why you falied in every single world that you played there and specialy in en servers?
And another question: you know that Aces are only 50? The others are 300 more? This is your shame not our shame... Ah another question, why you dont entered how much citys we conquered from your other allyes Storm Crows?

And final question: Who can come there from you grepo noobs and play allone against all the alliance who will attack with 5 CS at last your citys every single night and day and to resist like me? Response is simple: No one, lossers... Wish that you learned something from me

Conclusion: you are good for sim city and for chating there in forums, but if we talk for game, is totaly another thing..... And the warr that you are doing is not fair, anyway i love it continue this way

P.S. Your statis are manipulated, only me conquered 5 Betas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Weren't you saying AoH was the best and they were gonna beat us? AoH is done, finished. Yeah i failed on the cs attempt against your city, but trying to defend that city you left your others basically empty and they got conquered so i'm okay with that. It's not really resisting if you're losing cities, and will lose more. You've lost members, cities, and respect. I think we've all learned an important lesson here, never declare war on half the world. Never go and run your mouth unless you know you can back it up because it's gonna catch up to you one day. So please petrika, look at the stats, you can have more abp and more points but at the end of the day it's 37 (and counting) to 7 on conquests.

Also you may have conquered the 5 betas but they were all inactive ;)

DeletedUser

hahahhaah oh yeas they was inactive... How is possible that you was to much angry with some of them in your forums when they reported my Cs to their citys? and you dont done nothing? Please stop with this cheats and be serious... About game we will see will win you with your 300 noobs or will win me with my members

DeletedUser308

hahahhaah oh yeas they was inactive... How is possible that you was to much angry with some of them in your forums when they reported my Cs to their citys? and you dont done nothing? Please stop with this cheats and be serious... About game we will see will win you with your 300 noobs or will win me with my members

No one reported any cs in their cities, they were inactive how could they tell me they had a cs in their city?
Who is cheating? LOL you're pathetic. Also i've run into some pretty disrespectful people in my time of playing grepolis but you are by far the most ignorant, disrespectful crybaby of them all. People like you shouldn't be allowed to play this game. You come on here calling everyone noobs and losers, you take this game way too serious. Were here to have fun, not make fun of people and put them down. Then you get mad that this is an unfair war and claim people are spies and cheaters only because you are losing. How pathetic. Stop talking and actually back up all your terrible english macho man talk ingame for once.

Edit* i've given you proof that they were inactive.
Natsuno, Zagrosz, Heron, Grepoland, and Lodatz. How many of them are still playing? none. They all quit. Also don't take credit for all 5 of those conquests. Palador took Natsuno's city and rigels nine took Grepoland's city. Check grepostats.

DeletedUser

You all will go inactive and quite when Ill come for you... like i says the game is not 1 month or 2 is much more... so close your mouth and play... Yes you are noob and big YES you still losser... last night you send attacks, send support, send Cs and again send attack to my city in other words, you killed by yourself your Cs this are you, NOOOOOOOOOB MUAHAHAHAAHH the ignorance there have only one name RAFFY... when you have some years up than 17 (your intelegence seems not up than a 8 years old child) may be you can understand something about grepo

DeletedUser

All I have to say on this:

Talk is cheap, results are worth their weight in gold.

DeletedUser308

You all will go inactive and quite when Ill come for you... like i says the game is not 1 month or 2 is much more... so close your mouth and play... Yes you are noob and big YES you still losser... last night you send attacks, send support, send Cs and again send attack to my city in other words, you killed by yourself your Cs this are you, NOOOOOOOOOB MUAHAHAHAAHH the ignorance there have only one name RAFFY... when you have some years up than 17 (your intelegence seems not up than a 8 years old child) may be you can understand something about grepo

Like i said before, you were so worried about keeping that city you left your others unprotected. So instead of losing no cities you lost 2 that day. My intelligence is like an 8 years olds? please read all your posts and tell me who the 8 year old is. Learn to use proper grammar, learn to have some respect for people, actually you are like 40 so i guess it's too late for you. No one will quit when you come for them LOL, you're nothing, you're stats are so inaccurate you should be ranked 1500 not 15.

Mrclever is right. Look at the results, we are cleary winning by a mile.

DeletedUser

Slobo tell me one city that you taken? and why you are one of the players with less citys? Another queston: Why you falied in every single world that you played there and specialy in en servers?
And another question: you know that Aces are only 50? The others are 300 more? This is your shame not our shame... Ah another question, why you dont entered how much citys we conquered from your other allyes Storm Crows?

