Post Your Walls

DeletedUser9287

i have like no BP my alliance wont let me attack anyone in the top 10 :( and thier extension alliances im like come on thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10222

You still have a good source of BP with Toxic. We are fighting back. ;)

DeletedUser9287

good luck with that we just picked up some huge pacts and naps

DeletedUser

Slayer94's secret pact exposed!

Operation: Toxic Sludge
Target: Toxic Alliance
Backers: Every other alliance on US42

Forward: Toxic alliance has apparently been just that, toxic, with perhaps all other alliances in the game. Discontent with leaderships inability to be civil in communications and control the individual actions of some of its unruly members has enabled the opportunity to easily form a secret coalition of almost all other alliances against the Toxic group. This document outlines alliance group coalition members actions against said target.

I. Initiation of Activity:

a. Acquisition of active recruits:

Toxic members are all divided around the map and many are in close proximity to certain alliances. While many alliances have remained civil towards toxic, their underlying opinion of them is rather poor. Leadership apparently is the major weak link within toxic. at this time initiation of communication towards their active decent membership is ongoing and while is not providing useful spy intel (not asked of potential members at this time) the animosity and discontent of many members within toxic remains very clear and obvious and communication is ongoing. We are attempting to assist Toxic's own members is taking out their own leadership with server wide assistance at key critical engagements.

b. Destruction of inactive weaker targets: After initial surgical waves of strikes against particular targets said converts will then turn coat upon supposedly inactive members of their own alliance while their leadership is engaged in their own self defense. Said goal of activity is to enable turn coat Toxic members to fill up all city slots with toxic's own inactive members before full scale turn coating upon toxic leadership........

This was all I was able to obtain about Toxic's own members looking to take out their own alliance leaders, turn coat, and join a stronger alliance.

DeletedUser9287

well this wasn't the pact i was talking about but it looks like u know something i dont

DeletedUser10222

Well, it pretty much was all other alliances against Toxic. :p

DeletedUser9287

and now your leaders painted a big huge target on DW3 when they moved there this should be fun to watch from my little city

DeletedUser10222

None of our leadership moved though... Most quit the game. The few that stayed went other alliances.

DeletedUser9287

ye but the fraction that jumpped went to DW3 :D i imagine a bueatiful scene with blood everywere

DeletedUser

DW will surely sink. Major MRA. Just waiting til Antimatter or Warlords gets their hand on them.

DeletedUser10222

I don't really think that. Though they have a large amount of the characteristics, they don't have that many In actives, the leadership is good and they know how to play the game.

DeletedUser10246

I don't really think that. Though they have a large amount of the characteristics, they don't have that many In actives, the leadership is good and they know how to play the game.

So what you are saying is they know they dont have the actives yet keep three alliances just to pad their stats in overall points? Your defense of them just proved they are an MRA even more. Considering they sent me a message saying "join us we are going to be in the top 10 in a day" (and mind you this was for DW3) I dont know why this is even up for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10222

I wrote IN actives when i meant to write inactives otherwise know as non-actives.

DeletedUser10222

I would also like to point out that Dire wolves have a higher average then a large portion of the top ten and also have one of the largest amounts of ABP.

DeletedUser10246

I would also like to point out that Dire wolves have a higher average then a large portion of the top ten and also have one of the largest amounts of ABP.

Oh i love these arguments, lets look at this ABP seeing you brought it up. Ill include all three of the cousins.

Dire Wolves-138182 ABP-65 Members- avg of 2125 abp per member
Dire Wolves II 144072 ABP -64 Members - avg of 2251 abp per member
Dire Wolves III 55135 ABP - 47 Members- avg of 1173 abp per member

So yes what a wonderful collection of abp your MRA has

Like I said they even sent me a message trying to get the Sloths to join them saying "we will be in the top ten overall tomorrow"

Your alliance is an MRA, accept it and continue on.

DeletedUser10222

Can you give some more averages, like for other alliances in the top ten. This is more out of curiosity then arguments sake since I don't know.