Lamia Empires

DeletedUser10777

Yeah... He's my little stepbrother...lol... I hit him too much.... Lmao.... Now why would you think this guy is like me aesur? I havent treated anyone that wrongly... Only being honest with a few.... Never spoke about hearts and drinking blood... Im a little. Hurt.... Just a little.... 8)

DeletedUser7813

Yeah... He's my little stepbrother...lol... I hit him too much.... Lmao.... Now why would you think this guy is like me aesur? I havent treated anyone that wrongly... Only being honest with a few.... Never spoke about hearts and drinking blood... Im a little. Hurt.... Just a little.... 8)

It was the all-caps. I'm used to seeing you post that way.

DeletedUser10777

Ive never posted to you or pm'ed you so it must be all that juicy intel you guys get and share with each other... Over cookies and milk, i presume?

DeletedUser7813

There's intel, of course. And the brief time when we were allies until you guys decided to break away from the pact.

DeletedUser10179

Juicy intel over cookies and milk? why didn't we think of that Aesur... thanks for the idea clint... I love cookies and milk. lmao

DeletedUser10777

A LITTLE BIT OF OREOS GO A LONG WAY WHILE CONQUERING A POLIS....LOL.... OR SPYING ON THE ENEMY..... IM EATING SOME NOW....:eek:

DeletedUser3109

Updated the list to current empires in Lamia over 5 million, can someone send Cranky the Memo this time.

DeletedUser10975

"Empires." This thread feeds MRA ego's and thats about all it accomplishes. Using "Empires" in references to alliances that have 3+ alliances under their direction is just dumb.

DeletedUser3109

"Empires." This thread feeds MRA ego's and thats about all it accomplishes. Using "Empires" in references to alliances that have 3+ alliances under their direction is just dumb.
Only Vigilate and LoUG have 3+ alliances in their family, I do not see anyone mass recruiting anyone this late and how many alliances do you know in a 60 max players world or less win without having one academy in their lifetime as an alliance? I think you are a little overly- hostile-towards-anything-that-seems-to-hint-at-anyone-being-better-than-you-in-some-way but this is a run on sentence. thisisgrepolis
and destroying everyone in your path discourages newer players so letting in a couple players in every once in a while is good for an alliance and it is okay to have academies as long as they are managed well like a well-oiled machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10975

Only Vigilate and LoUG have 3+ alliances in their family, I do not see anyone mass recruiting anyone this late and how many alliances do you know in a 60 max players world or less win without having one academy in their lifetime as an alliance? I think you are a little overly- hostile-towards-anything-that-seems-to-hint-at-anyone-being-better-than-you-in-some-way but this is a run on sentence. thisisgrepolis
and destroying everyone in your path discourages newer players so letting in a couple players in every once in a while is good for an alliance and it is okay to have academies as long as they are managed well like a well-oiled machine.

That hostility you sense is intentional. I only post on the externals to bait angry responses out of people.

DeletedUser3109

I am as lucid as a butterfly.
Damn analogies just not good at them.

DeletedUser

Just because they stopped mass recruiting, does't mean they still aren't a MRA. There is always a new server popping up for newbs to get rimmed on.

DeletedUser8025

MRA does not mean they are "newbs." You would be surprised how many MRA do really good.

DeletedUser

Sure, if they have good location with more newbs around them. And they have pansy server wide pact party. Sure a MRA can do really good.

DeletedUser

Hey now, pact parties aren't just for MRA's. Sometimes using them helps beating a two-timing, backstabbing former ally into submission while helping you from being rimmed after the betrayal.

Just sayin'.

*Cough* Aesur *Cough* Greek *Cough* Brand *Cough*

Dang my COPD!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10855

BCC and LouG had a pact they aren't strangers to it just picked the wrong people for support...