Best & Worst

DeletedUser10048

By request of players on Zakros I'll place this here but please be aware that the mod for Zakros may think otherwise:

Hijacked from another forum but here we go.

Name your worst and best, rules:

1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't
2- keep to format
3- keep on topic
4- don't make it personal.

Best Player:
Best Alliance:
Best Fighter:
Best Defender:
Best Alliance Leader:
Worst Player:
Worst Alliance:

DeletedUser2622

Best Player: Way too early to tell.
Best Alliance: Still too early but my front runner is Mortis Nuntius
Best Fighter: Mumja (XpertGreek), since he is leading ABP by a wide margin
Best Defender: Certainly not anyone that I have been attacking :p
Best Alliance Leader: No idea :(

*Worst Player: Jamminzz, seriously like free bp
*Worst Alliance: Anti*Social for their hypocritical name, do they even have a forum?!

And that was my super interesting post lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

Best Player: its hard to tell thus far, but if we are looking backwards I would say Spives, Jamminzz or Mrw
Best Alliance: Other than my own I would say THE GANG
Best Fighter: Marshall of War, although his BP doesn't show it thus far he certainly is a great overall player let alone attacker
Best Defender: mrw is a defensive player, a fantastic one at that, he leans defensively and certainly destroys people army's with the snap of his fingers!
Best alliance leader: Not quite sure... I would take a shot in the dark at mrw, but it is very hard to tell, I guess I say that because its the only founder I know here, lol

Worst Player: Han Solo, I have had some interesting conversations with this player... He brags about dissolving an alliance, then he later on gets attack, cleared and says he is quiting the world, then he builds up an attack to launch back at the player who cleaned his city... but then the same player once again clears his city with a nice hit on his OLU, I would just like to thank Han Solo ;)

Worst Alliance: EVICTION NOTICE, I mean you have to think they are internally an alright alliance since people don't leave that alliance and they have a few good players, but unless the founders are extremely dedicated then they will have trouble holding an 150+ alliance(s)

DeletedUser9851

*Worst Alliance: Anti*Social for their hypocritical name, do they even have a forum?!

I agree for a different reason. This was supposed to be a one man alliance. Isn't that right Dark*Logic :p

DeletedUser2622

Lol well we are patiently awaiting your stomping boot.

DeletedUser11834

"Han Solo, I have had some interesting conversations with this player... He brags about dissolving an alliance, then he later on gets attack, cleared and says he is quiting the world, then he builds up an attack to launch back at the player who cleaned his city... but then the same player once again clears his city with a nice hit on his OLU, I would just like to thank Han Solo".

I don't want to make a big deal about this on the forum. Just would like to correct the things that are not right about this:
"brags about dissolving an alliance" -> You dissolved it yourself. I made a new alliance.
"later on gets an attack, cleaded" -> you were in my alliance, then backstabbed me. Fun fact: later asked me to join you...
"says he is quiting the world" -> I wasn't intending to stay, just wanted to get gold via the gold system. This was a good end.
"builds up an attack to launch" -> Never did that... Maybe it were some slings from a quest I still had on or support from another player.
"Han Solo" -> It's San Holo, when will you ever learn?
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

Like I said, this was a good end. I don't want to get in some argument, you're a good player but the way you play is dirty. I guess some people just are that way. You have massive support on this forum so I'll just take my leave and not respond here.

Thanks for the gold Zakros!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser11560

Best: The Gang, because of high average and good BP standings as well as location
Worst: MRAs

DeletedUser3981

Cant really say who is the best alliance or player because I will be biased (lol) but worst alliance will probably go to eviction notice because of the mass recruiting, internals will be their downfall but could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Call me bias but looking beyond stats:
mrw8980 list in top 3 for total points, but already has 8 city's http://prntscr.com/6cb480,
he is in top 3 for attackers http://prntscr.com/6cb7gm,
he is listed #1 in top 3 for defender http://prntscr.com/6cbcbj,
overall BP puts him as #1 fighter http://prntscr.com/6cbcnn,
he leads an alliance which holds top point average (top 12) with the closest runner-up more than 600 points behind http://prntscr.com/6cbrpy,

now looking beyond points as if that were not enough, he is active, informed, and easy to work with regardless of a members play style, he is open minded, cool headed, and gives equal attention to every member regardless if they are one of his big hitters or someone newly getting started in the world, no player is left behind, he is selfless and yet motivated, I would rank him as the best leader I have seen so far and I have seen many exceptional players and leaders over the years, US44 is lucky to have such a formidable player "Friend or Foe" even though the world is speed 1, I expect to see some fun days ahead for any who last to reach the end,

so, did I just paint a target on his back, probably so, but seeing his response to other events, I would guess he would say bring it and thank you for the BP,

Best Player: mrw8980
Best Alliance: Mortis Nuntius lead by mrw8980
Best Fighter: mrw8980
Best Defender: mrw8980
Best Alliance Leader: mrw8980
Worst Player: anyone not in or friendly towards Mortis Nuntius (not a challenge btw this is a non offensive forum)
Worst Alliance: anyone not in or friendly towards Mortis Nuntius (not a challenge btw this is a non offensive forum)

Well, like I said I was trying not to be Bias, I have seen many exceptional players in the game and I welcome anyone to nominate any other players in US44,

I hope I was able to stay on topic for you all to appreciate my posting and the time to put it together,

DeletedUser8889

1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't - I do :)
2- keep to format
3- keep on topic
4- don't make it personal.

