Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well those Knights people who are "bored" are attacking my people. So Again, their NAP with Blood Legion is beyond the stupidest thing ever. Just tells me that the leaders don't believe in their team nor are good leaders to begin with. The only sense it makes is "one less enemy". But when you're in a 4 way, kinda kills that reason....

Also tells me the leaders are afraid of Blood Legion..

I hope to be soon corrected in my last statement there.

DeletedUser

I just thought i would put this up here to show you guys the funny stuff i get sometimes.

papasboy1312 today at 16:18
well your alliance isnt doing very good right now... its pretty sad... im about to take a 12k city from you singlehandedly on one of your alliance's mostly filled islands... i wonder if one of your players is inactive? Anyway if i were you i would just start kicking all your only slightly active players, they are really bringing you down... (p.s. please break my siege i need the bp

He got a city from a player that went MIA for a day. OF course he needs bp with his staggering 26k bp. He goes on and on..

papasboy1312 today at 17:24
we currently have no inactives... we are still trying to rebuild from artemesia, which we beat you at btw... we are almost at full power again

PAPA-If your gonna talk trash at least know your own alliance stats-
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us37&an=The+Knights+Who+Say+Ni&rt=points
^^^^^^Take a look buddy you got plenty of inactive.

This is what im dealing with, this guy popped his cherry with an inactive and all of a sudden were in trouble. Do you guys in knights have a news tab? This weekend alone we fought off CS attempts from FC, knights, and im not 100% sure about triads but i know they were in the mix somewhere. Not sure if they are rebuilding or rethinking. Come on out here all you guys who think the same way papa does, i would be glad to show the world report after report of us just tossing your units in the trash can!

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us37&A=696&D=4146&H=90

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us37&A=2199&D=4146&H=90

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us37&A=2199&D=4146&H=90
^^Triads are the only alliance with positive conquer stats against us. Im not sure how they got it but ill give them the respect they disserve for that. As for you pappa, click the links bro and get filled in to reality.

ALl this while we just internalized like 60+ ghost cities and some other players where yes FC, Knights, And triads got some.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone sucks. I'm the supreme overlord ruler!! :mad: thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Speaking of triad, ever since the ghosts went away in 45 i havent seen them move a muscle. Where are you lex? What happened to your invasion of 45? No more inactives you actually got to know what your doing at this point?

DeletedUser

DOH! I found Blood Legion's THIRD academy! Blood Legion II!!!

M.R.A.

Edit: Well, it looks like they changed their name to BLACK Legion II.... Earlier today around 1pm EST, it said Blood. So BL you get a reprieve ;) :p

DeletedUser

Okay, so I have to say this LOL....

So CorporalTunnel of Blood Legion thinks he's all high and mighty and LOVES to talk smack. Saying how he's done all of this and that and etc. He even so boldly told King he wiped a player of King's by himself (which he didn't, and I dont' even think he took a single city from him. But I won't go looking at the stats to not totally make him a joke), and that he'd take a city all by himself from King's crew and that he's got messages of King threatening BLR and BL...

So here it is: King asked him for those texts. He provided none. Because he can't.
Then, He does this:

[report]a570fae13ad125ee8524bdf900e47976[/report]
[report]314c45a3bdc3cebf881d7ebceb5e67bb[/report]

For real, if you're reading this, take those reports and post them in your Notes to view them..

Even IF King's crew didn't defend her, HE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIS OWN CS!!!!!!!! There wasn't even a SINGLE support between these two attacks of his..

I cannot help but to laugh at him (After King showed me all the trash talk he sent him).

I'd like to say that CorporalTunnel is BY FAR the WORST player in Blood Legion.

Okay, carry on people

DeletedUser11632

I'd just like to point out that when Blood Legion finally decided to just start attacking King Dr.Acula (aka Paul S.), he lost 5 cities within the next 48 hours, and he immediately ran away into VM. Also, his second account got banned (maybe stop muling?). Plus, this wasn't even a coordinated op. We got the OK to start attacking him, and this is what happened to the man who wanted Blood Legion to merge into Black Legion because it's the only way we'd be able to survive. I wonder if this counts as him finally losing a war?

DeletedUser9975

King Dr.Acula???????

That explains why he has not messaged me in a while . . .VM.

Last message i got from him went something like "HELP Blood Legion is kicking my ****!"

Message before that one was something like "I am great and you suck, you should join my alliance and learn how to play."

DeletedUser9975

Does anybody know why DOG is so quiet these days, no attacks on enemies, pure turtle-age going on. Did Lucifer quit?

DeletedUser

You both are ridiculous.

Big: Let's see the proof then hot shot? As I've sent no messages of anything similar to your claims. Only thing I've said is on here about how you guys are doing nothing but sitting and waiting for someone to kill you.

VF: Idk what in the world you're talking about with my "second account getting banned" as I don't have one in Marathon smart guy. As for King going into VM, he has a business that he runs outside of here and goes on conferences and other places throughout the year. This conference was coming up. You guys just so happen to decide to OP him (btw, didn't it take AT LEAST 12 PEOPLE for you guys to take even 3 of his cities? TWO of which had a CS land while he was away). You're still so pathetic dude it's unbelievable. Trust me, he didn't "run". However, it's funny how you guys are offering him to merge into you now and are begging for the team he trained because you all thought you'd wipe them in no time yet they made a PRIME example of you guys and showed the world how terrible ALL of BL is at the game. You're 3 times King's alliance's size, and geographically 4 times the size AND sitting "on top" of him geographically and you STILL cannot even make a dent in that alliance.

Tell me more about how much you suck VF and keep spreading those falsies. Go on, I'm listening.

DeletedUser9975

wait . . . what?

you sent me those messages as KingDr.Acula? Are you the same person?

DeletedUser

According to VF yes lol. I'm only keeping up with Marathon through King (because he's still there). Only hanging out in Gythium now :)

I've got a world to win there ;)

DeletedUser9858

paul/king dude all you do is talk, getting old , you are a noob and everyone knows it.

DeletedUser

paul/king dude all you do is talk, getting old , you are a noob and everyone knows it.

Coming from the guy whose leader of an alliance that has begged King again and again to merge into them and finally just got it ;)

If it's getting so old then stop responding to it Bloodbringer. Or bring the blood lol :p

DeletedUser11632

bigrggiii, as much as I wish you guys hadn't joined FC, I'm glad to see that others (not just my whole alliance) hate him and also realize Paul S. is King Dr.Acula.

DeletedUser9858

Coming from the guy whose leader of an alliance that has begged King again and again to merge into them and finally just got it ;)

If it's getting so old then stop responding to it Bloodbringer. Or bring the blood lol :p

we did bring the blood don't you remember when you lost 5 cities in 48hr and then you ran to your mommy in VM lol Noob

DeletedUser

*Face palm*

I really don't understand why you guys think I'm King. But hey, didn't it take you guys OVER 20 people from both of your alliances to take his cites? ;)

But anyways, I love how you all are SO focused on King and your hate for him. Meanwhile FC is knocking on your Door. And so is TM. And you cannot handle either war. YOU'VE LOST BLOODB. The game is over for Blood Legion.

Funny how King (and I) am always right and we're never able to be killed..

But keep focusing your hate on King. That'll get you the win :)

DeletedUser

I'd think you must look upon King highly to be making accusations about a world in which you have no playtime just because he apparently bestows all of his beliefs upon you. In fact, I'd like to suggest starting a new religion in his name. I mean in due time he will be as tangible in Marathon as god is in real life.