Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10777

ha ha ha reading this makes me laugh you guys have no idea how to play the game sounds like i can here a few knees knocking and lips trembling at the sight of the all mighty infamous!! all i can say is less trash talk see you guys were it counts on the battle field!!
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

you ducks sure can talk all that trash outside the core.... Come play with us a little..... Its either you move towards us or we move towads you... Either way..... Its gonna happen.... And we will let time tell us whos better.....

DeletedUser

Red you and your so called *alliance* are nothing special. I may not be the best player ever in the history of the universe like you make yourself out to be but i dont brag about my stats or alliance. And yes I do like being apart of a growing and vibrant forums, and I bet Charl does as well, and it certainly doesnt need people like you and phil sucking the life out of it
And Stogus just shut up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

well this is getting exciting hang on a min while i get my popcorn i dont wanna miss this :p

DeletedUser

I dont usually get into these spam festivals but he grinds my gears

DeletedUser10777

red your abp is disgusting.... dont care if your a knight or not..... your ducksauce..... i cant wait to get close to you ninnies..... ;)

DeletedUser11551

oh rght come to the core and what pact or nap like the rest of you guys till "we are ready" nah ill start out here and work my way in thank you very much.
oh and FYI KD i never once said anything about me being good or my allaince being good all i did is state a few facts as i see them

and oh CLINTAURUS you are a whole 2k points ahead of me in bp while starting a week b4 me im very impressed

DeletedUser10179

I like the trash talk... its very thrilling, time to get the popcorn.

DeletedUser

you ducks sure can talk all that trash outside the core.... Come play with us a little..... Its either you move towards us or we move towads you... Either way..... Its gonna happen.... And we will let time tell us whos better.....

trash talk again!!we will when the time is rite by all mean move towards us make are job easer just dont go crying or getting mardy when you grt your bottoms handed to you in such away you may think about playing the game ever again
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser10222

Trash talk is interesting and all, but can we go back to making Top Twelves? That is what this forum is supposed to be about.

DeletedUser11551

Trash talk is interesting and all, but can we go back to making Top Twelves? That is what this forum is supposed to be about.

wait im confused this is a war game and these are the forums of said game so with that thought in mind shouldnt these forums be the exact place for the phsycological side of the war game everyone is getting all butt hurt its a game ppl get out of your parents basement go look at the sky and realize "IT IS JUST A GAME" win loose or draw its about having fun and fun for me is killing stuff and playin def oh and making all you guys soo upset over nothing
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
"i like a vibrant forums" "you and phil are sucking all of the fun out of it" oh please you make me sick really this is fun im having a great time
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser11585

seems atti trying to make a top 12 all of their own 3 allainces now lol this just comical

DeletedUser10222

wait im confused this is a war game and these are the forums of said game so with that thought in mind shouldnt these forums be the exact place for the phsycological side of the war game everyone is getting all butt hurt its a game ppl get out of your parents basement go look at the sky and realize "IT IS JUST A GAME" win loose or draw its about having fun and fun for me is killing stuff and playin def oh and making all you guys soo upset over nothing
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
"i like a vibrant forums" "you and phil are sucking all of the fun out of it" oh please you make me sick really this is fun im having a great time
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I know, its just I like to see what other people think of other alliances in the world and what is good/bad about them. Also, we have a trash talk thread for that purpose.:p

DeletedUser6798

Well there is a trash talk thread..

This is a war game, and there are externals for trash talk.. but this is not one of them.. if you want to talk trash, do it in the form of a sink/swim.. it worked just as well when you want to **** people off

DeletedUser11551

Well there is a trash talk thread..

This is a war game, and there are externals for trash talk.. but this is not one of them.. if you want to talk trash, do it in the form of a sink/swim.. it worked just as well when you want to **** people off

was my intent so im doing a good job
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser

unpopular opinion: Dire Wolves shouldn't be underestimated

The majority of the first 2 alliances came from the en world NYSA. The leaders are the leaders from the winning alliance Knights who say NI, they also brought along some of the main players from the runner up alliance Hata an fahir.

The Knights who say Ni had an infuriating tactic where they merge in the entire world. At one point in time, they had 5 sister alliances. By the end of the world it was down to 2.

So before we write them off as an MRA, we must realize the leaders know what they are doing, they have used this tactic successfully in the past, and they should be taken seriously. Note: I played against them in NYSA and have no affiliation with them here.

DeletedUser11585

unpopular opinion: Dire Wolves shouldn't be underestimated

The majority of the first 2 alliances came from the en world NYSA. The leaders are the leaders from the winning alliance Knights who say NI, they also brought along some of the main players from the runner up alliance Hata an fahir.

The Knights who say Ni had an infuriating tactic where they merge in the entire world. At one point in time, they had 5 sister alliances. By the end of the world it was down to 2.

So before we write them off as an MRA, we must realize the leaders know what they are doing, they have used this tactic successfully in the past, and they should be taken seriously. Note: I played against them in NYSA and have no affiliation with them here.

wow i love ppl who think they are so well infarmed you are right sholdnt underestimate dw but just about everything else you said after this it total and utter rubbish.

pritty much all the leadership from knights is in informous the dw leadership is made up of the former acid rain allainces who knights was pacted with from start of the world when things didnt work out for ar they merged into knight and ar leadership joined knights leadership.

at no point did knights have any more then 3 allainces at this was dew to our other main pact draon leigon leadership having to leave dew to rl issue they asked us to look after their members and we did.

right from very start inactiverty was not allowed and loyaty was key at no point did we brake any pact or tell any lies our diplo work wonders wit the world and everyone just moaned as they couldnt touch us even tho in numbers we was out numbered.