Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

DeletedUser2630

If in their alliance page that is for everyone to see, They could put who they are at war with. remember the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend.It would help newer players and the alliance that that the attacker is against.

they could but the downside of revealing their hands is larger. you don't go to Vegas, sit at a poker table, and announce "I'm new so can we play with our cards face up?". LOL I would be shocked if anyone was loose enough to reveal who their pacts and enemies are.

DeletedUser11890

Well i would not show my pacts but would show my enemies so if anyone else was also fighting them we could work together.In another world witch you know well. I was attacked 3 time by an entire alliance on the third time another alliance came to my aide and filled my city with bir's,It save me and my first city and got them a ton of bp that they needed. Later i joined them.

DeletedUser10504

Theres a colliton for Gos/vortex already? Dang who they Pi** off already?

DeletedUser

the question is Meowican, who have you pi**** off with your double talk? You are not to be trusted and the ones who matter know it. You are not long for this world my friend....talk your way out of that.

Pacts and Naps are part of the game..it helps establish board position and long term allies(not for you one night standers)...why make such a big deal of it? If your in game spies are that bad that you have to come scratching the externals for info then I truly wish you good luck...you are way behind the curve.

DeletedUser7985

WHOOP WHOOP!

Lets Kill Em All and let God sort them out! :)

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser10777

whoop whoop!

Lets kill em all and let god sort them out! :)

mighty mouse

gooooo mighty mouse!!!!!! Whats up fellas? Been out for a bit.... Need to do some catching up.....out of the top 100 already.....man.....

DeletedUser7985

Biggest thing in this world is that the Gods and Vortex became one. Arguably now the biggest force to be reckoned with in Sparta.

I am sure you will be back in the top 100 again, good to see you back.

mm

DeletedUser11583

This world is turning into a joke. On one side you have Matters/DW and god knows who else working together and you have the Vortex group of what? 5-6 alliances and even though they are both by far the largest alliances on the server, they chose to ignore the other. Absolutely ridiculous.

DeletedUser7985

He had to leave cause of Real Life is the word on the street.

DeletedUser11583

I get your point clb and agree. I just thought that it's never good to let things get out of hand either.

I am sure your leadership is looking out for the best for the group.

DeletedUser6798

Can we change this thread title to MERGE MERGE MERGE

Pacts and NAPs are meaningless things of the past in this world.

DeletedUser2630

Can we change this thread title to MERGE MERGE MERGE

Pacts and NAPs are meaningless things of the past in this world.

how so? I've always enjoyed a good nap. Imagine all the people, I believe pacts exist and I'm not the only one.

DeletedUser6798

Oh yes.. pacts sure do exist ;)

But there so much merging going on.. everything else seems to be going out of style

DeletedUser6798

Told you Bayou.. pacts are overrated.. Merge is in..

Yellow is the new Black.

DeletedUser

I am still very new to being a diplomat but most alliances want to stay the course and be there own and they should at least till the WW stage of the game. That being said I hold firmly to having a few good friends in a Pact. Though like I said, still try to do the best I can with what I know.