The player above you

DeletedUser2770

pffft...... NOOBBBBBBB

Anyone who gets rimmed in any world regardless of any reason goes on my no talk to list :D

HI slayer....

DeletedUser9287

hahahahaha appraxia how are u dell and i were talking about you earlier

DeletedUser

he doesnt talk to players who got rimmed :D

Ha, Appraxiadaddy got rimmed before himself. Someone started a bridge burners alliance here, its not doing so well... Good to see you again Apprax.

DeletedUser2178

pffft...... NOOBBBBBBB

Anyone who gets rimmed in any world regardless of any reason goes on my no talk to list :D

HI slayer....
Shoot...I got rimmed once...in Knossos and it was cause I was talking serious crap in forums so I was ganged up on by an entire alliance...but I aint mad, I held out for a while but I earned my Victem award. Heck, I wear it proudly in my profile in all worlds I play now...hoping to entice people to try and get me again. Honestly, if u aint been rimed or came close to me it means u came into world late or ur newer to the point that u havnt made it on peoples hate list even though I do agree that most good players wont get rimmed in most situations when ur talking about right after BP ends, anyone can be rimmed regardless of how long u played or how good you are. My first world was en25 Athens, meaning been playing for about 5 years, give or take and as active as anyone u can point out and if I can get rimmed anyone can. At least this is my opinion.

DeletedUser11481

Seems to be alright statistically. Failed a little bit at math calculating how long he's been playing, since 5 years ago was 2009 and en25 Athens didn't open up until: September 29, 2011. BP seems good, but only good considering he's located entirely in the core. Not saying that his BP could improve much, simply making more of an observation on the lack of true competition on this world - makes it hard to distinguish good players from lucky ones.

Alliance seems ok to me, but I don't follow their politics. Although they seem to be doing ok from my perspective. All in all, solid.

DeletedUser

Roaring Whisper - Profile says he's been playing since en8 but no hard evidence of this as Roaring Whisper is a new User Name.

ABP: Quite good for his points - nothing jaw dropping however.
DBP: Not good at all, but being on the rim I guess you dont get much competition on sieges
Alliance: Seem to be doing okay, steering clear from the MRA look, need to get their ABP up as an alliance to properly fit the 'Macho Elite Group' look they're going for. No idea about their current affairs, but will be interesting to see how they fare in some of the major wars.

DeletedUser11481

Roaring Whisper - Profile says he's been playing since en8 but no hard evidence of this as Roaring Whisper is a new User Name.

Link to my .en forum account Same name and everything, I have no reason to lie.

And yeah, we don't have much going on here in the rim. Hopefully that will change shortly, I want Cosa Nostra to try something... They've been pushing us to merge with them and we politely declined, then we took a city or two and they said "Hey lets pact up" so we said "Nah..." Hopefully that turns into something, they are truly terrible. But aside from that I completely agree with you, we are unproven and I am unproven to this world and in-fact, this server. I shall endeavor to change that as soon as possible though. Kudos.

Fekky - no interaction thus far, personally. Seems ok in posts, nothing questionable imo.

ABP: Decent - not much to say... the core and wars tend to offer more than the humble rim.
DBP: Low for whats considered to be "the core" but it could be worse I suppose. Again, DBP isn't exactly an indicator of a good or a bad player, more of an indicator of circumstance.
Alliance: Genesis... I want to congratulate them for faring decently in a war... But I have an innate hatred for academy alliances stemming back years into Grepolis and further into Tribal Wars. Its just downright stupid to me, and in many ways it ruins the playability and enjoyment of Grepolis a little bit more every time I play. Why do alliance caps matter if you just keep making more alliances? Its ridiculous... I understand its basically compared to a standard PACT, but it really goes beyond that when the leader of one alliance dictates the actions of several alliances...

DeletedUser

Its not an Academy its a sister alliance & not for the reasons that we reached our cap so needed more members (although we are technically over the Cap) but for the reason that some of our players speak a different language so migrated to a sister alliance where they could speak on the forums in their native language. But of course we share all of our forums together (except the ones we cant understand) & fight together against enemies.

As for my BP, well, hopefully that will sky rocket here soon.

DeletedUser2770

sorry to go off topic.... The Bridgeburners that was started here had nothing to do with myself or any of the crew I play with, they were wannabe's lol

really slayer, what was the chat about?

Fekky lol... Seem to be someone who knows the game so 7/10 without even looking lol

Good Players never get rimmed, regardless of the situation, ocean or how many ppl are after them :D

DeletedUser11481

appraxiadaddy - development seems ok, village cluster is defensible, although provides little to overall usefulness to the alliance. Although this is likely the side effect of assumingly flying solo (much like my original conquests when I was solo)

ABP: Not that good, but being on the rim doesn't make this easy. I guess joining an alliance was almost a necessity simply to get BP and CP... I imagine you are either at your limit or within 1 city of it.
DBP: Low. As I said before, this is a side-effect of circumstance. DBP isn't a good barometer of player skill.
Alliance: TRODAI - my preliminary assessment of the alliance is good. They seem to be alright, member count is a bit high - but not at the cap and the fact that Recruitment is displayed as "Closed' is certainly a good thing. Conquests are a bit meh right now, but its the rim... I don't expect everyone to be in an all-out war just yet.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give a 6 overall, but could easily be an 8 after TRODAI gets into a larger war. :p

DeletedUser11428

Likes to look at peoples stats.

P.s. I started on the rim in this World, does that count as me being rimmed??? lol :)

DeletedUser11481

No, it doesn't count. Being rimmed means being sent to the rim by having all of your cities taken - you almost have to have given up for this to happen as its ridiculously easy to avoid. I am on the Rim as well (Ocean 63/64)

EDIT: Im not meaning to say that everyone who gets rimmed is terrible, simply that if you cant avoid it after you have 3-4 cities - you need to rethink your strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11428

lol yeah I know dude I was just playing, I started this World a little later than most.

Your just a bit East of me I`m in O53 :)

DeletedUser

lol yeah I know dude I was just playing, I started this World a little later than most.

Your just a bit East of me I`m in O53 :)

Hmmm couldn't find you to rate you... Im Shikaku in-game btw if anyone wants to rate me.

DeletedUser2770

appraxiadaddy - development seems ok, village cluster is defensible, although provides little to overall usefulness to the alliance. Although this is likely the side effect of assumingly flying solo (much like my original conquests when I was solo)

ABP: Not that good, but being on the rim doesn't make this easy. I guess joining an alliance was almost a necessity simply to get BP and CP... I imagine you are either at your limit or within 1 city of it.
DBP: Low. As I said before, this is a side-effect of circumstance. DBP isn't a good barometer of player skill.
Alliance: TRODAI - my preliminary assessment of the alliance is good. They seem to be alright, member count is a bit high - but not at the cap and the fact that Recruitment is displayed as "Closed' is certainly a good thing. Conquests are a bit meh right now, but its the rim... I don't expect everyone to be in an all-out war just yet.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give a 6 overall, but could easily be an 8 after TRODAI gets into a larger war. :p

there is only one dept that anyone can give me a six with and that is something we cant mention here lol...

DeletedUser

Looks like a good player. Is in a good alliance in my opinion. I have no clue how he is playing in 3 worlds at the same time though.

DeletedUser11481

I don't see how that's possible either. Even if I weren't busy doing my moderating, I still wouldn't have time for more than 1 world... I certainly wouldn't have the money for it, either. :)