Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11585

I think I will stick with infamous floating. Good core group of guys, honorable fighters but they have had 27 internals since the 8th of December and at least one inactive to still take in 35. Also has 1 in VM. Could that be a sign of internal turmoil and players quitting? The players gaining the cities will become stronger but will over all slow the growth of the alliance if more internals pop up. They could just be swapping cities also. Of course I can only see stats on grep and could be completely wrong. :\

this is called team work relocating of players who have joined us i no u will have no idea about team work and tactics to dont worry your self with it keep hoping for us to have internal tubbles its your only chances

DeletedUser11708

this is called team work relocating of players who have joined us i no u will have no idea about team work and tactics to dont worry your self with it keep hoping for us to have internal tubbles its your only chances

Please explain the Teamwork in this. All I see is people leaving grepo and they are swallowed up by others in that alliance. How does that translate into teamwork?

DeletedUser10390

2.The anti matter MRA (yes i said MRA) sink

LOL how many times do I have to say it we came from Upsilon with 100+ players all known to us folks we played with before and won a Crown with. Look at our profiles up and down all 3 groups and you will see that majority of us have crowns.

Did we take players from this server? Yes we absorbed Gummy Bears and Zero Tolerance. We also took in a very small "select" number of players most came with references from other servers.

I've looked at the Definition of an MRA heck there is even a thread on it. I'm beginning to think that the Infamous leadership needs literacy lessons as they obviously have a hard time reading things.

8th of December and at least one inactive to still take in 35. Also has 1 in VM. Could that be a sign of internal turmoil and players quitting?

You have NO idea how accurate this statement is LOLOL good shot in the dark hit the bulls eye.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Infamous = Warlords 2.0 most of their group will quit over the next 2 months. I dont expect to seem them around 4 months from now.

mra's every single alliance in the game came to me at one point or another including youre and i told them all the same thing kick rocks

See now your just blowing hot air around from the wrong orifice. We never came to you for a NAP, Pact or otherwise and have NO intention of doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11551

haha tiger without fangs hopes and prays there is inner issues with us not so my core group will always be around we have played together for a long time you hope we fall so you dont have to fight us lmfao what you dont realize is we consider anyone with multiple sisters and pacts an MRA so think of your selves what you like and we will as well and maybe you didnt know when you guys came to me weather for talks or just checking my online times i dont know as my answers to any thing were always the same kick rocks

oh and FYI it is your pact mates that will not be around long

DeletedUser

Look at our profiles up and down all 3 groups and you will see that majority of us have crowns.

You know what they say about crowns...Everybody has one, they are meaningless as they are so easy to get. You don't even have to be in the winning alliance to get one.

Did we take players from this server? Yes we absorbed Gummy Bears and Zero Tolerance. We also took in a very small "select" number of players most came with references from other servers.

I find this to be one of the funniest things posted in this world, could even be "The most laughable post of all time"

When you typed taking in the poor souls that were left from "gummy bears" and "zero tolerance" and then got to the "select" part, did you laugh your butt off as much as I did when I read it?

I've looked at the Definition of an MRA heck there is even a thread on it. I'm beginning to think that the Infamous leadership needs literacy lessons as they obviously have a hard time reading things.

Na, it's pretty simple to understand. It's actually so simple I thought even you understood it, guess I was wrong <said with sad face>

I've said it before and I'll say it again Infamous = Warlords 2.0 most of their group will quit over the next 2 months. I dont expect to seem them around 4 months from now.

One day your going to wake up from your fantasy and realize your dreams of warlords 2.0 is only a fantasy in your mind. But I have to wonder what you were thinking when you said we would quit in 2 months, but yet I guess your saying we'll still be here in 3 months because you don't expect to see us in 4 months <said in really confused voice>

DeletedUser11708

You know what they say about crowns...Everybody has one, they are meaningless as they are so easy to get. You don't even have to be in the winning alliance to get one.

I find this to be one of the funniest things posted in this world, could even be "The most laughable post of all time"

When you typed taking in the poor souls that were left from "gummy bears" and "zero tolerance" and then got to the "select" part, did you laugh your butt off as much as I did when I read it?

