Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11834

Let's see what has happened in contrast to my previous predictions.

[spr]
I guess it's time for me to do my first top 12. Keep in mind I've had a long break of Grepo (I'll not recognize as much names as you) and that all my predictions are just assumptions.

1. Picnic Bunnies - My alliance. Currently controling O44, topping all BP lists and one-o-highest average. If nothing goes wrong concerning leadership I don't see anyone taking us out soon. Swim.

2. Rabid - Core in North-West O55. Some of their members are a bit spread out. Slightly falling behind on BP and average, but looks solid concerning other factors. We've heard some news about a sabotage, which makes me doubt the quality of their leadership. Also, they're surrounded by other alliances. I give them a month to swim, my bet is that they'll sink then.

3. VoOdoO - Their core is mixed with that of Picnic Bunnies. They'll have a hard time fighting them off, personally I do not seem them pulling a trick. Spy reports show they are basically non-CQ-ready turtles, and they're completely falling behind on ABP. They'll be gone within a few weeks. Sink.

4. Empire of Death - Solid looking premade. Some fast growers and an empty core to start from. If any of the O55 alliances is going to stay around for long it'd be these guys. Only thing I do not like is that they're very spread out. I definately see these guys around in a few months. Swim.

5. HYDRA - Although this alliance doesn't look very well (Low ABP, low average, etc.) they do have O54 for their own, and a fairly nice core there. They pacted with any thread in that ocean so for now they're save. However, I don't think these guys will hold their head up for more than a month. Float for now.

6. SeeD - Spread out all across O55. Has a sister alliance, average BP, low average points and no members with 2 cities yet (not even one over 4k!). I guess this is the biggest real MRA this world is seeing. These guys will probably be gone soon. Sink. Like a rock.

7. Death From Above - Not sure what to expect of these guys. Their ABP is more than average and according to the link on their profile they're doing well on US42 - this might have a bad effect on their online times on this world. They're scattered across four oceans and do not have a very clustered core. They are, however, the only real contestors in ocean 45. Float for now, we'll see what these guys can do.

8. Chiguanas - These guys have proven they are worthy players on other worlds. They're very well clustered and have the highest average points of all alliances, not to mention their high ABP-rank. Their biggest threat will probably be Rabid, but actually I think the "Chigs" can take them down. If they do, they'll most definately be a real competitor for a crown. Swim.

9. Reborn Basterds - Scattered across all four core oceans. Bad average, and nowhere to be found in the BP lists. Although their profile states they have experience, I guess they will not be alive in a month. Sink.

10. You Mad Bro? - Most of their cluster is in North-East O45. They look decent, average ABP and average points. Still, I kinda like these guys, but I guess they'll be eaten by one of the more powerful alliances.

11. Gypsy Rising - In North-East O55 they won't have much resistance for now. Their ABP is more than decent, I guess these guys might be our suprise-underdog. For now I say float, not really sure what to expect.

12. The Black Empire - Sister alliance of SeeD and BlaBlaBla. SINK.

Alliances to keep watching:
Odyssey - Good growers, nice ABP for their rank. Also a good average.
Robot Chickens - They've got Flip. Also, good growers, seem to come from a different world.
-=No Mercy=- - Looks like an interesting team with Zero-Sum taking the lead.

Total failures:
Vikings Reborn - Picnic Bunnies have Taken three of their cities in the day BP ended. Low average, bad BP, bad core etc.
CODE ___ - The joke was fun but either they meant to be a total failure or the leaders totally failed in trying to recruit. I'm not sure where they all went but most of their alliances are either gone or out of the top 100.

