the doesnt matter MRA spy recruitment

DeletedUser11551

Clhzi88.png

so this is how scared of us the do not matter MRA is pretty bad imo

DeletedUser10390

LOL. You DO realize that he "Mass mailed" that to your ENTIRE Alliance fooling around with that as a joke?

Why? To see if you got any backbone in that "big talk" you all spout. We cant BUY an attack from your alliance. I've pounded your group UP and down and ALL around took 4 cities personally and NOTHING.

Heck just this morning you've picked up a New Recruit so I did "unspeakable" things to 7 of his 10 cities. Why because thisisgrepolis and that means Pillaging, plundering and generally trashing things all in good ole Warfare fun.

PS. the thing that WAS funny is the amount of "I'm interested" responses Bellos got. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11022

LOL. You DO realize that he "Mass mailed" that to your ENTIRE Alliance fooling around with that as a joke?

Why? To see if you got any backbone in that "big talk" you all spout. We cant BUY an attack from your alliance. I've pounded your group UP and down and ALL around took 4 cities personally and NOTHING.

Heck just this morning you've picked up a New Recruit so I did "unspeakable" things to 7 of his 10 cities. Why because thisisgrepolis and that means Pillaging, plundering and generally trashing things all in good ole Warfare fun.

PS. the thing that WAS funny is the amount of "I'm interested" responses Bellos got. 8)

mother-of-god-meme.jpg..... So many interested people

DeletedUser11585

your so great a player come attack me o wait no cant do that u can only attack the isloated player that make u look good the city you have taken we havnt defended its that simple

be really feel free to come have a go at me infact bring all your mates along too oyu will need them dont believe me ask around.

and while you at it maybe take some lessons in battle tacktics

DeletedUser10390

and while you at it maybe take some lessons in battle tacktics

LOL lets seeee... # of conquests for me 35(I've handed off 7 cities). Seems like whatever my "tacktics" are they are working.

If you meant you'd like to TAKE some lessons in battle tactics sure but it'll cost you. Nothing for free my good chap time is "cities" after all ...thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5088

your so great a player come attack me o wait no cant do that u can only attack the isloated player that make u look good the city you have taken we havnt defended its that simple

So basically it doesn't count since you didn't send support to the player? Seems more like an alliance issue for no helping your players

DeletedUser10390

Quote Originally Posted by phil vgr8 View Post

Isolated? That island has 6 cities on it. It HAD 2 Infamous and 4 Wheel players. I took 1 of the Wheel cities than revolted ALL 5 cities on the island and took one of the 2 Infamous ones. Also that is in the Eastern half of 45 the area Infamous claims control over. You call that "isolated". Better check the prescription on them glasses of yours they are in bad need of an upgrade. If you are NOT wearing prescription eyeglasses perhaps you should start. :eek:

So basically it doesn't count since you didn't send support to the player? Seems more like an alliance issue for no helping your players

Well... they did send him support but he decided to return it first thing in the morning with plenty of time left on RR and Phil tells me that I need lessons on tactics. L O L

DeletedUser6798

Ooooo I feel the need to pipe in on something so it doesn't go unnoticed. The whole "doesn't matter" thing.. Yea not very original... Last alliance that came up with that was then using it to say "doesn't matter if you take all our cities. And it doesn't matter if you win this world" :D

DeletedUser6798

i preferred it too..

its too bad its originator is too ashamed to show his face on here anymore 8)