Best Player: Me :)
Best Alliance: Nukes of Hazard
Best Fighter: it would appear to be mrw8980... good job so far
Best Defender: crash586 apparently has been opped on *unsuccesfully* twice... so looking good playa
Best Alliance Leader: Heck if i know at the moment.
Worst Player: I don't know yet... going to have to go with any one called guest123815iou1y54oiuy6o1poi46u13846yo16 @ 175 points
Worst Alliance: Folllowers of Malachi... looks like they are trying to rip me off or something 8)

DeletedUser

LOL that wasnt opped on... If we are gonna op on him, its gonna be a whole lot different. Will be interesting to see how nukes holds up. Lots of part time players and inactives. BUt I do have to agree some of these guests are by far the worst.

DeletedUser10233

LOL that wasnt opped on... If we are gonna op on him, its gonna be a whole lot different. Will be interesting to see how nukes holds up. Lots of part time players and inactives. BUt I do have to agree some of these guests are by far the worst.

That is true, I don't know if I would call it a Op either...More like another epic failure from you and your Goldies.

DeletedUser

Nah, wasnt a failure, was just testing the waters. We got three cities yesterday from you guys. U took one. 3 greater one last I checked. :) Your counter attacks were failures also so far today. We can chat on the external all day, or just go play some grep. Its game on bucko.

DeletedUser12130

That is true, I don't know if I would call it a Op either...More like another epic failure from you and your Goldies.
Once again you say goldies yet you seem to use it quite extensively your self hmmmm i think the word is Hypocrite....Its moving day...

DeletedUser

this cracked me up

Call me bias but looking beyond stats:
mrw8980 list in top 3 for total points, but already has 8 city's http://prntscr.com/6cb480,
he is in top 3 for attackers http://prntscr.com/6cb7gm,
he is listed #1 in top 3 for defender http://prntscr.com/6cbcbj,
overall BP puts him as #1 fighter http://prntscr.com/6cbcnn,
he leads an alliance which holds top point average (top 12) with the closest runner-up more than 600 points behind http://prntscr.com/6cbrpy,

now looking beyond points as if that were not enough, he is active, informed, and easy to work with regardless of a members play style, he is open minded, cool headed, and gives equal attention to every member regardless if they are one of his big hitters or someone newly getting started in the world, no player is left behind, he is selfless and yet motivated, I would rank him as the best leader I have seen so far and I have seen many exceptional players and leaders over the years, US44 is lucky to have such a formidable player "Friend or Foe" even though the world is speed 1, I expect to see some fun days ahead for any who last to reach the end,

so, did I just paint a target on his back, probably so, but seeing his response to other events, I would guess he would say bring it and thank you for the BP,

Best Player: mrw8980
Best Alliance: Mortis Nuntius lead by mrw8980
Best Fighter: mrw8980
Best Defender: mrw8980
Best Alliance Leader: mrw8980
Worst Player: anyone not in or friendly towards Mortis Nuntius (not a challenge btw this is a non offensive forum)
Worst Alliance: anyone not in or friendly towards Mortis Nuntius (not a challenge btw this is a non offensive forum)

Well, like I said I was trying not to be Bias, I have seen many exceptional players in the game and I welcome anyone to nominate any other players in US44,

I hope I was able to stay on topic for you all to appreciate my posting and the time to put it together,

not biased at all -_-

DeletedUser

Happy to entertain you, yet I am still waiting for someone to nominate ANYONE else, look at more like an advertisement for your alliance of one of it's members, and save the trash-talk for the proper thread, this is a friendly forum,

DeletedUser9851

Happy to entertain you, yet I am still waiting for someone to nominate ANYONE else, look at more like an advertisement for your alliance of one of it's members, and save the trash-talk for the proper thread, this is a friendly forum,

Thank you,

you read my mind. it's such a love fest between these players, it's uncomfortable to read. Get a room.

DeletedUser

I'm going to try to be unbiased, but I'm not good at that :p

Best Player: JesterFreeloader, really it's more of a tie between some great players, but all the other guys I'd put on Jester's level are in MN.

Best Defender: mrw8980, mostly because the other top defenders have been opped and lost at least a city... he hasn't.

Best Fighter: JUNKYARD GOD

Best Alliance: Mortis Nuntius. Even unbiased, I feel like that's pretty much undisputable (statistics wise. But sometimes, stats lie. Ghost Squad works very well as a team, and I don't know much about some alliances).

Best Alliance Leader: Ronorus? lol

Worst Player: Can't really say.

Worst Alliance: As much as I would like to say EN, I feel like I'd lose all credibility if I didn't say Parasyte Order Sub Rosa.