Top 12 alliances...

DeletedUser

1. Havoc - their play style is like the defunct Order from Kappa, which leads me to believe they are more quantity then quality. With a major war looming with us, Does Kirru's crew have the heart? If only Carlosias played Naxos, he would love to join this alliance. Should we get u Kurtk's contact info also?
2. Ascension - My alliance, we were supposed to be rimmed long ago, still hanging around I guess...
3. The Plague - Sheppard's alliance. Will Havoc become the 4 shell of it? Will Others join the huge super alliance he is building, and do they actually have some fight in them???
4. Seawolves - So far they proved a few people wrong also...
5. Evisceration - Kicking butt as always...
6. Honeybadgers - THEY PLAY THE GAME RIGHT... Kirru and Shepard, maybe you need to take some notes.
7. The Faction - Dont really know them, maybe they will step up to the challenge at some point.
8. Ghost Pirates - Great profile page. Looking forward to seeing what they have.
9. Reboot Naxos - Having Da dead helps them the most. Can Reboot make a comeback.
10. Name Change - Has to win the award for most disappointing alliance on server. U guys were supposedly the best. Where is the heart... Where is the fire... Running to the next server isnt the answer. To be the best you have to beat the best... One op was all it took? Right now it looks like Ghosts of US Army has a lot more fight then u guys do.
11. Ghosts of US Army - at least they have a little fight left...
12. Pandemic - Another wing of The Plague. Just remember this isnt Ephesus...

Some alliances up and coming - Legion - these guys might be pretty solid, lots of leadership experience.
Numbers and figures - American Standard's alliance. Looking like they might be top 12 soon once "Dominated kittens" with no heart falls off the list.

These are my opinions... I have to say to Domination, Mateo, folklure, and others. Man I am disappointed. One op, ONE OP WAS ALL IT TOOK???

Kirru, Sheppard, and others... We know whats coming, lets hope we can actually paint this server red with some decent wars... Grep isnt fun when everyone rolls over. thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7789

We proved someone wrong huh? Who didnt think we can kick butt lol?

DeletedUser

Name Change (aka Domination Achieved) being a disappointment has to be the the grandest understatement of all time.

DeletedUser4615

These are my opinions... I have to say to Domination, Mateo, folklure, and others. Man I am disappointed. One op, ONE OP WAS ALL IT TOOK???

For someone that wants to run his mouth sure doesn't have an impressive track record. I looked at your abps stats for the many servers you have been in. Your best abps score has been a mere 450k. And that is with having 118 cities. Doesn't appear that you are much of a threat and I seriously doubt your alliance is as well.

The "running to the next server" you see is a switch to a much faster server. Not because of some wimpy op. Who wants to play in a server that will take 1.5 to 2 years to reach ww stage? It already takes forever with speed 3 world.

Here is a thought:
Try going to Olympia and tell me if you still think the same thing about this alliance in 6 months. there won't be any "running to the next server" as you put it.

DeletedUser

Lol of course flip's abp isn't impressive that's cause he prefers to play d and not run away when things start to look bad. Your excuse to play a faster server is just proof that you guys knew you couldn't win and just want things to be easy.

DeletedUser

For someone that wants to run his mouth sure doesn't have an impressive track record. I looked at your abps stats for the many servers you have been in. Your best abps score has been a mere 450k. And that is with having 118 cities. Doesn't appear that you are much of a threat and I seriously doubt your alliance is as well.

The "running to the next server" you see is a switch to a much faster server. Not because of some wimpy op. Who wants to play in a server that will take 1.5 to 2 years to reach ww stage? It already takes forever with speed 3 world.

Here is a thought:
Try going to Olympia and tell me if you still think the same thing about this alliance in 6 months. there won't be any "running to the next server" as you put it.

Whats the point, one op there and you would quit again... We beat a bunch of your members on alpha. Rebcor, Primetime, among others... Then here where you were gonna be great and "domination achieved", you guys folded and tucked tail... If I am not a threat, why not stay and fight us... Talk is cheap when you cant back it up... Domination joke more like it... When you guys tried, you couldnt take one city off of us... NOT ONE... Terri16, she must be a noob cause if we were so easy, why didnt she conquer a city from us... Boomer, nothing from him. The Commish tried and tried, and boom... one op and he is gone the way of the dodo bird. Extinct...
Yes I will talk, cause at least WE BACK IT UP... WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS. Oh wait its on to the next server cause you guys need cake walks to win.

DeletedUser7789

One of our members said to me in pm that they shouldve changed their name to Domination Received.

DeletedUser4615

Whats the point, one op there and you would quit again... We beat a bunch of your members on alpha. Rebcor, Primetime, among others... Then here where you were gonna be great and "domination achieved", you guys folded and tucked tail... If I am not a threat, why not stay and fight us... Talk is cheap when you cant back it up... Domination joke more like it... When you guys tried, you couldnt take one city off of us... NOT ONE... Terri16, she must be a noob cause if we were so easy, why didnt she conquer a city from us... Boomer, nothing from him. The Commish tried and tried, and boom... one op and he is gone the way of the dodo bird. Extinct...
Yes I will talk, cause at least WE BACK IT UP... WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS. Oh wait its on to the next server cause you guys need cake walks to win.

