Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

↑1. Antimatter
Strong group of players, complete with a fairly experienced academy as well. Second best average points of the top 12, 3rd in ABP, 8th in DBP. For now seem content to conquer no-ally players.

-2. Warlords
Jumping in at number two from pretty much nowhere the Warlords. Smallest of all the top 12 aliances but by far the best average, and already leading the ABP rankings. Picking up conquers from smaller alliances (Venominium, United Kingdoms, The Reckoning and 2Toxic) along with a few no allies and the odd internal. By far the most aggressive early game

↓3. Dire Wolves
With three alliances many expected these to romp the world but so far they have been quiet. Average points is already struggling against the top 2 and as yet have only been taken non-ally players or ghosts. Get the feeling they need to step up their game. 5th in ABP but top in DBP.

=4. Toxic
No change for Toxic from their previous position. Have been recruiting picking up a fair few players from Gods of Sparta to swell their ranks.

↑5. Dire Wolves II
Unlike their big parent Dire Wolf, the II have been making good progress. Average not far off the parent alliance, and right behind them in ABP. Have also managed to grab a city from The Culling

↓6. The Culling
Dropping three places are the Culling who appear to being culled. Have grabbed a city from declared enemies "Venominium" but already lost one to Dire Wolves II. A few inactives as well, and growth has really slowed with these guys. Already lost a dozen players to inactivity.

-7 Polar Vortex
Another new entry in the top 12, recognise a few names on PV. Bit late the the game and the second lowest points average of any of the top 10. Eighth in ABP, 18th in DBP. Be interesting to see if they climb, or drown.

↑8. Four Horseman
I still have nothing to say about these guys, up another place, 12th in ABP, 9th in DBP, wonder about the leadership though with long term inactives propping up the foot of their member list without being booted.

↓9. Gods of Sparta
Continue to slide down the rankings, these guys are starting to look like they could be in trouble. A lot of inactives, and they have been losing players over the last few days, many defecting to Toxic or other alliances. 13th in ABP, 6th in DBP, and conquests minimal, a ghost and an internal in the last 48 hours.

↓10/11. The Third Wheel/The Wheel
Another alliance in problems is the Wheel, falling below its own brother alliance, and plagued with numerous inactives (10 of 65 players in the wheel inactive and a similar number in the third wheel). That said, they have some very good players in the upper echelons of the two alliances, I can see some pretty heavy internalising coming up, and slimming down to one alliance that should climb the rankings quickly.

↓12. The Reckoning
Pretty much in free fall. Mass inactives, average points dropping, just lost a city to the Warlords. Cant see these guys surviving much beyond next week.

Falling out of the top 12

Venominium (from 8th) - Eaten, and quickly disbanded - First top 12 alliance to collapse
Sparta (From 11th) - Also collapsed. No idea where they went frankly.
Death Row (From 12th) - Drop a spot to 13th, brother alliance of the reckoning. Have dropped their recruitment to two ocean. Plenty of actives. Should be back in the top 12 next week.

Standout of the week, has to be Warlords. By a long way.

DeletedUser11602

Good one, however I think Antimatter could be credited with Konseys collapse.

DeletedUser10179

I would disagree, completely... Warlords should be credited for KONSEY's Collapse... ;)

DeletedUser11458

By far the most progressive are the sloths, but being that's a given, I suppose it is too redundant to mention

DeletedUser10390

Two things.

↑1. Antimatter
Strong group of players, complete with a fairly experienced academy as well. Second best average points of the top 12, 3rd in ABP, 8th in DBP. For now seem content to conquer no-ally players.

Saints are NOT an Academy. Experienced players in their own right. Between our main group on Upsilon, the Saints, couple of other allies AND our 2nd group we had over 200 players. Obviously not all came here but a good number did and more continue to trickle in. We need to put them somewhere. So NOT an Academy. There is no training there is no "graduating" from one to another system etc.

I would disagree, completely... Warlords should be credited for KONSEY's Collapse...

Really.... you were allied with them and worked together first few days pretty sure in hopes you'd absorb them into your group which DID happen to some extent. You picked up a number of their players. We were pounding them however but you also knew that as you offered to help us, which we found odd as initially you were working with them. The reason Konsey fell apart IF anyone cares is KONSEY decided they did not like to play on this server and their Alliance Profile said "Take our cities we are leaving this server" before it disbanded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two things.

