War

DeletedUser

when people message me ill update it, I can't troll through the stats myself though.

DeletedUser

can we get an update on the wars in the world? Who are these massive alliances warring?

DeletedUser

Well am Bored so am do this Triad and Aeterna Victoriae are at War

AV 12 city conquered

Triad 2 city Conquered

DeletedUser

The real score...

AV-3 CQ wins

Triad-13 CQ wins

why you lying sir you know the truth you took 2 of our Inactives cities or members in our academies and that barely been 3 or if you are referring to taking zero cities that's not very impressive sense must of their good members were in AV at the time also we just took 3 cities last night which so that would make your total for us 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11395

why you lying sir you know the truth you took 2 of our Inactives cities or members in our academies and that barely been 3 or if you are referring to taking zero cities that's not very impressive sense must of their good members were in AV at the time also we just took 3 cities last night which so that would make your total for us 6

I am not lying. I am merely posting what I see on the external sites for our CQs. I am not trying to fool people, go and look for yourself it is there.

DeletedUser

I am not lying. I am merely posting what I see on the external sites for our CQs. I am not trying to fool people, go and look for yourself it is there.

well am looking at my alliance conquest page and one of the external sites as well and says no where we have lost 13 cities it might have lost cities from members who were not apart of us at first and joined after you took their cities that's the only way you count would be correct

DeletedUser

This appears to be the start of an incredibly entertaining conversation! It's about time people started talking out here in the ext. forums again.

DeletedUser

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us37/alliance/2010/colonizations?page=0

So on here we see 3 wins by AV, 2 wins by Triad, keep going through pages, keep seeing more Triad wins..

also I do consider every branch of your MRA "AV" just to clarify.

Don't make me Laugh we did the exact same thing you all did but just had room for a third alliance not just a two and we merge to make our alliances and we control the 7s easy and you all can barely hold the 2 oceans besides you in 56 and Axis and sledgehammer are kicking your ass one like Plus you only attack our members 46 were they can't get any real support try to take a city in one of our members in one of the 7s oceans it won't be so easy

DeletedUser11395

Don't make me Laugh we did the exact same thing you all did but just had room for a third alliance not just a two and we merge to make our alliances and we control the 7s easy and you all can barely hold the 2 oceans besides you in 56 and Axis and sledgehammer are kicking your ass one like Plus you only attack our members 46 were they can't get any real support try to take a city in one of our members in one of the 7s oceans it won't be so easy

You are quite misinformed. Sledge has not conquered a single city of ours, we have conquered so many of them it isn't even funny. Also, axis is kicking our asses huh? Funny since we are not even at war. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you come on here talking trash.

DeletedUser

You are quite misinformed. Sledge has not conquered a single city of ours, we have conquered so many of them it isn't even funny. Also, axis is kicking our asses huh? Funny since we are not even at war. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you come on here talking trash.

you so miss informed its kinda sad my friend its so much you haven't learned about your own alliance have you even helped with a attack against us or sledge hammer if you have you would know what i am talking about

DeletedUser11395

you so miss informed its kinda sad my friend its so much you haven't learned about your own alliance have you even helped with a attack against us or sledge hammer if you have you would know what i am talking about

I feel like Axis and Sledge can speak for themselves on our relationships, you don't need to be their spokesperson.