M.R.A. or Not

DeletedUser11560

Well this world is interesting. Seems to me other alliances are beginning to catch up

DeletedUser9287

this is why if i don't come over in a premade then i wait till BP is over or there is a clear 100% winner near me

DeletedUser10674

stoogey, you are a funny guy, lol. What type of reputation did you build? Next EN world, i will get you with me and point zero, so you can learn what to do against other players and build your reputation.

DeletedUser11560

I only have enough time to do one world Julio. But it was fun playing with you though ( almost a year ago)

DeletedUser11481

Speculation, in general is useless this early. We have a week, folks... a lot can happen in a week. Aside from simply diagnosing an alliance as an MRA - which is completely possible on the first day - we cannot assess their abilities. Even prior merits on other worlds are poor indicators since winning the endgame phase of a world is not as hard (in some ways) as surviving anew. Many factors come into play - such as activity, gold, and personal issues. A player in the endgame phase can survive being moderately active, an entire alliance can. New world, new challenges.

All I know is that they will survive if people are intimidated solely on their points and size.

End rant.

DeletedUser10039

Speculation, in general is useless this early. We have a week, folks... a lot can happen in a week. Aside from simply diagnosing an alliance as an MRA - which is completely possible on the first day - we cannot assess their abilities. Even prior merits on other worlds are poor indicators since winning the endgame phase of a world is not as hard (in some ways) as surviving anew. Many factors come into play - such as activity, gold, and personal issues. A player in the endgame phase can survive being moderately active, an entire alliance can. New world, new challenges.

All I know is that they will survive if people are intimidated solely on their points and size.

End rant.

very true and if inno release a en server that will make a big diferance as well

DeletedUser11560

All alliances now are Noobs alliances

Let's talk in 2-3 weeks when the conquests start rolling in

DeletedUser11560

I see Zero Tolerance, Dire Wolves, Gummy Bears in the alliance finder. So they're MRAs?

DeletedUser

>_<

Personally i turn alliance finder off the minute i start getting spammed with

"hello, i found you through the alliance finder"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11585

their is big difference between mra and a permade in which wovle are they are following a tried and tested formular from en servers and as long as the leadership stays strong and they make right diplomatic calls they will win this world at a stroll

DeletedUser

Anybody know the Eviction notice formula? DW does and they put it into action. DW is by far the best roster I have ever seen put together in a US world and that is only from the players that kept their EN names. I can't imagine what other players are lurking behind new names. Honestly, I would hate to be on the receiving end of an operation carried out by these guys. Good puck Sparta you will need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

I don't play hockey Amir

But duuuuuddeeeee ( excuse of word choice) that's some solid roster

DeletedUser

their is big difference between mra and a permade in which wovle are they are following a tried and tested formular from en servers and as long as the leadership stays strong and they make right diplomatic calls they will win this world at a stroll

Yeah, it worked well in Nysa and Iayslos. Bring twice (or more) the amount of maximum member cap. Pact with a couple alliances target a smaller one. Work your way up until a coalition HAS to be formed to defeat you. Yeah, that sure is a winning formula, but by far the lamest in all Grepolis worlds.

DeletedUser

I am not and have never been in EN. As a matter of fact I have only ever been in 3 big name premades and never really gained traction in two of those. I know many of the players that have been in EN and are in DW and there are many very good ones. I don;t know where this swearing attitude came from I just pointed out the talent and wished Sparta good luck. Calm your self broski this is a game and getting so upset at an outside player making a comment really won;t change the fact that DW is set up to destroy. thisisgrepolis