And final question: Who can come there from you grepo noobs and play allone against all the alliance who will attack with 5 CS at last your citys every single night and day and to resist like me? Response is simple: No one, lossers... Wish that you learned something from me

Conclusion: you are good for sim city and for chating there in forums, but if we talk for game, is totaly another thing..... And the warr that you are doing is not fair, anyway i love it continue this way

P.S. Your statis are manipulated, only me conquered 5 Betas

yes slobo have less cities than you,but at least he goes up with amount of cities not down like you my friend.I dont know what you expecting from beta world but as i concern i think 2 maybe 3 coordinated attacks on you and you will be rimmed,so please be fair and dont post this stupidites.

DeletedUser

Will see dr. grozozo i simple losse the respect for you to, couse you was the last who have some ... About my citys talk for yours, you and other lossers, just statistics:

12 Raffy Betas Reckoning 15199 this is raffy battle points in total

this are your battle points in total

17 Dr.Grozozo White Eagles 12739

Cant find where is Slobo :p

And this are my ABP (attack battle points in total) 1 Petrika Grosi Ace of Hearts 21288 (clear more than your BP in deffense and offense both)

And if we talk about battle points, this are the mine 1 Petrika Grosi Ace of Hearts 67340 (4 times highter than your and 3 times higher than second in ranking that is silver with 28986 BP) This is what i call impressive

P.S. The only stipidity around is yours little birds..... And just info, Me and mine alliance will rimm all of you one by one and will win this world... Now if you have something original to talk about strategys, alliances and other feel free... Stop with personal, this affair is going to much deept in personal and is not good and not ethic for no one.

Hasta La Vista Babes
)

DeletedUser308

Alright let's post stats then shall we.

15. Petrika Grosi 44783
What happened to all your points petrika? ;) those battle points become useless if you are losing cities and cant conquer another one.

You have taken 2 cities total from the "little birds", while they have taken 13 from you.
You have taken 5 (all inactive) from Betas reckoning, while we have taken 11 from you.
You have taken 0 from Knights Templar, while they have taken 15 from you.

That is a total of 39-7, yet you have the nerve to come here and call us all noobs and losers? Hahaha, funny. & you claim this is an unfair war now that you see how much of a noob alliance you have and you are losing, well no one told you to declare war on half the world little paprika ;)

DeletedUser374

petrika....STOP. TALKING.

you're just embarrassing yourself even more than you already have.
We get that you grew a lot faster at the beginning of the world and had a huge advantage with your 5000 gold.

we get that you're number 1 attacker and defender.
GREAT.
you're dead either way.

so just shut up, and watch your cities go to your enemies.

(also, I just added up the points of all your players...your total was 541147 points...which puts AoH at rank 6...for some reason Grepolis hasn't refreshed it or something? )

SO
AoH sucks.

DeletedUser

Yes dog, you have right about something, a man of my level is embarrassing himself by going to waste precious time of his life with some noobs and with you there in forums... with some who dont have 20k ABP with some who are in wrong game, they belive are in sim city and farmville but this is GREPOLIS dear noobs. Now I dont care more about all your stupid things that you can write... Continue to say all what your little minds tell to you.

all of you sucks but more than u that was always my enemy, sucks this cowards, type of xpoodog who are in game only cause i protected them, and only cause rollback gived to them back their city... players who fallied in all the worlds that they played pfff... really im not going to waste time with you, you dont merit! bye bye

DeletedUser

Arent you supposed to be on vacation? Are you and Sasa finally going on your honeymoon together? I mean that would explain your patently obvious obsession with him...

DeletedUser13

Hhahahaa! :D
This is funny to read!
And as for me with low ABP its just that I am not that aggressive or Active lol! :D
But u never heard from me saying"I am best Player Ever" Like some did! :)

DeletedUser374

petrika, give me as much gold as you had and I'd be twice your size.
if I was actually playing before that roll back happened I don't think I would have lost that city (which I ended up not having, and joined the alliance that took it)
and actually, you really think I was that loyal to you petrika? :p
I'm more loyal to slobo than I am to you...since slobo helped me on multiple worlds, where as you just jabber on in whatever half English that is telling me how you're better than everybody else.
You haven't taken ONE active player, have you?

DeletedUser

Yes, if i remember well I rimmed you in the first world (ithaca) where we meet together for first time in en server. You was the first player of the world who gone conquered and i was the conquerior... Sorry to humiliate you in public dog... Now if you want to talk about me open a Petrika thread i know that im very important for you, im not interesed what you say about me, couse who care about you, important is that from now ill start to ignore all of you but you will continue to talk all the time for me.

ADIOS LEPIDOS

DeletedUser374

well let's not dwell on the past (or 2k city conquests from inactive players)

AoH vs KT/BR/WE = AoH dead..