How you like this world so far?

DeletedUser9287

I like this world, it's pretty crisp!

OdF3a8A.png

No off Slayer - just be more careful with confidence. :)
as i said i was sleeping at 1 am sorry my phone didn't wake me but i have recovered from this

DeletedUser9287

sry having set back besides someone else will get u before me :D 8)

DeletedUser8867

Anybody know why this world doesn't show up on grepostats?

It's too new, it takes awhile for the new worlds to show up, I think they wait until it really gets settled. Also, grepointel has been down quite a bit lately anyway.

DeletedUser11481

The world seems to have some promise. Areas are competitive, albeit a little sparsely populated in my sector. It seems to perfect world to get my toes wet again, although I wish it were Revolt instead of Conquest - always preferred that method, for some reason. Only complaint so far.

The Alliances are a bit underwhelming, which I suppose is as expected this early on. Can't wait to see the MRAs get their imminent beat down shortly. All in all, its seeming like something to look forward to - refreshing...

DeletedUser

They must have sent support or resources to one of the accounts, which is against the rules. You have to declare the shared connection on both accounts, but if one of the accounts supports, attacks, or sends resources to the other account you will get banned.
It is my understanding that IF two players declare a shared internet connection, the game won't even allow them to support each other.... so...idk... I could be wrong.