Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser7985

No YOU suck and you all are going to Die!!! And Mighty Mouse can beat up a fighting cat.

Mighty Mouse the Death Dealer - just trying to figure out how to get that cool helmet on.

DeletedUser7985

One of the AM guys was telling me that V.G. needed to go turtle until the world wonders and then we might have a chance at some world wonders. First who cares about the world wonders, 9 months away, so many things will change by then. Second how do you like us now ThunderBow. I guess you are the turtle and looks like it is turtle soup for dinner.

hows that for some trash talk.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser12142

One of the AM guys was telling me that V.G. needed to go turtle until the world wonders and then we might have a chance at some world wonders. First who cares about the world wonders, 9 months away, so many things will change by then. Second how do you like us now ThunderBow. I guess you are the turtle and looks like it is turtle soup for dinner.

Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse forgets that I was diplomat of The Gods and put in a lot of work to pave the way towards an alliance with the Vortex group. I listened to a number of people in the vortex group and I was the first to see that the Vortex group would be a perfect match of the Gods to ally up with. But, I also recognized that the diplomacy was time-sensitive, so as chief diplomat I went forward and struck the deal with vortex. Only then to be chastized by the Gods which caused me so much stress that i decided to go to the alliance that I thought was the Friendliest with the Gods: The Matter Group. If you guys would have just let me do my job, the vortex group, gods group, and matter group could have been how this server went. It saddens me that this had to turn out this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

Little off topic Thunder. You sent me a PM saying Vortex Gods should run and hide from Anti-Matter until the world wonders. Now the matter group is nothing but a shadow of what it was.

Also, Thunder you did very little in regards to bringing the Gods and Vortex together.

DeletedUser

Mighty Mouse forgets that I was diplomat of The Gods and put in a lot of work to pave the way towards an alliance with the Vortex group. I listened to a number of people in the vortex group and I was the first to see that the Vortex group would be a perfect match of the Gods to ally up with. But, I also recognized that the diplomacy was time-sensitive, so as chief diplomat I went forward and struck the deal with vortex. Only then to be chastized by the Gods which caused me so much stress that i decided to go to the alliance that I thought was the Friendliest with the Gods: The Matter Group. If you guys would have just let me do my job, the vortex group, gods group, and matter group could have been how this server went. It saddens me that this had to turn out this way.

And without a Matter v Gods war we all could have simmed to wonders, how much fun that would have been :D

At least we have red now, if you had your way it would have been a big sea of green :p

DeletedUser11585

Mighty Mouse

so so so many things wrong with this comment no wonder u in a mra fll of noobs

DeletedUser7985

Phil, so many things wrong with this comment? 5 sentences and you could not point something out? I will say that with AM falling Thunder will not have to be a turtle anymore, it is more likely the other way around for a time being.

Yeah we have noobs, what alliance doesn't and I like the noobs at least they are trying to learn a new game. You "experienced" players that think that being good at Grepo makes you some how special blow my mind. I admit I have no life and spend way too much time playing grepo, just because I have good ABP doesn't mean anything.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser7985

Lynx of Ox sends a message to me telling me how much better Infamous is then the Gods and then blocks me. You Infamous guys are so funny, cause you are in the number one alliance you guys think you are such Grepo Gods. Get over yourself, it is a War Game.

Pass on the message to him, he acts like a noob by sending messages and then blocking me from a reply.

mm

DeletedUser7985

LOL Just got pissed cause Lynx sent me a message talking trash and then did not let me respond (by blocking my pm's). ***. LOL

Just wondering if the Wheel and Infamous have a pair and will fight each other at some point or if they are going to make this world boring and stay in bed together and go for the crown. I am sure the old Anti-Matter will want to play nice with each other, since they went to both of your alliances.

Just remember there can be only 1. thisisgrepolis

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser

Gotta love big brave infamous. Player finds out from a spy hes gonna be opped. Activates VM :D

DeletedUser11556

All Ill say is WE'LL(WHEEL) BE THERE! As far Im concered the WW stage doesnt exist and beating your opponents is the real end-game. And Im not on my own in thinking that way.

DeletedUser11556

Hey Dim thats part of the game if that actually occured??

DeletedUser7985

Yeah a lot of us do not really care about the WW stage of the game is not all that worth while, and while we will prepare for it that is not the fun part of the game.

MM

DeletedUser11556

We are playing the fun part dont know about you?? The Wheel rolls on!