Saints are NOT an Academy. Experienced players in their own right. Between our main group on Upsilon, the Saints, couple of other allies AND our 2nd group we had over 200 players. Obviously not all came here but a good number did and more continue to trickle in. We need to put them somewhere. So NOT an Academy. There is no training there is no "graduating" from one to another system etc.

Yes, i recognise and know several of their players which i said "experienced", i purely put academy because saints matter are considerably below antimatter in rankings wise. And profile said "extension of", so i read lower ranking and extension as second alliance as opposed to equal. But yes, know of many of the saints players, even play with 1 or 2, and they are experienced.

I never buy all this brother/sister thing, one alliance always has seniority :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10390

I never buy all this brother/sister thing, one alliance always has seniority

Typically yes. However we share all the forums we do things together the flag means 0 other than we dont have enough room to fit everyone under one flag.

We ran Antimatter/Darkmatter that way on Upsilon. It was the same alliance two names two flags so we can fit everyone no other reason.

I suppose Antimatter being our "identity" is the MAIN group for that purpose. Everything else its one and the same.

DeletedUser8395

Typically yes. However we share all the forums we do things together the flag means 0 other than we dont have enough room to fit everyone under one flag.

We ran Antimatter/Darkmatter that way on Upsilon. It was the same alliance two names two flags so we can fit everyone no other reason.

I suppose Antimatter being our "identity" is the MAIN group for that purpose. Everything else its one and the same.

I saw the same thing with Swamp Fox Brigade/ The Outfit/ and their academy "the associates". If you use the forums effectively they are a force to be reckoned with. Does any one know who won on that world? I was in the outfit untill i left. Was it Iota?

DeletedUser3317

I saw the same thing with Swamp Fox Brigade/ The Outfit/ and their academy "the associates". If you use the forums effectively they are a force to be reckoned with. Does any one know who won on that world? I was in the outfit untill i left. Was it Iota?

Ya, i was in SFB. I was in that world. I left for personal reasons (i had around 90-95 cities when i left.really sucked) . SFB was a great alliance. We pretty much ran that world into the ground. There was no one left to attack. People left because the world was over in 6 months. When people started leaving due to no action. Innogames came in and gave the heads up that that the world was going to be shut down without a WW winner. That world went from over 30k accounts to less then 500 in about 5 months. That was one of the best run alliances i have ever been involved in or witnessed in action. At one time i remember us taking about 40 cities in less then 24hrs from one alliance. We knocked them down from #2 to #10 in one day. We had a brilliant scam in that world of attacking each other on Mondays so we could generate ABP and DBP to get CP to run alliance wide ops on Thursday and Friday to take cities. And just attack anyone whenever you wanted for fun over the weekend.

Whenever a world falls below 300 accounts they shut that world down. That is when you see a red bar go across the top of your screen counting backwards from 30 days telling you its over. I am now in this world as of a week ago. I am no longer Skrewball though, i am now under the name Brownstone11

DeletedUser11551

Ya, i was in SFB. I was in that world. I left for personal reasons (i had around 90-95 cities when i left.really sucked) . SFB was a great alliance. We pretty much ran that world into the ground. There was no one left to attack. People left because the world was over in 6 months. When people started leaving due to no action. Innogames came in and gave the heads up that that the world was going to be shut down without a WW winner. That world went from over 30k accounts to less then 500 in about 5 months. That was one of the best run alliances i have ever been involved in or witnessed in action. At one time i remember us taking about 40 cities in less then 24hrs from one alliance. We knocked them down from #2 to #10 in one day. We had a brilliant scam in that world of attacking each other on Mondays so we could generate ABP and DBP to get CP to run alliance wide ops on Thursday and Friday to take cities. And just attack anyone whenever you wanted for fun over the weekend.

Whenever a world falls below 300 accounts they shut that world down. That is when you see a red bar go across the top of your screen counting backwards from 30 days telling you its over. I am now in this world as of a week ago. I am no longer Skrewball though, i am now under the name Brownstone11

im sorry but that is just sickening imo you want abp dbp attack someone else start a war that is what this game is supposed to be about attacking each other for bp the height of simming IMO

DeletedUser11560

Yeah yeah

1.) DW float
2.) ZT swim
3.) Antimatter swim
4.) Sloths- sink
5.) Spartan not gods - sink