Ashamed of you all !!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7992
  • Start date

DeletedUser7992

7 Devil dogs alliances ??
3 Annihilation alliances ??
2 Hell raisers alliances ok doable ..

You have to ask your self this. Do I play this Game to fight enemies or Just to take cities ? You cant be scared to lose a city in a war. We need to straighten this out before this server goes to bed. I know you are saying but exit you are not really active here. Yes i am not active here yet but in 4 months I will be .Many players will be more active as Byzantium will come to an end and people will play here (same settings) .

DeletedUser2281

7 Devil dogs alliances ??
3 Annihilation alliances ??
2 Hell raisers alliances ok doable ..

You have to ask your self this. Do I play this Game to fight enemies or Just to take cities ? You cant be scared to lose a city in a war. We need to straighten this out before this server goes to bed. I know you are saying but exit you are not really active here. Yes i am not active here yet but in 4 months I will be .Many players will be more active as Byzantium will come to an end and people will play here (same settings) .

Im not gonna say "Exit you are not really active here" but I will say for starting a thread about Academy heavy alliances...kinda odd that you are in one of the ones you mentioned :p

DeletedUser7992

Im not gonna say "Exit you are not really active here" but I will say for starting a thread about Academy heavy alliances...kinda odd that you are in one of the ones you mentioned :p

If the truth is odd to you then you will never know it.

DeletedUser

This world isn't worth it, just a few decent players. The rest all follow like goats, being with the top "Hydras" LOL, seemed like 2 months of nothing but only help from 2-3 players, I also see a week or so after I left, Hydra fell apart...bunch of noobs . Boring world, boring players, all the decent ones left, as they should.

DeletedUser7240

Hydra fell apart????? Are you sure you know what your talking about?

DeletedUser10651

If the truth is odd to you then you will never know it.

The TRUTH is the only alliances that have remained unchanged and stable are In Novum Custos and Soul Reapers. Not taking a shot any of the rest of you because many of you are great players but if your all honest you will agree that NONE have shown the same fortitude as those two. The leaders of the aforementioned alliances have held steady and remained determined no matter what was happening around them and they should be commended. They have not given into pressure to merge or be destroyed. They don't stab their allies in the back or turn on them the minute things look like they are going poorly. Honestly, all of Knossos should take notes from them regarding how to operate an alliance properly and how your members and allies should be treated.

DeletedUser8159

All i know is that Taz and I claimed war on ANNI then in less than 48hrs later the world goes INSANE!!!

~Too Funny...