ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Umm i said i heard about the skype chats, as in someone cut and pasted them and sent them to me lol.

You must be a blonde....

You bore me. Everyone is still waiting on you growing a pair and finally saying which terrible player of cl*******s you are. And then everyone can have a laugh together when we look at your stats and your boring game play.

DeletedUser

can i see those pics you naked with a cape, OMG dude im laughing hysterical thinking about the dwarf with the big beard who is probably hung like one of Farmerdons show ponies lmao

ya cucci were worried about our members betraying us, just like im worried about losing a city to a cl******* member

Theres a challenge..... If I lose a city to any member of cl*******s i will go into vaca mode for 1 week..... everytime i lose a city i disappear...That has to inspire you guys to have the number 1 player and founder of the number one alliance not around to cause trouble...

Whos got cojones????????

I bet all the cheetoe finger stained neck beards think you guys are cool.

DeletedUser7319

I bet all the cheetoe finger stained neck beards think you guys are cool.

#1 Cheetos are delicious, how dare you talk about them that way!! ( btw you misspelled Cheetos)

#2 Cucci just man up, tell us who you are , and join a real alliance!! We neeed a mascot. and holy crap you talk cl*******s up like they are unbeatable, imagine the material you would have being a part of us!!!! limitless, don't hate buddy, its just a game.... unfortunately for you, we are just better than everyone else at it.......

DeletedUser11005

Mayo, get outta here... you scared off Cucci... we were having a good time until you showed up

DeletedUser

This thread has degraded into spam, personal insults and just completely inappropriate comments and as such, it shall now be closed.

Feel free to contact either myself, Aliyah or Daedalus with any issues.

Regards,

Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.