Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser4951

People are attacking. Just the other side being attacked is mostly defending.

DeletedUser4951

The fact that we have 20 alliances to talk about honestly makes me happy. Alas, I barely have motivation to do 12. Besides if we do 20, 4 of them will be RA. ;)

DeletedUser

My prediction of what the next month's top 15 will look like
1. Picnic Bunnies
2. Restricted Access
3. Chiguanas
4. InActive
5. ScrubLords
6. The VII
7. Widows Lament
8. Reborn Basterds
9. Dark Judgement
10. Anesthesis
11. Stealth Potato
12. Black Company
13. Army of 16
14. Restricted Access Academy
15. Hounds of Hades

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11708

My prediction of what the next month's top 15 will look like
1. Picnic Bunnies
2. Restricted Access
3. ScrubLords
4. InActive
5. The VII
6. Chiguanas
7. Widows Lament
8. Reborn Basterds
9. Dark Judgement
10. Anesthesis
11. Stealth Potato
12. Black Company
13. Army of 16
14. Restricted Access Academy
15. Hounds of Hades

Why RA so high?

DeletedUser10048

Which RA as there is about 9-15 of them if you include Associated ally's such as OL, OL2, OL ACAD, CERBS, CERBs2, Vikings , hounds etc etc

DeletedUser4951

I love you, you love me...we're just one big MRA family. With a lot of cries for help and some whining on the side. Please fortna continue to hide.

We're coming...

DeletedUser

Why RA so high?

Because they are adding a new alliance every week and even with the skill of other alliances, with their sheer numbers they will stay alive. Its like a colony of ants attacking a spider, although a bunch of the ants will die, eventually so will the spider.

DeletedUser

Which RA as there is about 9-15 of them if you include Associated ally's such as OL, OL2, OL ACAD, CERBS, CERBs2, Vikings , hounds etc etc

Im talking about RA number 1. The other 3 RAs are merely backups. Also, dont lump in the allies with the alliance...

DeletedUser4951

Why not you guys are all loyally allied against us. Wait...didn't hell hounds try to become our academy? Then throw a hissy fit when we said no but we weren't focusing on them anyways so they didn't have to worry? There seems to be a lot of betrayal of veiled attempts to trade up in this coalition against us. Its a lot like game or thrones.

DeletedUser11834

I like the idea of doing a prediction top 12. Let's say... In one month...

1. Picnic Bunnies
Will stay at #1

2. The Scrublords
3. InActive
4. Widows Lament
5. Reborn Basterds
These four will be competitors for #2

6. Restricted Access
In a months time I do not think this alliance will stay in the top 5

7. Chiguanas
Not moving out of the top ten even though they have the lowest member count

8. The VII
9. Anesthesis
10. The Black Company
11. Stealth Potato
12. Army of 16
Solid-looking middle class

#

DeletedUser

There is always one big joke alliance per server. RA is defintley it.

DeletedUser3109

1. Picnic Bunnies- Swim, Top every list.
2. *Restricted Access*- Sink, Only a matter of time till they fall apart or get rimmed. As you can see TBC, The VII and /sad Pandas are also in it not just PB and Chigs.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/2598/colonizations?page=0
3. Inactive-Swim, On the rim with no competition except Stealth Potatoes in their ocean.
4.Widows Lament- Swim, Beating about everyone in the East of 55, and destroying Dark Judgement. Will soon be a top 2 alliance in 65, expect DJ to merge into Army of 16.
5. The Scrublords-Swim, Winning cities both from Reborn and Widow's Lament
6. The VII- My Alliance, Your Opinions
7.Reborn Basterds- Float- Improved positioning 20 times over but still inside The Scrublords territory almost in a half circle. As their leaders are smart (They would have been destroyed by now) I see them controlling 64 in the future and kicking out Angels and Demons.
8. Chiguanas-Float- Someone once said Chiguanas vs. PB would be the end of the world. Looking at Stats, Chiguanas are not a "Top 5" alliance anymore and are surrounded by alliances that are equal or much larger than them in terms of stats and size. I see them staying but remaining more stagnant as they have little room to grow. They won't disband but drop out of top 12 due to slow growth.
From her on out these are the newer groups who arrived recently or smaller alliances from the core.
9.Stealth Potato Float/Swim- I would usually say swim but Brant (who is apparently a SP leader) just declared war on an alliance twice their size and 4 more alliances. Unless they have a huge op going down in a couple days he buried them.
10.Anesthesis Swim/Float- Similar situation to Chigs but way less dire they may grow quickly but most likely will fall out of top 12 due to slow growth.
11.The Black Company-Swim- Swimming, will probably top Ocean 45 and 35 to become the fourth alliance to top an ocean with 100,000+ points and the second with 1 million points+ per ocean.
12.THE JOKERS-Sink Like their name they are the joke of the server declaring war on 2 alliances in the top 12, having an acad and friend amounting to 3.6 million points. They are actually decent but, why would they declare war against alliances that will almost certainly beat them?
Honorable Mentions goes to-
Pirate Misfit Scandal- Above Average ABP beating up The Jokers in a war. Based in 36/35, Control an ocean and a fourth.
Army of 16- Growing quickly in 65 poaching Dark Judgement players. Control 2 oceans.
Folgers- Experienced Dark Horse out in the 7's (47/57). Control 2 oceans.
I expect to see the top 2 HM enter the top 12 by next week. Folgers in 2-3 weeks.

