Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

08ec32b6d7a54df6b7f76e0835dc54b7.png

cpme on now chessy the full story is there ... how come first the black co was attacking you guys trying to knock old loopers out ? and then suddenly he was to hand off his cities and relocate to 36 ? and he was supposed to hand them off to tbc? and then og wanted me to do the same thing as if i ever would? if you can explain those 2 glaring inconsistencies for us all i would love to hear it ?
see you guys i have to spell it out for .. but the rest of us we can put 2 and 2 together .... you cut a deal to save yourselves from having to fight .. even confined yourselves to 36 to avoid a fight .. and now you are on here talking tough but you aint lol
thanks for the edit cheesy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"how come first pms was attacking you guys trying to knock old loopers out ? and then suddenly he was to hand off his cities and relocate to 36 ? and he was supposed to hand them off to tbc?"

PMS was attacking PMS and handing off cities in our ocean to TBC? I dont understand what you have written/are asking.

DeletedUser

08ec32b6d7a54df6b7f76e0835dc54b7.png

cpme on now chessy the full story is there ... how come first the black co was attacking you guys trying to knock old loopers out ? and then suddenly he was to hand off his cities and relocate to 36 ? and he was supposed to hand them off to tbc? and then og wanted me to do the same thing as if i ever would? if you can explain those 2 glaring inconsistencies for us all i would love to hear it ?
see you guys i have to spell it out for .. but the rest of us we can put 2 and 2 together .... you cut a deal to save yourselves from having to fight .. even confined yourselves to 36 to avoid a fight .. and now you are on here talking tough but you aint lol
thanks for the edit cheesy

edited:) :-}

DeletedUser

It's really quite simple and quite a common occurrence in this game p.t. What happened is PMS and TBC were friendly, things got unfriendly for a while . . . the battles were epic but things pretty much remained a stalemate, we decided it would be better for both of us to be friendly again since we both proved our ability to look out for ourselves, but with some mutually beneficial trade offs of cities (friendly trade offs are really not that uncommon but a little outside the box I guess, and frankly I'm glad to have leadership that can think outside the box).

How this doesn't make sense to you is beyond me. It's really quite simple.

DeletedUser6919

and when only part of a message is copied over, then things get twisted and distorted. Cherry picking the odd bit from that may make you think that you're proving your point but everyone who knows the full story knows this is actually ridiculous.

Really all you've shown (as is written above) is that we traded some cities 'cos when expanding and growing neither PMS or TBC want to be tripping over each other and getting in each others way. So we have operational areas and we're not to recruit players or CQ cities in PMS core and they don't put any in ours. We both want to have secure cores controlled by our own alliances and I don't really see why you would think this is a bad thing for either alliance to be territorial over our home oceans.

Regardless of how you want to dress this up, all that happened is we agreed to swapa few cities, so I'm not really too sure what all the fuss is about really esp with those cities being in the places they are. Due to the unit speed here being so painfully slow, those cities they are so far away from PMS and from enemy alliances (and vice versa) that they were pretty much a waste of city slot(s) and by swapping them those players from PMS (and TBC) could use slots get cities closer to their own alliance and to enemy alliances and not just sit in each others cores doing virtually nothing.

At no point was any cities offered to us in exchange fo protection. Which I've gotta say is a real shame 'cos I admit I really like the idea of running a protection racket in Troy and getting to refer to Fugs as 'the don' while quoting the godfather. However, as always, the truth is not a much fun as fiction

DeletedUser

uh huh its pretty simple lets take a survey of people around here that would accept such a thing for me to hand my cities to an enemy alliance rather than hold my ground and fight?
give up my hard earned and hard built city to go colonize on anchor point in another ocean so you guys can keep the peace ...it goes against everything grepolis stands for i think and if thats the sort of diplomacy you guys are preaching i want no part of it

DeletedUser

uh huh its pretty simple lets take a survey of people around here that would accept such a thing for me to hand my cities to an enemy alliance rather than hold my ground and fight?
give up my hard earned and hard built city to go colonize on anchor point in another ocean so you guys can keep the peace ...it goes against everything grepolis stands for i think and if thats the sort of diplomacy you guys are preaching i want no part of it

We were not enemies any longer when the trades were negotiated so the whole premise of your argument is flawed, and don't worry we are no longer offering you any kind of diplomacy so you don't have to worry about being a part of it.

DeletedUser

We were not enemies any longer when the trades were negotiated so the whole premise of your argument is flawed, and don't worry we are no longer offering you any kind of diplomacy so you don't have to worry about being a part of it.
lol you also aren't offering me any kind of fight either lol i would have been whipping on you boys lol once tbc is done i still intend to

DeletedUser

lol you also aren't offering me any kind of fight either lol i would have been whipping on you boys lol once tbc is done i still intend to

In any case, our ABP ranking is higher than our point ranking unlike the jokers. I automatically lose respect for an alliance that has lower ABP than points because that screams MRA and sim city to me.

DeletedUser12078

How come in every single server I play there is always one person who is extremely crazy?

Oh well... p.t. baby you are comedy gold, please continue the hilarity that is your opinions.

DeletedUser4951

Wow you all are still going after a few hours...Honestly i'm impressed in this time I've had to go out a couple of times. Check cities. Probably gonna fit a core workout in too. But some activity is refreshing so by all means keep going. :)

In any case, our ABP ranking is higher than our point ranking unlike the jokers. I automatically lose respect for an alliance that has lower ABP than points because that screams MRA and sim city to me.

This doesn't mean your alliance is better. I'm not saying its not. But let me put it like this RA had I think top 5 ABP before its weird disband. We all know RA probably isn't actually a top 5 alliance in terms of skill.

DeletedUser

How come in every single server I play there is always one person who is bat sh%t crazy?

Oh well... p.t. baby you are comedy gold, please continue the hilarity that is your opinions.

yawn.. my point has been proven.. nuff said ocean

DeletedUser

Wow you all are still going after a few hours...Honestly i'm impressed in this time I've had to go out a couple of times. Check cities. Probably gonna fit a core workout in too.

This doesn't mean your alliance is better. I'm not saying its not. But let me put it like this RA had I think top 5 ABP before its weird disband. We all know RA probably isn't actually a top 5 alliance in terms of skill.

I recently got back from a road trip (36 hours of driving in 4 days) and am really wore out so I wasn't trying to do anything today.

Fair and true enough, our ABP being higher than our points doesn't mean we are better but it is usually a good indication of a solid alliance. The other side I think is even more telling though. Having a lower bp ranking than point ranking (or not at least within one or two spots of each other), especially in abp, is almost always a sign of a weak alliance imo.

DeletedUser4951

Oh road trips are both fun and sucky. Last major one I took was to Minnesota.

DeletedUser

Oh road trips are both fun and sucky. Last major one I took was to Minnesota.

My father was born in Minnesota and I still have family there. I hope to make that, or include it in, one of my next trips. How did you like it? This time for me it was New Mexico to meet up with and do some camping with a cousin who just got back from a tour in Bahrain, Iran.

DeletedUser4951

I enjoyed it, was a short trip though as it was a rugby game.

DeletedUser

Not even sure what that whole argument was about haha...

Loved that top 12 though. People certaintly dont do enough of them.

DeletedUser11708

Wait..... So what your saying is that PMS made a NAP that included moving out of either's cores, and then a player had to move to you guys, and after you kicked him, for reasons unknown to people because PMS is not telling, you counted that as a score against TBC... :p