Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

You all knew this obligatory way too early top 12 rating sink-or-swim thread was coming, so here it is. It may aswell be me who makes it :D

DeletedUser9287

ok dont normally do this but heres how i think the top 12 will go
1. HYDRA- seem to have some ok players but they already have 50+ so lookin like an mra-float
2. K.o.D- again some players ive seen some players here before solid looking alliance - swim
3. hells reapers- eh they just dont seem all together-sink
4. The Dark Tears- gotta say not impressed over all some players may make it- sink
5. The club of Sinterklaas- some potential here-float
6. The Sanctum-nothing special here-sink
7. THE GANG-my alliance no comment for me
8. sink
9.and sink
10. *Anonymous*- seen the name before if its the same alliance then- swim
11. Butchers of the Deserted- people coming over from pella- float
12. Death Row- sink just sink

DeletedUser7429

I think the new thing instead of top 12 sink or swim it should be what alliance is the best... no real way of telling who will sink or swim on day 1.

DeletedUser

I think if there is going to be a top 12 it should be done by someone who is going to go by the numbers, someone who understands how to use GrepoIntel and makes factual reports based on the findings there...can report daily or weekly, but reports need to be backed by evidence rather than conjecture.

DeletedUser11069

ok dont normally do this but heres how i think the top 12 will go
1. HYDRA- seem to have some ok players but they already have 50+ so lookin like an mra-float
2. K.o.D- again some players ive seen some players here before solid looking alliance - swim
3. hells reapers- eh they just dont seem all together-sink
4. The Dark Tears- gotta say not impressed over all some players may make it- sink
5. The club of Sinterklaas- some potential here-float
6. The Sanctum-nothing special here-sink
7. THE GANG-my alliance no comment for me
8. sink
9.and sink
10. *Anonymous*- seen the name before if its the same alliance then- swim
11. Butchers of the Deserted- people coming over from pella- float
12. Death Row- sink just sink

slayer we are not a mra a lot of players signed up before the world

DeletedUser9287

slayer we are not a mra a lot of players signed up before the world

granted but u are up over 65+ members now and alot dont even have 1k yet and i dont think most of those ever will in a few days or so i think you will be dropping 10 or more players off as inactive not bashing on u just stating what i see u do have a good core group over all just saying the extra people could way you down if you drop members some may abandon ship could go either way

DeletedUser6819

5. The club of Sinterklaas- some potential here-float are they dutch?

DeletedUser

Hey archer...you are the same dutchs of the ar server? The server were dutchs were kicked in the ass?xD

DeletedUser

Haha yea, but Ar server was just trolling xD

here i`ll play for real ;)

DeletedUser

Good for you xD
Im here just for the fun of starting a new world eeheh xDDD

DeletedUser

I am blown away at the well known names i see who always cry about MRA's joining the ranks of an MRA because of numbers... this world is racking me up SO hard... these sink or swims should be comical.

Last edited by a moderator: