Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

Been a while, I'll take a stab at it.

TRODAI (#1) & Braveheart (#5) - I have to give kudos to these guys. Way back in the beginning of the server, I am pretty sure that I gave these guys a sink evaluation. I must say, I stand corrected. They have build a perfect core for WW, 2 oceans away from any real danger and have still managed to get into the core to fight some real battles (successfully). These guys are going to be tough to beat out for WW ~ SWIM

Aequitas (#2) & Veritas (#10) - These guy are under quite a bit of pressure at the moment. Quite honestly, I don't know too many alliances that could stand up to three of the top 5 alliances pounding on them. Lack of teamwork and questionable leadership decisions put these guys in a rough spot. Even given the circumstances, I expected more of a fight out of these guys, but all I get is inactivity and VM. They still have some really talented players, but for the reasons listed above ~SINK

THE GANG (#3) & GANG RELATED (#8 ) - These guys been kicking it since day one pretty much. They have been challenged several times, have taken beatings, and here they still stand. As once a former enemy of theirs, I can't say all of their players have the best fighting skills, but they have more than enough talent to make it on this server. That, coupled with the fact that they have some uncontested oceans come WW time ~SWIM

Rabid (#4) & Rabid Evil (#13) - Yes, this is my crew. No, I won't be modest. We started off the world with 3 players and took over O45 in a hostile fashion. During our early stages, we took on an alliance 10x our size in less than 3-weeks and then proceeded to fight another alliance 5x our size to great success. Now we are fighting another alliance which is about 2x our size....anyway, you get the point. Over 1K cities in O45 alone and one of the best net city gains over the past 28 days. Solid leadership too :) ~ SWIM

The Black Death (#5), H.F.R.O. (#15), & Yersinia Pestis (#17) - Been fighting these guys for little over a month now. They have some talent, no doubt, but they act very emotionally and irrationally both in diplomacy and fighting. They inexplicably have three alliances, none of which are slot capped, but they are all the same nonetheless. Their inability to act logically, instead of emotionally, will lead to their own internal collapse ~SINK

The Chosen Few (#7) - One of the few alliances on the server without an academy so they automatically get my respect for that. I haven't interacted much with them, but they look like a group of talented players in a tough ocean. If they can keep their resolve up, they will be fine. Until then, ~FLOAT

Daywalkers (#9) & -DayWalkers (#11) - I have never interacted with these guys so I can only comment based on stats. They have horrible BP as an alliance that has been around for so long. They are spread across 3 or 4 oceans (although rim oceans). AND they recently lost their leader. These guys will sim (FLOAT) until someone decides that they don't want them there anymore in which case, they will ~ SINK

Lunatic Fringe (aka MFW #12) - Small alliance, seemingly good players, somewhat remote location. Making some decent headway into 54, but also making some real questionable recruiting calls lately. Unless their diplomatic situation changes, they will ~SWIM

DeletedUser

about the most unbiased view of the current situation Eternal Death

DeletedUser

The sad thing is more Tau players are coming to this server......

DeletedUser11481

Its not too often people say good things about us, lol. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Oh not you and your irrelevance again... do you even grep?
yup i do grep, u guys just arent smart enough to figure it out yet. i would like to preemptively thank u all for providing entertainment for me with each reply to one of my posts.

DeletedUser9014

I think I got it Cucci...........I'm betting I do.

I'm going to see if I'm right but let everyone else figure it out if I am.

If I'm right, you're in one of the top 12 alliances (keeping it on topic, LOL).
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

DeletedUser

yup i do grep, u guys just arent smart enough to figure it out yet. i would like to preemptively thank u all for providing entertainment for me with each reply to one of my posts.

The question is, why should I care enough to try? Lol

DeletedUser11717

In The DW Clan's defense. If you actually look at those stats (ET) then you'd see the cities we're taking are from active fighters of both TCF and Ragin Hell (which are both pacted and dong a horrible job fighting us), whereas all they're doing is taking over inactives. So I'm not too sure I'd give us the sink and TCF the swim title whereas you also have a LOT of people unhappy with TCF's leadership because well.. They're a bunch of bums to begin with. Can't even uphold a simple CF that they call for lol. Genereal Py asked us for a NAP and we asked if he'd uphold his end this time . He said he'd "try" so we said no, we'll just kill you instead.

On top of this, TCF doesn't even BEGIN to defend their cities we put in siege. And then Ragin Hell (which at this point really is an academy to TCF) even supports our sieges in their own players.. lol.

But hey, what do I know?

DeletedUser11481

Ragin Hell is not even remotely an academy to us. And we are "fighting" you in Ocean 73/74. No one is really in those Oceans. And you arent taking cities from TCF... I must ask what you are looking at since neither your conquers or ours shows that. I can say with complete certainty that we have never lost a city to you.

TCF is in no means "the best" but that's irrelevant, we are better than DayWalkers. Now we need to find a more worthy group to benchmark ourselves off of. Until then, DayWalkers are not important - even then their delusions of grandeur will just be their own fanciful incoherent utterances.

But hey, what do I know?

Not much, it would seem. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11717

So if "being better" means taking over inactives then yes I'd say you're better for sure! Didn't realize to be better you could be a coward and not actually fight for a city.

And oh my apologies, I guess I got "academy" wrong and meant to say "buffer", seeing as you're using them to fight us which is laughable at best. But hey, "bigger things" are calling you know? Gotta pay attention to people who have an actual understanding of the game ;)

DeletedUser11704

Bumpity.

Just thought I would like to add that Rabid is adding 044 to their core oceans. If you want to watch Rabies spread, keep an eye out and see how quick 044 turns foamy.

DeletedUser

Crazy stuff happening
Anyone care to share some insight and or predictions?

DeletedUser

Same I do know inside details of the gang's fracture but I would like to see if anyone will do a new top 12 before I reveal the details of the event

DeletedUser

Top 12

Trodai will win the server, the end.
Rabid, their best players are from Tau, and they were garbage in Tau
Anybody else is basically food

DeletedUser

This isnt tau
This is US41
To make assumptions based on previous worlds would be foolish
All of the ex Tau pmayers on my roster have done a pretty good job here.
But aside from that....
LW never played Tau
I never played Tau
Nico never played Tau
The list goes on
Who are you again?

DeletedUser

This isnt tau
This is US41
To make assumptions based on previous worlds would be foolish
All of the ex Tau pmayers on my roster have done a pretty good job here.
But aside from that....
LW never played Tau
I never played Tau
Nico never played Tau
The list goes on
Who are you again?

US41 server is garbage, no surprise they are doing "a pretty good job here."

I am the big bad wolf that blows little piggy's houses down....

DeletedUser

Lol keep talking out the side of your mouth
Holla at me when youre relevant