DeletedUser11831

Very nice top 12, really appreciate the quick details. It's good to know what is going on elsewhere in the world outside of the core :)

DeletedUser

1. Picnic Bunnies- Swim, Top every list.
2. *Restricted Access*- Sink, Only a matter of time till they fall apart or get rimmed. As you can see TBC, The VII and /sad Pandas are also in it not just PB and Chigs.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/2598/colonizations?page=0
3. Inactive-Swim, On the rim with no competition except Stealth Potatoes in their ocean.
4.Widows Lament- Swim, Beating about everyone in the East of 55, and destroying Dark Judgement. Will soon be a top 2 alliance in 65, expect DJ to merge into Army of 16.
5. The Scrublords-Swim, Winning cities both from Reborn and Widow's Lament
6. The VII- My Alliance, Your Opinions
7.Reborn Basterds- Float- Improved positioning 20 times over but still inside The Scrublords territory almost in a half circle. As their leaders are smart (They would have been destroyed by now) I see them controlling 64 in the future and kicking out Angels and Demons.
8. Chiguanas-Float- Someone once said Chiguanas vs. PB would be the end of the world. Looking at Stats, Chiguanas are not a "Top 5" alliance anymore and are surrounded by alliances that are equal or much larger than them in terms of stats and size. I see them staying but remaining more stagnant as they have little room to grow. They won't disband but drop out of top 12 due to slow growth.
From her on out these are the newer groups who arrived recently or smaller alliances from the core.
9.Stealth Potato Float/Swim- I would usually say swim but Brant (who is apparently a SP leader) just declared war on an alliance twice their size and 4 more alliances. Unless they have a huge op going down in a couple days he buried them.
10.Anesthesis Swim/Float- Similar situation to Chigs but way less dire they may grow quickly but most likely will fall out of top 12 due to slow growth.
11.The Black Company-Swim- Swimming, will probably top Ocean 45 and 35 to become the fourth alliance to top an ocean with 100,000+ points and the second with 1 million points+ per ocean.
12.THE JOKERS-Sink Like their name they are the joke of the server declaring war on 2 alliances in the top 12, having an acad and friend amounting to 3.6 million points. They are actually decent but, why would they declare war against alliances that will almost certainly beat them?
Honorable Mentions goes to-
Pirate Misfit Scandal- Above Average ABP beating up The Jokers in a war. Based in 36/35, Control an ocean and a fourth.
Army of 16- Growing quickly in 65 poaching Dark Judgement players. Control 2 oceans.
Folgers- Experienced Dark Horse out in the 7's (47/57). Control 2 oceans.
I expect to see the top 2 HM enter the top 12 by next week. Folgers in 2-3 weeks.

decent post will rep you .. jokers to my knowledge did not declare war on anyone merely fighting to grow like everyone else ...alot of alliances are running to avoid pushing towards the core on this world.. and everyone seems to think 046 is the place to be .. weird a border rim ocean like 46 to be such a hotly contested battleground , but it will be fun

as for your honorable mention

PMS IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE lol they have a please nail us anytime you like deal with tbc 1 and 2 to trade off cities for protection deal at the moment ...not exactly the kind of thing a top alliance would do .. the only reason they still breathe is no one sees them as a threat true story -p.t.