Rebcor and Prime were not part of the core group of players that came over from the en server. It wasn't until they joined Knock Knock in Nu that they were a part of the alliance that controlled that server so your excuse doesn't count. And I already explained that this server is too slow. Only the best players play in speed 3 worlds. Jump over if you think you can take it. I guarantee you wont last.

People said the same thing when knock knock first started in Nu and we destroyed anyone that came in our path so don't give me your weak threats.

By the way, do you seriously think a server is won in the first month and all people are conquered from enemy alliances? Wake up and smell the coffee because this is going to be a year and a half before you can even begin the ww stage. It is a battle of attrition and true wars are won over time.

DeletedUser7789

Your saying we took 16+ cities in one day from DA because the server was too slow. Right.... :s

DeletedUser4615

Call it what you will my friend. I am saying that if DA was trying to defend, you would not have gotten one city. Again, you are more than welcome to bring your clan to Olympia and prove me wrong. I am guessing that you won't and fight amongst second tier people here.

DeletedUser7789

DA wasnt second tier. Thought they were better than that. Youd think a group of first tiers would dominate a second tier server. And why was it that they didnt try to defend? they did defend just not good enough. I can show you terri 16 a defeat message and none of it said they lost bc of the speed of the world.

DeletedUser4615

When you guys finally get a crown, then you can try to make a valid argument. Until then, all this is just empty threats.

I heard that in Alpha, The Ancients (Ascensions old alliance) built 4 wonders to get the victory but never got all 7. That went to Lords of Titus.

Like I said, it's a battle of attrition and you have to back it up by following through.

DeletedUser

We came to play with the new gods while we wait for a better world with speed 3 and no morale. We never intended on playing this world and only a handful came over from NU. We took in some players from Ghost but that was a huge mistake, most dysfunctional group I have ever seen. You should do well since you must have pacted with almost every alliance for the op "you ran". We counted 5 alliances attacking all with in the same 2 minute period. Either you are the biggest MRA I have seen, or you were that scared that you could not do it yourself. I applaud you for great team work with all the alliances in your ocean. I am still here. do I want to win this world. No. do I really want to play in it. No. When you attack with a 60% morale and get -20% luck, well that is crappy.

DeletedUser

When you guys finally get a crown, then you can try to make a valid argument. Until then, all this is just empty threats.

I heard that in Alpha, The Ancients (Ascensions old alliance) built 4 wonders to get the victory but never got all 7. That went to Lords of Titus.

Like I said, it's a battle of attrition and you have to back it up by following through.

We made a choice on Alpha to walk away from the crown. TO FOCUS ON WORLD KAPPA. Which we won. The crown isnt important to me since anyone can get a crown. (more then one alliance can win the crown)

Probin, when one person manages to tick off several alliances, it makes many want to help. The Commish made people so mad with his farming, that several alliances wanted to work together. Mra - implies Mass Recruiting Alliance. Having 5 alliances coordinate attacks within 2 minutes is a pretty awesome thing... Teamwork. Teamwork that actually should be applauded..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7789

Yea why dont ya call us an mra. Hey guys an mra took out the winners of Nu.

DeletedUser

Btw, the 18 months til wonders starts is a bit off... So far alpha had wonders start in 13 months, kappa was 15 months old.

DeletedUser

DA's excuses are awful. I threw up in my mouth a few times. good players play on all speeds as well as bad players first of all. second of all who doesn't try to defend? I just came from a speed three world and im really liking this speed 2 a lot.

I don't even know what to say about the excuses, why join the world if u don't want to play?

DeletedUser

@cofc, do you even play this server?

If not, the door goes 2 ways, and the best for you would be to shut it and never come back. Because all your "homeboys" got wrecked here, so go on back to simville where people may actually care what you have to say.

And if by some miracle you actually play here, you will have seen how bad we wrecked you, and you should leave anyway. Because there is no basis for any of your arguments. Since there is no basis for your argument, you just blabber ignorance that wastes everyone's time.

Goodbye. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4615

@cofc, do you even play this server?

If not, the door goes 2 ways, and the best for you would be to shut it and never come back. Because all your "homeboys" got wrecked here, so go on back to simville where people may actually care what you have to say.

And if by some miracle you actually play here, you will have seen how bad we wrecked you, and you should leave anyway. Because there is no basis for any of your arguments. Since there is no basis for your argument, you just blabber ignorance that wastes everyone's time.

Goodbye. thisisgrepolis

No sir. I am not on this server for the reasons I have stated before. This is a speed 2 server. Speed 3 is way better and faster. That is where all the good players go. If you want to try it out and play with the big boys then do so.