Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There is no talking to someone so far out of reality. Nemesis, u say you dont want to speak with me in many messages. You say i am seeking attention from you? I am done with speaking to u, enough nemesis. Show me something on the battle field. I am tired of your talk as im sure every one else is. It is old news. No one cares about this any more. Is there anything other than this topic others would like to start trash about. I simply cant keep bouncing insults off of this guy as he is complete gonzo. Right now, my efforts are running over every one in my territory in 44. I feel in order to come out here pounding your chest u need to at least do something of value in the game.

Nemesis Maximus on 2014-10-04 at 20:56
u think too much about me tbh its weird.

Nemesis Maximus on 2014-10-04 at 20:11
Yes we heard you. *** Lucy Ive had gf less needy than you. Go outside and get a hug. Ur attention seeking behavior is pathetic.

Between you both, one has me on block the other has no internet. Maybe the two of you could team up and actually counter a single point I made instead of this bucket of fail you offer up. Petro you would not know leadership if it hit you in the head with a bat. Lucy wants a challenge and attacks mias. The two of you can provoke all you want but we follow a plan and not a lunatic.

You are out here posting about me and petro hours after u tell me i seek your attention. You sent me an invite to your alliance after i blocked u. You say i only attack inactive? Last night i cleared out quite a few of your players who are very active. This topic is so stale for myself, you, and the rest of the world.

Please put this to rest and come back with an insult when u actually do something on the battle field. Im sure the world is just as tired as i am of reading these posts. This thread used to be fun, now its just the same thing every day. Lets get on with some new news out here please. I have never seen an alliance leader take loosing like this. Its not even entertaining any more. Its sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10941

well now active players are abandoning him. level of fail? Maximus.

in other news we have growth and prosperity. I'm betting Crushed Cayenne right now is handing his towns off because he can't handle the game anymore. three towns I two days, he pulled this 'I'm quitting' thing once before, then he fled to Ronin, and now the heat's on Ronin he's done with the world. Level of Fail? Maximus.

growth growth growth... let's rock it.

DeletedUser

So Lucy you block me in game and then come here to talk to me, Lol this action speaks for itself. #Needsahug

and Petro Oh silly Petro you sir are drunk on kool aid.

Ronin lost 6 players today. Considering we have had a 100% membership retention rate until now, we are so very frightened that a snowball effect will be our downfall. How do we stop it? #theskyisfalling

The fail is 6 people that you and Lucy have both referred to as trash are now members of Haven. #Creamofthecrop

I suppose a Thank you is in order. #Thx!
ltnlfz.jpg

Oh and BTW People do actually quit playing video games for real life reasons, I know you like to assume its always your epeen but ur wrong.

DeletedUser11353

AH HA!!! I've located the trash talk. Let's see....The lmpaler is less than par in his fighting. Boom.

Grepolis needs to add a world chat, this was too much work to find

DeletedUser11353

Ah and yet another installation of the once Sails of Death. Delusions of Grandeur? Really? How many times are you guys going to switch alliances

DeletedUser10941

some of us work better in different alliances with twin purposes, personality conflicts better matched with a bit of distance. i'm not in the aforementioned alliance, i don't have delusions of grandeur. but i like to work with some of those that do.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, are we not allowed? Sorry to disappoint you but we are able to put aside differences.

Plague was a selfish solo player that got played and where is he now? Call me what ever you want, but when you attack my allies you attack me.

DeletedUser11527

Hey you baby birds need to simmer down, too much chirping going on.

DeletedUser11353

Go away before I taunt you a second time

DeletedUser11527

Ahahahh, VV i want you to know, you are one of my favorite people in this world, it was a sound strategy you had too, now I'm stuck with the little baby bird city on the same island as one of my good cities.

DeletedUser

Paul? I dont have any pacts. I was boasting that i never get attacked yet i have top defender. It is because i am quick to supply support to my allies in my alliance. We here are facing 4 alliances-Triad, The knights, FC, and The Argonauts. None of which can put together a solid op against us. All of which stack their cities as if we are the number one contender.

V.V. Im not gonna play your game, your either on my level or your not. Since this is a speed one world i guess you will have to find out if im the real deal down the road.

DeletedUser

Paul? I dont have any pacts. I was boasting that i never get attacked yet i have top defender. It is because i am quick to supply support to my allies in my alliance. We here are facing 4 alliances-Triad, The knights, FC, and The Argonauts. None of which can put together a solid op against us. All of which stack their cities as if we are the number one contender.

V.V. Im not gonna play your game, your either on my level or your not. Since this is a speed one world i guess you will have to find out if im the real deal down the road.

Lmao this is funny

DeletedUser

im sorry. JKJK brought it to my attention that i am coming off a bit arrogant. FC, Knights, Triads, Argonauts consist of 335 players. :) Makes sense they dont war each other right? I mean, thats what i would do too.....LOL. Not like it breeds inactivity telling your guys they can only war in one small section of the world when you share a giant border with other alliances that is probably 3 to 4 times the size of the border of the alliance you are warring. I think i just may win the war because we are having so much fun, while the guys in the back of the alliances for triads, FC, and knights are not even in the war will grow bored and eventually leave the world seeking more action.

Dont get me wrong, im not complaining. Im actually here posting because i know what im doing. Im ruffling a few feathers as it dont take much to make a meat ball roll your way in this world.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us37&ref=5qd9pkkrejpy6p6jx0uu9hhkqhp6nm8nq5cdl5d

^^^Take a look at the map. I joined this world for fun, and boy am i having it. You gotta be doing pretty well if you can get all these alliances to point your direction!