PnP Professor Xaiver

DeletedUser

the skill and quality of this player stacking his siege is that of TOOBE keeep u good work.
YiHTPNq.jpg

DeletedUser2568

Again Mayo this is weak sauce anyone can do this type of thing with a 0 wall

tYyuPgD.png

DeletedUser

It was mainly directed at my friend professor X for his noobiness

DeletedUser2568

Well all I see is you calling Prof X a noob like Toobe for doing something that your own alliance does... so your saying your own alliance is a bunch of noobs? Not a good way to endear yourself to them.

DeletedUser

You sound like AD now lol. You are talking in circles weez is a big boy I would take him 7 days a week over professor x hahaha. Again I think you are having trouble reading what I am saying so again I will repeat it. PROFESSOR X IS A NOOB!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

You sound like AD now lol. You are talking in circles weez is a big boy I would take him 7 days a week over professor x hahaha. Again I think you are having trouble reading what I am saying so again I will repeat it. PROFESSOR X IS A NOOB!

I read that, but you have given no explanation for why he is... the item you gave as proof, would have called many of your own alliance members noobs, which you have just told me is not true... so what is your proof then that he is a noob?

Also I never claimed Weez was a noob, I just pointed out that YOUR rationality for why prof X was a noob would also have called Weez a noob.

DeletedUser

listen here AD jr. He is a noob because he gets sieges broken almost reguarly it is not the first time I have broken his or Mordreds or SumGuys or Wylds for that matter the concept of timing is something that escapes your alliance. Maybe toobe is right stop drinking the lemonade.

DeletedUser2568

listen here AD jr. He is a noob because he gets sieges broken almost reguarly it is not the first time I have broken his or Mordreds or SumGuys or Wylds for that matter the concept of timing is something that escapes your alliance. Maybe toobe is right stop drinking the lemonade.

Again, you are equating getting a siege broken to being a noob... therefore you are calling yourself a noob, and anyone in your alliance that has had a siege broken. Your logic is, to say blatantly, stupid. In fact I think your logic calls almost everyone on the server noobs... I guess we should dub the server Noob instead of Pella.

DeletedUser

No no no. Getting sieges consistently broken for same reason.

DeletedUser2568

No no no. Getting sieges consistently broken for same reason.

Again what reason is that???? Cause you called out Mord and i am pretty sure his wasnt broken because of timing if that is the issue???

I am just saying Mayo, if your gonna call someone out, make sure you back it up with actual facts and not this outlandish nonsense... your starting to sound like Toobe.

If you siege a player lets say a MV member for instance Mayo. Then the player you are calling a NOOB csed you guys. I have seen mult times he got cses in your cities. So in essence what does that say about your guys being csed by a so called "NOOB"

I mean this is sooo funny to me and Trav spot on as well..

DeletedUser

Again what reason is that???? Cause you called out Mord and i am pretty sure his wasnt broken because of timing if that is the issue???

I am just saying Mayo, if your gonna call someone out, make sure you back it up with actual facts and not this outlandish nonsense... your starting to sound like Toobe.

I just suffered a grep death there

DeletedUser

Actually, mayo is making sense. If stupid kids keep setting up a city just so we can break there siege, and we kill there CS every time they even ATTEMPT to siege back, how are we noob. Even if they DO get a CS in, they hardly end up with the city #snipegameonpoint