Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

I deleted a few posts and would like to clarify that while this is a trash talk thread it is not allowed to use real life insults or flame grammar. Arguments are of course welcome, but treat your fellow players with respect and follow the forum rules even in a "Trash talk" thread.

so does this mean that the trash talk thread is not for trash talk?

and seriously *SOMEONE* had to cry to the mods like a baby. what is with the tattling?

Also, I have a jar of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0EaAfBKQLU for that person

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol when people cannot talk like E-Gangsters they start to wine, christ guys.

DeletedUser11005

But who is he? Enemy/ally I don't care... If I don't like what you have to say, I'll let ya know

DeletedUser

@Poseidon im in TMN.

And Binski..., your lowering yourself further and further the more you post.

DeletedUser

I am not going to argue semantics with anyone.

Usually if a thread starts getting out of hand we should lock it however I decided it's good to keep this one open.
I did rename it to make it clear to everyone that "trash talk" does not mean you are allowed to say anything and everything. Let me know what you think of the new name!

I would like to see some intelligent and clever posts related to Grepolis and your or your opponents' ingame activities. If I see you guys can compete with each on the forums without resorting to insulting other players real life or accusing them of cheating I am going to bring back the original name.

Please remember it's not allowed to talk about another players real life and if you think they are cheating, for example multi accounting, you should send in a support ticket and a moderator will investigate.

Actually, lets run a little competition since I see you are all very dedicated.
If someone's post impresses me with its quality I will allow that person to choose a new name for this thread.

Of course, for the post to qualify it can't break any forum rules!

DeletedUser11005

Only entertaining part of wonders is sending 1 harpy harbor checks to Collective Vig wonder islands and see which window lickers waste the favor to wisdom them...

I've caught 4 CV players with their tongues on the back window of the bus so far....

DeletedUser10111

Only entertaining part of wonders is sending 1 harpy harbor checks to Collective Vig wonder islands and see which window lickers waste the favor to wisdom them...

I've caught 4 CV players with their tongues on the back window of the bus so far....
This is FUNNY! Do not drink and read unless wearing nose plugs.

DeletedUser10363

I think the attempted stall tactic used by Yellow/Fervy and Crank was pretty cute.

Fervy: Hey man, we will bust out the Temple of Artemis and Hanging Gardens with a dash of Zeus and Giza...

Crank: Ok- cool! We want to build the Colossus of Rhodes 1st because we get so much BP all the time. Then that lighthouse seems cool. That way we get four for sure!

DeletedUser

New rule: The more you disagree with a person the nicer you have to talk ;)

DeletedUser

I think the attempted stall tactic used by Yellow/Fervy and Crank was pretty cute.

Fervy: Hey man, we will bust out the Temple of Artemis and Hanging Gardens with a dash of Zeus and Giza...

Crank: Ok- cool! We want to build the Colossus of Rhodes 1st because we get so much BP all the time. Then that lighthouse seems cool. That way we get four for sure!

Cute is not a description I would call it but I don't think you see all sides of what is happening here. When you merged the #2 alliance with the #4 alliance I'm sure you felt entitled to the victory but true competitors don't give up that easy. At the moment we lead in 4 and TSF leads in 3 but it is extremely close and we wont really see who has the edge until level 5 or even 6.

Good luck to you as this looks like a competitive wonder era ... at the moment at least and I mean that for all sides.

Again good luck to everyone.

Crank

DeletedUser10363

I very plainly see all sides of what is happening here. Lol. That is why I pointed out your attempt at a stall, which obviously implies an underlying grasp of the rationale for the tactic itself.

How do you figure you lead in 4 and TSF in 3?

We were the 1st alliance to complete level 3 Artemis, Giza, and Mausoleum by a combined 320 minutes. Considering there is no current level 4s, that makes it impossible for you to lead in 4 wonders. We all finished the the Statue of Zeus within 8 minutes of each other but I don't know who was 1st between TSF/Mamluk.

We were also the 1st to begin construction of 7 wonders and all of ours are at level 3.

It is close a race and should be fun I agree. We do not feel entitled at all so keep the excuses to a minimum. We will do the same

DeletedUser

Trust me it's not a stall tactic. As for the lead my understanding of the rankings is that they can switched based on who clicks on the next level first. This morning you were ahead of TSF on the Temple, I think and then all of a sudden it flipped to TSF. I'm pretty sure that is how it works. It is one thing to get there but you end up behind if you can't start the next level first. Like I said it is close and only time will tell.

DeletedUser10363

Considering we were over an hour into level 4 construction for the Temple of Artemis before TSF even completed level 3, I find that hard to believe.

The same goes for Giza and the Mausoleum. Must be voodoo magic.

Time will tell though you are right. From what I can see, we won't be waiting long at all for the answer.

DeletedUser11005

Looking at the race without bias, CV is indeed in the lead for now... Early stages of wonders are tough to call though. My prediction for a finish, (and I hope I'm right to keep it interesting), I forsee CV finishing 3, TSF 2 and TMN 2. And then of course, the real fun begins.. It's still too early and time will tell but I'm laying my prediction down now.

DeletedUser10363

Interesting prediction.

I would be very curious to see how each alliance stacked up on their own minus the pacts.

My prediction: Mass rage quits server wide if that happens.

DeletedUser10520

Interesting prediction.

I would be very curious to see how each alliance stacked up on their own minus the pacts.

My prediction: Mass rage quits server wide if that happens.

now that might be interesting if us and mam merged like TC and vig.... or did you mean TC V MAM v TSF V VIG
merging the #2 and #3 alliance's shows very little faith in your own players