New Sink or Swim Top 10

redmage111

Senior Citizen
Fair enough, but seems like you have no ground to stand on to call TC on that if you aren't out here doing the same to your allies;)

DeletedUser

Fair enough, but seems like you have no ground to stand on to call TC on that if you aren't out here doing the same to your allies;)

I don't control my allies like I said and you acknowledge but I can control my team and TMA and we don't play that foolish game. TC claims to be an above board alliance that treats people fairly, so yeah I can call them out on their hypocrisy.

DeletedUser10975

Blue Collar Criminals - Swim.

(Hopefully this will at least provoke some people to post again)

DeletedUser10111

Party I think everyone is in a turkey coma still. That or in traction from black Friday shopping.

DeletedUser

Blue Collar Criminals - Swim.

(Hopefully this will at least provoke some people to post again)

Well this might help get things going ... KZG promised a real attack at me because according to him Mamluks don't know how to defend. I decided to make it a one on one affair because KZG was attacking on his own maybe trying to make a point. He did a great job in timing as the majority of the main revolt attack came within 20secs of each other but it was from 5 hrs out so loads of warning... plus he gave me a heads up with about 30 1k spies so I started sending support.

In the end the vast majority of the attack was from mix LAU cities and I only saw 1 full hop nuke ... needless to say I sunk everything.

it was pointed out to me that mixed lau attacks are common, my point is mixing distance/sharp/blunt together takes away from the punch of the attack and is easy to defend against especially before the wall is under 20

On double BP KZG got 10k in ABP, so really 5k. I had no double BP left :( but still KZG gave me 13K ... not a bad ratio ... thanks KZG :)

p.s. I know BCC have better stories than mine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Better was the night Vig gave Yager 260k BP, and our alliance 580k in about 24 hours. That was nice of them. Oh, and they got about 179k attacking.

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that Vig is a sinking alliance. BCC is swimming. I wouldn't even call it swimming there is so many Vig troops floating in my harbors I can walk.

DeletedUser10111

I think it's safe to say that Vig is a sinking alliance. BCC is swimming. I wouldn't even call it swimming there is so many Vig troops floating in my harbors I can walk.

You BBC boys are doing a fine job of things. As for calling you a turtle if I did such a thing it would have to be a killer demon turtle from the pits of Hades come to reap souls. Vig is falling apart sooner more then later.

DeletedUser10975

You BBC boys are doing a fine job of things. As for calling you a turtle if I did such a thing it would have to be a killer demon turtle from the pits of Hades come to reap souls. Vig is falling apart sooner more then later.

Well, I do live in Philadelphia :D

DeletedUser566

Sweetie... We are not all boys... I myself have a matching set of X chromosomes...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

DeletedUser10111

Sweetie... We are not all boys... I myself have a matching set of X chromosomes...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

My humble apology Lady Tanikova. My own ladies in Showtime would remind me I tend to forget the fairer sex all to often.

DeletedUser566

Thats ok my friend. Though I can tell you that I am not only the cookies and cake baking type of little old lady.. and even though I am old enough to be some of my alliance mates mom... I can mix it up with the best of them when needed

DeletedUser3109

The Mamluk Nation- Olympic Swimmers
The Silent Force- Olympic Swimmers
The Collective- Slowest Sinking Ship Ever
Vigilate- Swimming with Floaties
Knights of the Republic- My Alliance, I believe we are Swimming hard, but your opinions matter on this topic not mine.
Reach- As the only top alliance not in the war I would like to see their opinions. Swimming.
The Core Collective-Was drowning but swam back up, will likely sink a week before or after TC sinks.
TWP- Swimming hard
TMA-Swimming hard
Vig2- Floating
I am purposefully Antagonizing the situation please post something Vig or TC

DeletedUser

Port why ask them to jump in ... all they are going to do is brag that they are doing well even though KZG3 can't punch through a paper bag against a real defense.

You have to love the guy though, KZG that is, he makes these comments ... Mamluks have never taken a city from a real alliance (300 captured cities says different), Mamluks can't defend yet every time he has tried he has failed. I remember someone comparing KZG3 to Greekzta as an equal fight ... now we just find that funny

It's time that we make KZG eat his words.

DeletedUser10363

I am glad to see you are following up on your resolution to be even crankier this year. 8)

Why nothing about TSF absorbing BCC? Just curious... I think its also funny that TWP is swimming hard after a few from TSF hop over yet we are sinking from some TC to TCC.

DeletedUser

I am glad to see you are following up on your resolution to be even crankier this year. 8)

Why nothing about TSF absorbing BCC? Just curious... I think its also funny that TWP is swimming hard after a few from TSF hop over yet we are sinking from some TC to TCC.

Why would I comment on TSF absorbing BCC ... it's bad news for VIG.

DeletedUser3109

Like I said I was trying to Antagonize you guys and escalate the situation as you can see I clearly did this on point gains at one point it was
TMN-26mil-29mil
TC-25 mil-21mil
TSF-21mil-25 mil
VG-18mil-20 mil
KoTR-9mil -12 mil etc. as you can see everyone made significant gains except you guys. I was purposefully being bias by cherry picking a certain stat, growth by alliance. I can make a more "fair" list if you give me a topic I can compile data on and present.
BTW
I put swimming hard for vig and us cause it is harder for bigger players to gain cities at this point in the game. By the time the 3rd to 5th place alliances has a 500k+-600k+Average Points a player gaining cities is difficult and challenging prospect. But I am comparing this to Eta which was a slow world that lasted 2 years with The Union winning and my old buds in SoldiersbyChoice formerly ALL IN taking 2nd, so it might not have been as true.