ADs Outline for TAU

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm sure somebody as skilled as CCMayo can figure out how to use grepointel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

Another cheerleader jab... Now you're not even amusing... Not that clever, huh bud? Concentrate hard little guy, another idea will come to you one of these days...

DeletedUser

I know AD lives here so I'm not sure why he isn't responding... Hmm I guess it's because he's all talk and no action. Why make a challenge if you were just going to squelch when it actually happened?

DeletedUser

I'm sure somebody as skilled as CCMayo can figure out how to use grepointel.
another player not found in the TAU server hahaha why do you guys all have the need to do that??? Why not tell us who you really are?

DeletedUser

Ya I guess I wouldn't be found on the servers.... Could it be that I don't play tau or maybe I'm part of Team bad guy and don't want anybody too know :eek:... Watch out for those WW islands :D

DeletedUser2770

oh were scerred to death of traitors amongst us lol

I there is a huge difference in gifting a city and having a city taken from you

Months ago [grepo intel scientist] when we NAP with TbX we swapped cities between each alliance to divide our core oceans

there was a ridiculous amount of cities swapped which if you look you will see....

So no AD has not lost a city especially to TbX, although i am waiting for them to try.... I have nothing but buckets off egg to leave on any challengers face

PS- I am on all 7 of our wonder islands so come and get me... I wont talk about how were winning in wonders on every wonder we are concentrating on

DeletedUser

oh were scerred to death of traitors amongst us lol

I there is a huge difference in gifting a city and having a city taken from you

Months ago [grepo intel scientist] when we NAP with TbX we swapped cities between each alliance to divide our core oceans

there was a ridiculous amount of cities swapped which if you look you will see....

So no AD has not lost a city especially to TbX, although i am waiting for them to try.... I have nothing but buckets off egg to leave on any challengers face

PS- I am on all 7 of our wonder islands so come and get me... I wont talk about how were winning in wonders on every wonder we are concentrating on

AD stop lying. we all know you lost a city you founded to them.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I won't be able to "come and get you" since you will be in VM right? Or am I confused on the logistics of this challenge? Was it stated in said challenge that your city has to be a certain amount of points... No that can't be it nothing in there about that. Oh wait maybe it's because your "scerred" that your alliance is too weak to win without you.. I guess that's more like it. Why don't you stop making excuses and follow through on what you say... Wait that's right I'm talking to a BB player they never follow through do they ;)

DeletedUser11005

How is taking a founded city 4 oceans from our core an accomplishment... Perhaps you should be wondering why you stupidly keep eating the 1k cities we found. Keep using those slots, we'll keep building our wonders faster than you.

DeletedUser10895

How is taking a founded city 4 oceans from our core an accomplishment... Perhaps you should be wondering why you stupidly keep eating the 1k cities we found. Keep using those slots, we'll keep building our wonders faster than you.

yeah! no wait.. yea!

DeletedUser2770

oh thats right... lol i totally forgot about that city that I founded 2 oceans away which they took from me 2 hours after I landed... Funny that it only took 3 cs attempts to do so

DeletedUser

oh thats right... lol i totally forgot about that city that I founded 2 oceans away which they took from me 2 hours after I landed... Funny that it only took 3 cs attempts to do so
I'm glad that early onset alzheimer isn't effecting you.. I hope you remember to hit that VM...

DeletedUser11005

I'm glad that early onset alzheimer isn't effecting you.. I hope you remember to hit that VM...

Sound a little desperate... The sad thing is even IF AD went on VM... we'd still beat you. We're simply better. It's just a fact. I'm sure Grep will mail you your participation certificate and you can put it on your fridge for at least putting in an effort.

DeletedUser

Sound a little desperate... The sad thing is even IF AD went on VM... we'd still beat you. We're simply better. It's just a fact. I'm sure Grep will mail you your participation certificate and you can put it on your fridge for at least putting in an effort.

Not desperate. I don't even play in Tau... But when somebody says they are going to do something they should do it correct? I mean unless they're "scerred"...

DeletedUser2770

ill hit vaca mode no problem

in about 1 week when we have our four wonders built

it is going to be so much fun to grab four right off the bat then come and take the other three from the sad alliances you are

funny thing is we might even grab five you guys are so bad lol

DeletedUser

ill hit vaca mode no problem

in about 1 week when we have our four wonders built

it is going to be so much fun to grab four right off the bat then come and take the other three from the sad alliances you are

funny thing is we might even grab five you guys are so bad lol

As expected your too "scerred" to let your alliance do it themselves... I guess it's no surprise that BB is always so disappointing.. If you were truly a great alliance you wouldn't need another alliance to help you win..

DeletedUser

As expected your too "scerred" to let your alliance do it themselves... I guess it's no surprise that BB is always so disappointing.. If you were truly a great alliance you wouldn't need another alliance to help you win..

yes putting the best players into one alliance is disappointing.

tobedetermined put 3 alliances into 1. the federation put 3 alliances into 1. cl*******s put an amazing 4+ alliances (i have lost count) into 1.

sorry you can't win anything in this game maumar, i know how it feels. wait no i dont....

Last edited by a moderator: