So its about two weeks into the first gold trading world...

DeletedUser7429

What do you all think about this gold trading, I personally don't like it, but what do you guys think.

DeletedUser9851

you have to wait 2 months before you can trade. in 2 months any bought gold will be used up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12063

you have to wait 2 months before you can trade. in 2 months any bought gold will be used up.

Yeah, that's my first problem with this. The other is that there are 12 pages of available trades in the market. The first 9 are players wanting to exchange gold. When I'm looking for a trade, I go to the last page and work my way back to see what's out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

Yeah, that's my first problem with this. The other is that there are 12 pages of available trades in the market. The first 9 are players wanting to exchange gold. When I'm looking for a trade, I go to the last page and work my way back to see what's out there.

Exactly I wish there were separate pages for gold and for resources... not fun to sift through 9 pages of gold trades just to find decent resource trades.

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

Remember you can filter offers on the market ingame. Also, please remember the forum language rules.

If you have any questions send me a message.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser12001

Well, since I've decided go into Zakros as more of a trader than a fighter, and I'm running through the world peacefully, we're doing well with gold trading :)

DeletedUser

What I am noticing in Zakros, a month in, is that it the regular trading system is dead.

I am in Ocean 26, and it is pretty dead around me, but there are only six trades for trading wood for either silver or brick.

DeletedUser7582

Looks like the gold rush is over. I made enough to make a good start on the next world, but no way to compete here.