#1 Player, HAAAAAA

DeletedUser2770

Oh regulatorrrrrrr, it is that time my friend

See my friends AD does not only call out and then disband alliances, but he also calls out players as well, especially ones with cute lil numbers next to their name that don't actually show exactly what a player is about...

#1- HA we all know who is #1 in any server he goes to, don't we friends and it surely isn't regulator20, actually 20 might be a more respectable number for you to be honest.

It seems you have made your bones by using that pretty lil card of yours, running olympic games and taking inactive players but this stops as of right now..... I am calling you out and I am coming for my number which definitely does not belong to you

So lets throw out some numbers as of right now today shall we:

Trodai has marked The Brotherhood as Food and officially declared war just because we can do that and I have marked you as unworthy and intend to make you my schoolgirl just because I can do that. The world is watching regulator, better not let AD make good on his word, AGAIN

The monster is coming, better run.....
smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser

**Grabs popcorn**
This one should be good
Go big or go home gents

DeletedUser11481

*sigh* BH is kind of a joke. Their second largest player is ranked 6 in points and ranked 237th in Battle Points. Not to mention the garbage they picked up from Cosa isnt helping much at all.

DeletedUser2770

*sigh* BH is kind of a joke. Their second largest player is ranked 6 in points and ranked 237th in Battle Points. Not to mention the garbage they picked up from Cosa isnt helping much at all.

Well roaring I believe this is a statement you and I can finally come to agree upon
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif

DeletedUser11481

Well roaring I believe this is a statement you and I can finally come to agree upon
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif

Common ground is a good thing... sometimes. We've had skirmishes with BH and BH2 - I am profoundly unimpressed. The only easier enemies we've tangled with is DayWalkers... with their 12 LS siege breakers...

DeletedUser2770

rage lmao

Ya brotherhood are nothing more than an alliance put together by inviting the players near them. The minute they come across a fighting alliance there done....

DeletedUser11760

What's this? AD and I are agreeing?
Oh, sunshiny day.

DeletedUser2770

dont tell everyone that you agree to the fact that you look great naked because of me
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

DeletedUser

How about home boi in the no. 4 slot?
Really....140k bp total?

DeletedUser2770

every server is filled with players like this, just the way it works

DeletedUser2770

I can not explain to you the mind of AD as I do not understand it myself, but we can try and figure it out
smiley_emoticons_klugscheisser2.gif

DeletedUser

A little offtopic is not necessarily bad, but I agree this has gone on for slightly too long, so lets stay on topic, thank you very much.

If you have any questions about moderation, send me a private message.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser2770

Guess AD makes good on his word, anyone see regulators profile page..... Guess he didn't like being food

Next in line watch out, the monster is Hungry
smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser

AD? Good to his word? OMG! I just spit coffee all over my screen. That is the post of the week! No, the YEAR!