Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

DeletedUser9662

Don't have much free time so please wait a few days for an update, unless someone else wants to get a new thread going.

DeletedUser

It'd be great to see a list :)
Just stopped by to see how things were going, and boy, the world of Marathon sure has changed

DeletedUser

Not back, just stopping by :)
Been really busy in real life atm, so I had to step done from the game for a while. Should be back to play another server in 6 months though

DeletedUser

Top 10 Alliances

Ah I see, hope to see you soon :)

Well I see you have not updated this list of yours since..
I remember back when you listed my alliance as MRA ..
its amazing..

how fast there is nothing to back up those garbage statements..
My Alliance is and always will be the best on this server..

Dont let the door hit ya on your way out..!!!

IamSpartcus

DeletedUser

Well I see you have not updated this list of yours since..
I remember back when you listed my alliance as MRA ..
its amazing..

how fast there is nothing to back up those garbage statements..
My Alliance is and always will be the best on this server..

Dont let the door hit ya on your way out..!!!

IamSpartcus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you mean "The best at taking in everyone that is afraid to fight and pacting with everyone else around you" then yeah I'd say you're the best for sure!!!

You guys have won 0 wars. Heck, you've COLONIZED 668 cities!! And EVERY city you've "taken" has been from little alliances like The Militia and Ruthless Killers. Why don't you pick on someone you own size?

Oh wait, that's right. You were at war with Ni and begged for mercy and peace for MONTHS and it's ONLY after you gave up XtremeRIP did you obtain it. You better hope to God Ni, Triad, or FC decides they want to fight. Because I give you 3 months at best to live if that ever happens.

Again, does ANYONE fight anymore or are we in the kumbiyah world?

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, does ANYONE fight anymore or are we in the kumbiyah world?

Very funny..considering your posting without your in game name..lol so you can hide in peace..!!!

your last statement sounds like crying..

Coward!!
is that your ingame name..let me look it up ..im sure its you.!!

DeletedUser11632

Very funny..considering your posting without your in game name..lol so you can hide in peace..!!!

your last statement sounds like crying..

Coward!!
is that your ingame name..let me look it up ..im sure its you.!!

We know this is King Dr.Acula, the one and only! Don't mess with him, he's never lost a war before, on any server ever. And his alliance Black Legion is kicking the Knights' asses, as I'm sure everyone knows. He could obviously beat us because he's never lost a war and we've never won a war!

DeletedUser

We know this is King Dr.Acula, the one and only! Don't mess with him, he's never lost a war before, on any server ever. And his alliance Black Legion is kicking the Knights' asses, as I'm sure everyone knows. He could obviously beat us because he's never lost a war and we've never won a war!

Well you haven't won a war... Facts are facts my friend. Don't get upset just because I'm speaking the truth and you're part of it. You're perfectly capable of doing something.

BUT, I must commend you all as if you're strategy to win is to sit pretty in the rim and just take in everyone and pact everyone until it's just you left and maybe one other alliance, you're doing a great job. However, you're killing the purpose of this game..

Anyways, I had hope for you guys but you're exactly the same as when Bear and Breez ruled. Only difference is the name. You still want to pact everyone. Haven't really fought any TRUE wars. And you still have all the smaller teams be your slaughter pigs and do your dirty work while you sit pretty and maybe aid in Defense here and there (but only if it suits you as you don't care about anyone but yourselves and it's obvious), and you keep building academies and are asking another alliance to become your second academy!

Still think you're NOT an MRA???

Btw, remind me how big you guys are again. Because I see a lot of gold spending and a lot of city building. Not much fighting.. Plus, since when does gold make you good?

But, as it seems I'm always right. I was going to commend Roric Elders for not jumping ship at the first signs of a fight. But alas, I was right. And he did jump as well. So much for him being all "bad to the bone".

DeletedUser11632

Well you haven't won a war... Facts are facts my friend. Don't get upset just because I'm speaking the truth and you're part of it. You're perfectly capable of doing something.

BUT, I must commend you all as if you're strategy to win is to sit pretty in the rim and just take in everyone and pact everyone until it's just you left and maybe one other alliance, you're doing a great job. However, you're killing the purpose of this game..

