Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser

Well, Good luck. Seems DireWolves likes to stab people in the back. Randomly kick me for a reason unknown to me and leadership (so far) has not responded to any of my questions about why. GL whoever is their "friend".

Maybe they found out you were a spy for warlords.

DeletedUser10222

That is probably going to be there cover story. I talked with them at the beginning because I know some of the players but they were not interested in having me join so I went elsewhere. Haven't talked with them since. Ahh well. Time to find a new world.

DeletedUser

That is probably going to be there cover story. I talked with them at the beginning because I know some of the players but they were not interested in having me join so I went elsewhere. Haven't talked with them since. Ahh well. Time to find a new world.

Are you denying the fact you are a spy for warlords? Don't make me post PM's.

DeletedUser10390

Lol .... I know a bit of the situation and I'm pretty sure this is why you were given the boot.

Warlords took steps to install "moles" where they could. Feed us the info while we need it when we dont leave and join us. Just one more item on the Acts of War list that some of their leadership carelessly trampled.

DeletedUser10222

Are you denying the fact you are a spy for warlords? Don't make me post PM's.

Lol .... I know a bit of the situation and I'm pretty sure this is why you were given the boot.

Warlords took steps to install "moles" where they could. Feed us the info while we need it when we dont leave and join us. Just one more item on the Acts of War list that some of their leadership carelessly trampled.

My response to the first statement is that I was a spy in Toxic. That was my job. But when they went after my city(warlords) I quit that. I guess thatis bad enough for you. For the second statement, don't say you haven't done it before tiger. Any leader knows that they will need info on the enemy and that is one of the best ways.

DeletedUser11428

I was attacked by Warlords during a NAP, then was given the impression that it would not continue, but this followed up with more attacks and a CS that I destroyed. Just thought I`d put it out there some of the situation in the World :)

DeletedUser10777

good ol grepolis. one minute things are boring, and the next.... whaaaammmmm!!!!!!!!! bp is rollin.....

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Any leader knows that they will need info on the enemy and that is one of the best ways.

As founder in two EN worlds I can tell you Ive NEVER put a spy in an enemy alliance. If you cant beat them without spies you shouldnt be playing the game.

There are plenty of other ways to develop intel on an enemy. Put some effort in.

DeletedUser7985

I agree with that Dim. Some alliances have ethics and are guided by fair play and at the end of the year you win you win and if you lose you lose. Other alliances play dirty and they usually end up losing. I have never and would never send one of my guys into spy, to me it shows how weak the alliance is that they cannot win battles on their own skills. Some people are honorable and some aren't.

Warlords will be out of the top 10 by the end of the month. Just gold users with no depth to their alliance.

They kept on picking at our players with their bought Harpies, so we decided to punch back with Vortex on Thursday and we ran right over them, we expect them to at least put up some sort of fight. Now the Wolves and Anti-Matter have entered in as well. The members of the Warlords are running from the alliance.

Blood is in the water.
mm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10390

Warlords will be out of the top 10 by the end of the month. Just gold users with no depth to their alliance.

Try by the end of the evening. "le sigh" Rather disappointing. I was hoping for a good fight. At the mere thought of us coming at them 23:08 server time... they crumbled to pieces. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Fire2337, you're a disgrace. Don't join another world. Nobody that wouldn't betray you wants you.

Only time anybody will ever hear me say this. Well done Dire Wolves.

DeletedUser

Ya, my alliance in 064 in a big war with inactive alliances. Things are going well.;)

DeletedUser11708

Fire2337, you're a disgrace. Don't join another world. Nobody that wouldn't betray you wants you.

Only time anybody will ever hear me say this. Well done Dire Wolves.

I have barley played this game, but usually when there is a spy, there is some source from the alliance they are sending info to that gives them away for them to be found out. My question is who spied on him?

DeletedUser11556

Does this discussion have any connectiion with topic heading??

DeletedUser10773

They didn't waste any time taking his city eitherthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11716

Bye bye warlords

warlords has up an disappeared :eek:

So it seems the Warlords met the same fate as the Four Horsemen :) Could not happen to a nicer bunch either! :p Each day is indeed a new dawn in the Grepo world.

DeletedUser3317

So it seems the Warlords met the same fate as the Four Horsemen :) Could not happen to a nicer bunch either! :p Each day is indeed a new dawn in the Grepo world.

This is very common. Alliances/players that depend heavily on money to play the game only last so long. This is very common. It also raises my concern for the game. It seems more and more grepo games are not making it to WW. Because players are out spending people and running many players out of the game. Therefore creating a a problem for the game 10-14months down the road. The money players are running everyone else out of the game. Then when they are tired of spending money to expand or keep up with other money players, they leave and start over in another world.

It is starting to become a pattern. This game is losing its mojo. Look at grepointel and grepo world stats. Not many US games are making it anymore :-(

DeletedUser11708

This is very common. Alliances/players that depend heavily on money to play the game only last so long. This is very common. It also raises my concern for the game. It seems more and more grepo games are not making it to WW. Because players are out spending people and running many players out of the game. Therefore creating a a problem for the game 10-14months down the road. The money players are running everyone else out of the game. Then when they are tired of spending money to expand or keep up with other money players, they leave and start over in another world.

It is starting to become a pattern. This game is losing its mojo. Look at grepointel and grepo world stats. Not many US games are making it anymore :-(

First you said "This is very common" twice. Just wanted to point that out. Second, I have heard that a large number of EN games are getting to WW. How do they do it?