Trash Talking Thread~US44 Zakros

DeletedUser11708

These are by far not the only servers I have played. These are the servers I play right now. Surprised you don't know that?? Seems kinda noobish for both you and this other guy who claim to be experienced don't know that. Anyways most I work with in game think talk is cheap. Actions Speak Louder Then Words!! Check out the alliance fighter ranks of EN and EN II. I have been playing over 5 years I will expose you fakes.

Hahaha..... I never said you had more.... Just stated those were your current. No need to go all defensive....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Please keep all banter related to Grepolis and make sure the forum rules are being followed. Please keep in mind that if discussion about rule breaking or any personal attacks continue this thread will be locked. There will be no more warnings given.

CrimsonBlue

DeletedUser8889

Warm my throne for me until I get there :D

i was looking at some of your players when i first joined this world like 2 weeks ago, and i really liked your naming scheme for your cities =]

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Please keep all banter related to Grepolis and make sure the forum rules are being followed. Please keep in mind that if discussion about rule breaking or any personal attacks continue this thread will be locked. There will be no more warnings given.

CrimsonBlue

but adminnn :( sometimes we need 'psywar' in every battle. lol #don'tBanMeJustMyOpinion

DeletedUser9851

So nothing new is happening? Is MN still taking cities from EN? :s

DeletedUser2622

So nothing new is happening? Is MN still taking cities from EN? :s

MN is taking cities from everyone... the server can't build cities fast enough for us.

Edit: There HAS to be at least one good leader out there who is bale to put together a decent squad... this server is getting boring quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

OK, so what alliance are you taking the most cities from. It's sounds like you're saying that EN been giving you a hard time, and you move on to easier targets. :s

DeletedUser

If you log onto to grepointel you can check stats... 20-3 vs en - 60 days, not counting en2 or en 3.
We did switch our focus to Nukes because they were much better players and at least showed teamwork. 39-3 in 60 days there.

Attacking en is boring. Just launch on Druid or Cyrus and they cry for all the support, leaving the rest of the alliance wide open for conquest.

DeletedUser9851

I can't find anything funny to say. too much talent in one alliance. Damn.

DeletedUser12130

Has anyone caught the new program on Zakros tv yet? The Ronorus show? This guy is some piece of work. He gets caught spying and backstabbing and then messages the world how he was mistreated, If you like reality TV tune in...This guy is a laugh riot...

DeletedUser9851

Has anyone caught the new program on Zakros tv yet? The Ronorus show? This guy is some piece of work. He gets caught spying and backstabbing and then messages the world how he was mistreated, If you like reality TV tune in...This guy is a laugh riot...

A new one was sent out. It is pretty funny, the way he putting out the dirty laundry of MN. I can wait for his next one. Juicy secrets. Keep them coming Ron :D

DeletedUser12092

Let's be fair with our accusations here, he wasn't spying. I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out though:p

DeletedUser

Ends with him saying April Fools and trying to convince us it was all a joke.

DeletedUser

Let's be fair with our accusations here, he wasn't spying. I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out though:p

What would you consider what he was doing? Isnt giving cs times to the enemy to help defend spying? Doesnt bother me a whole lot, we knew it was him, we caught him and we booted him. Now we remove him and go from there. Bye Bye Ron... Go try to screw up another alliance, cause you failed trying to break us :)

DeletedUser9851

I wouldn't trade places with Ron, for all the whiskey in Ireland.