Anyways, I had hope for you guys but you're exactly the same as when Bear and Breez ruled. Only difference is the name. You still want to pact everyone. Haven't really fought any TRUE wars. And you still have all the smaller teams be your slaughter pigs and do your dirty work while you sit pretty and maybe aid in Defense here and there (but only if it suits you as you don't care about anyone but yourselves and it's obvious), and you keep building academies and are asking another alliance to become your second academy!

Still think you're NOT an MRA???

Btw, remind me how big you guys are again. Because I see a lot of gold spending and a lot of city building. Not much fighting.. Plus, since when does gold make you good?

But, as it seems I'm always right. I was going to commend Roric Elders for not jumping ship at the first signs of a fight. But alas, I was right. And he did jump as well. So much for him being all "bad to the bone".

Our alliance was in disarray months ago due to absolutely terrible leadership from both bear and Breez. IamSpartcus and bloodbringer came in and took over as our alliance's leaders, and have done a fantastic job. Maybe we were busy with other things, such that going to war with a big alliance would not have been in our best interest. I know the thought would never cross your mind because of how sickeningly arrogant you are, but what if we haven't gone to war with others because we have leaders that know how to negotiate, and don't stop all talks simply because they don't like initial negotiating terms? You could really learn something from them, instead of breaking the pact with your closest ally as soon as you ask us to break our agreement with the Knights. And how far did that get you? Our alliance is the strongest it's ever been, while your alliance is crumbling to pieces.

We haven't won a war? As soon as we went to "war" with Vortex, they were ready to wave the white flag and literally give us their ocean 73 cities for free while they would move out to the 80s. But thanks to your fantastic diplomacy skills (you made sure everyone knows multiple times that you've allegedly "never lost a war"!), we had to take their cities by force. And while that was still a very easy task as they put up nearly no resistance, it was just plain stupid of you to not accept their surrender. And as for Militia, they initiated hostilities. They attacked us before our war with them started, in case you were unaware.

Our strategy to win is to just sit pretty? Yeah that will totally work! Why doesn't everyone do this?? It's true we did get good positioning as a rim alliance. Again, you would never even consider this because you're too ignorant and proud, but maybe, just maybe, merging with nearby alliances to make your own alliance stronger could be a good thing. I can tell you that personally, I like it when my alliance grows and becomes stronger. But I know you would never consider letting anyone join your highly exclusive alliance, because that would make you guys an MRA, and nobody likes those. And you would definitely never merge into another alliance because that would mean you guys are weak, right? You're also totally right that helping your alliance grow is against the point of this game. Who would ever want a strong alliance? That's just nonsense!

We're not different than when bear and Breez led us? This one isn't even worth addressing. Just wait and see how we've grown.

Haven't really fought any TRUE wars. And you still have all the smaller teams be your slaughter pigs and do your dirty work while you sit pretty and maybe aid in Defense here and there (but only if it suits you as you don't care about anyone but yourselves and it's obvious), and you keep building academies and are asking another alliance to become your second academy!

Now you're literally just contradicting yourself, before saying that we haven't won a single war, but now we merely haven't won any TRUE wars. We have smaller teams fight our wars for us? Is this the Cold War or something? We're fighting satellite wars through smaller alliances? lolwut. Give me an example, I'm begging you. We keep building academies? How many have we built? Are you talking about our recent merge with the now Blood Legion Rebels? We're sister alliances, we fight together as one. I'd love to hear about all the other academy alliances we've built.

Plus we're even an MRA? You're right, all alliances with academies or sister alliances are MRAs. Blood Legion, Fight Club, Militia, Aeterna Victoriae, Triad (3 alliances merged together), Knights (original Knights + Numbers and Figures) are also MRAs by your definition. We all ruin the point of the game and just take in anyone we can, you're the only real alliance around that follows the purpose of the game.

Is buying gold a bad thing? If a player can afford it and considers the investment worth it, why not? It's not cheating, as you can buy and use gold just like everyone else. It will give you a completely legitimate advantage, so obviously some people will want that. And if you want to go even further, it's the people that buy gold that allow grepolis to be available for free for everyone else, so don't try to use that argument. Gold doesn't make you good, but it helps you grow faster.

City building??? Are you even serious? I'll just stop upgrading the buildings in my city, and I'll tell everyone else in my MRA to stop as well. Because obviously that's not the point of the game.