Na, it's pretty simple to understand. It's actually so simple I thought even you understood it, guess I was wrong <said with sad face>

One day your going to wake up from your fantasy and realize your dreams of warlords 2.0 is only a fantasy in your mind. But I have to wonder what you were thinking when you said we would quit in 2 months, but yet I guess your saying we'll still be here in 3 months because you don't expect to see us in 4 months <said in really confused voice>

So far, i all I have heard is talk saying one alliance is better then the other. Has there been any actual warfare going on? (I am currently an only forum person. Waiting for US43)

DeletedUser10390

Really? Want to tell me why the #1 Attacker on the server has left Infamous not once but TWICE in the past 5 days?

Why did one of your Leaders also leave just a little bit ago? Trouble in Paradise heh? Yep. Warlords 2.0. Not a fantasy a reality.

I'll grant you that. Crowns are not that hard to get. A whole lot of us also happen to have the 4/7 award that extra Favor is nice 550 instead of 500. So if the Crown is "cake" where is yours? How about the 4/7 award got one of those?

To be honest with you the reality is this we need a "real fight" Warlords looked promising for like 2 weeks than "peed the bed" Hoping that Infamous can give us a real fight. As things stand right now. There is no real "fight" on the server and we have to be "gentle" not to destroy it in the early going by becoming too dominant.

Do US a favor and dont fall apart heh we need a good punching bag with a bit of "spunk" in it.

DeletedUser10504

looks like theres some problems going on with infamous. too much for them to handle?

DeletedUser

Really? Want to tell me why the #1 Attacker on the server has left Infamous not once but TWICE in the past 5 days?

Why did one of your Leaders also leave just a little bit ago? Trouble in Paradise heh? Yep. Warlords 2.0. Not a fantasy a reality.

Simple, unlike many alliances, we don't believe any one member is bigger than our alliance. You keep praying for the warlords 2.0, your only hope is if your right...But your not.

I'll grant you that. Crowns are not that hard to get. A whole lot of us also happen to have the 4/7 award that extra Favor is nice 550 instead of 500. So if the Crown is "cake" where is yours? How about the 4/7 award got one of those?

LMAO....So you assume this is the only server I've played on and also the only name I've gone by....One day you will learn to think before opening your trap, you assume way too much.

To be honest with you the reality is this we need a "real fight" Warlords looked promising for like 2 weeks than "peed the bed" Hoping that Infamous can give us a real fight. As things stand right now. There is no real "fight" on the server and we have to be "gentle" not to destroy it in the early going by becoming too dominant

So you basically just called out every alliance on this server....No that is some funny stuff right there. Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

Do US a favor and dont fall apart heh we need a good punching bag with a bit of "spunk" in it.

You got it, just no crying when you get ripped a new one.....See ya soon.

DeletedUser10390

can someone do a top 12...

I wont mention all the separate branches of various groups

#1 Antimatter - Swim well run well organized
#2 Infamous - float than sink some good players but at war with Matter
#3 Dire Wolves - float for now swim down the road as they continue to "restructure" internally
#4 Vortex Group - Swim for now as for down the road it will all depend on who they pick a fight with
#5 Gods of Sparta Group - Swim this group is a survivalist bunch
#6 Serial Killers - Float than sink as their Allies Infamous gets pressured by Matter they will not be able to stand on their own
#7 United Resistance - dont know much about them but do know enough to say float for now sink latter
#8 Death From "all angles" - Float for now as for latter on it all depends on who unites the south
#9 The Wheel - float barely they need to find some offense somewhere WTB Offense Please send PM!
#10 Sloths - Float for now I like these guys but... still too small to do well long term same as Death from all angles much depends on who unites the south
#11 Macedonian Empire - Sink they did well for a while but dealing with inactivity issues and stagnation has set in. It is the beginning of the end
#12 KOD II - Sink they will be food for Vortex and/or Dire Wolves in the north no place to expand unless they head into the "wasteland" of 43 in an attempt to survive long term