How you like this world so far?

DeletedUser575

Can anyone tell me if there are any of those super cities on this server or did they make it without them?

DeletedUser8351

They got "ban happy" really fast for the "shared connection" players. Possibly a new GM? Lots of old friends that I haven't seen for awhile. Lots of old enemies, too. :)

DeletedUser2178

Banned for multi acc?
Both accounts had internet sharing on, 1 is even on delete, and I get banned for multi acc? Come on guys, just ban Stef De Killer and not Mental Disorder, this really is crap ...

Two of our Guys got banned for Multi-Acct...which is B.S. by the way because they had declared shared connection. Forever banned from this new world...but nothing in other world we came over from...I think it is a new in game mod...WHAT IS THE POINT OF DECLARING A SHARRED INTERNET CONNECTION IF U JUST GET BANNED DUE TO HAVING IT??? that is B.S....Needless to say...not to happy with in game moderator for this world.

DeletedUser9662

Two of our Guys got banned for Multi-Acct...which is B.S. by the way because they had declared shared connection. Forever banned from this new world...but nothing in other world we came over from...I think it is a new in game mod...WHAT IS THE POINT OF DECLARING A SHARRED INTERNET CONNECTION IF U JUST GET BANNED DUE TO HAVING IT??? that is B.S....Needless to say...not to happy with in game moderator for this world.

Its not B.S, its the rules. They shouldn't have been managing 2 accounts in the first place.

DeletedUser

But if they activate the shared conection what was the problem?

DeletedUser9662

They must have sent support or resources to one of the accounts, which is against the rules. You have to declare the shared connection on both accounts, but if one of the accounts supports, attacks, or sends resources to the other account you will get banned.

DeletedUser

Yeah i know that lol
We dont have all the facts so the best we can do is say: Maybe xD

DeletedUser8351

Ok. I have to ask. Does ANYONE know how to pronounce this server's name? I tried to Google it to NO avail.

DeletedUser6819

i was trying to pronounce it and my tongue got stuck between my teeth...lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know what you mean...was trying to tell someone what server I was playing, had to come back to this forum and copy and paste the name.

DeletedUser7429

Want to inform me as to why you named your account 20-10-2014