Oh yeah, and it's funny that you try to trash talk in the forums behind a name that doesn't exist in our world, where nobody can simply search your name to know who's trash talking Blood Legion, Blood Legion Rebels, The Knights, and (at least indirectly) just about every other alliance in the server. But your Black Legion is just oh-so-great. By the way, we know that you're King Dr.Acula because of how arrogant you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Academies: Bear begged Zantion to be an academy. He agreed. You got rid of bear and breez (I'll agree smart move). Zant is begged to stay academy. Every time Zant's team was attacked (Regardless of who it was), the aid never came until King Dr.Acula called you guys out on your crap. Then, Zant leaves, King takes over, and you don't help break a siege in one of King's cities because it's from Ni yet you're "brother alliances"??? Where's the sense in that? "WE have a pact (btw, it's a NAP) with Ni. OH right! So you won't touch Ni but Ni can mess with your little people? Well, THAT would be why King broke off from you guys. Nobody has liked you all in the first place and still nobody does. They all just run to you because they know you'll take them in because they don't want to fight.

Tell me, if NI decides to lay siege to one of Blood Legion Rebels cities you going to do the same thing or are you actually going to back up your word in "We're sister alliances, we fight together as one"?? Because I know you won't even think TWICE about telling BLR to go screw themselves if NI, Triad, OR FC decides they want a city from them.

As for how many academies you've built? There's Black Legion which got smart and decided to no longer be your pigs for slaughter. So that's one. Then there's no BLR so there's 2. And you just recently asked Raven Beard (If I remember correctly) to become another academy! So at LEAST Two with a potential of 3...

Wars: Your "War" with Vortex? PALEASEEEEEE. Zant's team got into war and was doing great for the 2 days before you guys decided to "help out". Which all you did was send a few attacks and then told them to join you (I talked to their former leader william515). Yeah they put up the flag because they couldn't fight both of you. But it's funny how Zant even told you guys to stay out of it and you thought it to be okay to not do so.

As for the Militia, thanks for clarifying there. I'll give you that. Looks like you're actually fighting someone worth fighting now. Which is what I meant by a "true" war because Vortex and other small alliances that have no chance isn't a war. War is when you have something to lose.

"leaders know how to negotiate": Okay I'll bite here. Yes, they do. And yes, yours run scared of any real fight with any alliance that they could lose from. You don't challenge yourselves. The Militia is just as MRA as you are. Only they don't take in everyone under the sun who is afraid of fighting. But since they have 120 members I'll at least give it to you because you're them just a little bit better. However, like I said before, you're pacted with Triad, Fight Club, and by default their academies, and you're NAPPED with NI. That leaves you with either the little alliances around you to fight or The Militia. Since I guess you're out to prove something, and "they attacked you first" (I'll believe that), you're at war. However you're losing that one there buddy. Score is 3-2 them and I mean come on, I can tell they're no good! Like I said, all you guys do is pick on the smaller guys because you're AFRAID of a fight!
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us37/alliance/314/colonizations?page=6

^Right there's the proof!

However, I'll retrace back to academies: Ni has never had an academy nor been an MRA. Even to "my standards" that you're claiming against me. So nice try. FC ALWAYS has academies. They are a massive team. They literally have that many players, not that they're an MRA because of that. Triad, that's a merge of 3 different alliances.. You're telling me they're an MRA because of a merge and because THEY CARE about their people?? Don't get me started on how ridiculous logic that is.

And if you think you're so strong, why don't you dump all of your pacts or even just one of them with NI, FC, or Triad and try to fight them Mr. Bigshot? OH riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttttttttttt. You won't! Because you KNOW you're not even CLOSE to being able to take on anyone who actually knows how to fight. Like I said, and just proved, you fight the little guys. Not people who you actually have a chance at losing from. Hence why you're pacted with all of them.

As for me being King Dr.acula. I've neither confirmed nor denied it and really you have no proof that I'm even in this world to begin with. I just call out poor leadership and poor gameplay. And that's what you guys are doing. You mistake my confidence and track record for arrogance. But trust me, you can say all you want, but the world knows my history. And that's why everyone sides with me. Because they know I speak the truth, I don't beat around the bush, I'm straight up, and I kill everything in my path.

Now, go back to your cities. Before someone from the bigger alliances who you could actually lose from decides to read this and see how right I am and decide to take yours. Might wanna start building some defense!!