I'm always open for a discussion! Tell me when you (dis)agree and why!
[/spr]

1. Picnic Bunnies - Still swimming according to the prediction.
2. You Mad Bro? - Still floating. I might want to change my prediciton to "swim". These guys start to look better and better.
3. Gypsy Rising - Still floating too, these guys might stick around for longer.
4. Chiguanas - Swimming far above sea-level. Coming in on second (behind PB) or first place on almost every milestone.
5. Guardians of Valhalla - First new alliance in the top twelve. Seem pretty decent guys, I'll say swim for now.
6. Rabid - Still floating, according to my prediction they'd be gone within a month. Three weeks to go... But...
7. Rabid* - AUX! Is that an MRA? It smells like one! Blub-blub!
8. Death from above - Still floating...
9. Reborn Basterds - These guys are doing better than expected. I still think they'll be gone soon, however.
10. Vikings Reborn - These guys lost a shocking amount of cities but instead of giving up they made two sister alliances and started recruiting like crazy. Let's see how long they can keep doing so...
11. The Black Company - Second new alliance in the top twelve. I say float for now.
12. Empire of Death - These guys might do well. Swim.

The three other alliances I thought would sink (VoOdoO, SeeD and The Black Empire) sunk like stones. SeeD is disbanned, VoOdoO lost half its members, renamed itself to Elysian Fields and basically gave up and The Black Empire disconnected from SeeD and has taken a #17 spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

But you claimed you survived them. Surviving the onslaught of Hydra isn't a huge bragging point when you consider we all said Hydra would fail. The only difference between PB walking into O54 now and then is that you guys might be a little harder. ;)

DeletedUser8639

But you claimed you survived them. Surviving the onslaught of Hydra isn't a huge bragging point when you consider we all said Hydra would fail. The only difference between PB walking into O54 now and then is that you guys might be a little harder. ;)

elmer fudd.jpg

We will see what happens
smiley_emoticons_pferdehaufen.gif
in 2 weeks

DeletedUser6677

chirality presses the DRAMA BUTTON

let's pause this conversation, not talk trash, and revisit it in 2 weeks :D

DeletedUser11850

3 days in so far and we've taken a few cities without even an Op...ouch. Take a couple of players out and Vikings are pretty much just turtled up free food.
You guys seem to be getting free food from alliance members in your core, why do u need more?

DeletedUser4951

You guys seem to be getting free food from alliance members in your core, why do u need more?

I don't see a problem with internalizing spies or people who get moronic bans.

You mad? Don't do stupid things and you won't be.

DeletedUser8639

3 days in so far and we've taken a few cities without even an Op...ouch. Take a couple of players out and Vikings are pretty much just turtled up free food.

Every so often you guys are do for one. But you know how attempts we stop from your group almost daily. Keep the bp coming

DeletedUser

boys and girls particularly in academies .. pay close attention here ... internalizing is definitely a part of any sucessful alliance ... but when you start killing more of your own members instead of other people ...... not good ....paper tigers

DeletedUser

QwTWmvx.png

You see this in your Mail then you know the Top Players are there and you sinking

DeletedUser4951

Every so often you guys are do for one. But you know how attempts we stop from your group almost daily. Keep the bp coming

Every so often? You just lost seven in a day two of them being the main towns of your best two fighters. One of them being a FAKE CS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6677

I would just like to point out that I cast desire on this CS and it still went in...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

dda3761c2f005bca2156bac70ccf2b2c.png

DeletedUser4951

More Vikings cities falling. Looks like these guys won't be making it to the "two weeks" folks and lets be honest, it would just be a painful 11 days of waiting even if they did.

DeletedUser8639

Every so often? You just lost seven in a day two of them being the main towns of your best two fighters. One of them being a FAKE CS.

You know whats funny you are taking cities from peartnoy and he had issue with logging on. So we got nothing on the forums lol. Whats so making this funny that you messaged all three viking alliances with Poaching technique, I didnt expect that from you usally alliances and desperate will do what you did lmao :mad: Please smiladon this is a war you wont win you can gold up all you guys can but unless your millionares it will catch up to you. We are survivors !!!! You know this thats why you started poaching players early and tried shaking up the alliance these are tactics by noob founders and desperate ones. Mr kitty cat comparing your self to a sabertoothed tiger . Didnt you get the memo they are extinct and soon will be the bunnies of troy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Whoooboyyy, the water temperature is definitely going up!:D

If it gets to boiling....take it to trash talk. We need some entertainment!