The Oracle of Upsilon: Top 15

DeletedUser

It must be very stressful and tiresome trying to justify your overthrowing of your "great leader" in which you NEVER EVER lost any confidence in. A great mind....hehe....criminals come up with stories to cover their tracks all the time Mikos. I wouldn't say that makes them "great".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Lol now they are drunken?? Omg another excuse!!!

As i said before. Giving foos an ultimatum is NOT a contingency plan. Contingency would be, "ok if foos doesnt come back... etc (more mikos babble)."

There was not plan to find a replacement for foos. You were planning to displace him.

So are those words drunken babble or are they your great mind at work? You never said which.

DeletedUser

So are those words drunken babble or are they your great mind at work? You never said which.

In this case, the answer is both. One of the greatest ideas ever conceived was born on November 10, 1775 at Tun Tavern, Philadelphia, to wit the United States Marine Corps. Brilliance and drunkenness are not polar opposites, cerebral gross & fine motor skills and drunkenness may be, but sometimes creativity and bold ideas can be born of good brew.

On November 10, 1775, the Continental Congress commissioned Samuel Nicholas to raise two Battalions of Marines. That very day, Nicholas set up shop in Tun Tavern. He appointed Robert Mullan, then the proprietor of the tavern, to the job of chief Marine Recruiter -- serving, of course, from his place of business at Tun Tavern. Prospective recruits flocked to the tavern, lured by (1) cold beer and (2) the opportunity to serve in the new Corps of Marines. So, yes, the U.S. Marine Corps was indeed born in Tun Tavern. Needless to say, both the Marine Corps and the tavern thrived during this new relationship. http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/usmc_heritage.htm

P.S. Notice how no time ultimatum was never given (cause both Foos and Legendary were actually in contact with me shortly there, and poor Lavitz got in trouble with the law.) It must have frustrated you folks to no end that I never went beyond a vague message to Gregoros and a brief reach out to UhlChamp and Lavitz. And you're very nice to document before all that I was not going to 'break' or throw a coup. All would be done neat and tidy within the AR leadership structure, only two or three of whom I had even brouched the subject.

This is called 'reflective listening' and 'kicking the can down the road'. Notice how I seemed actively concerned and responsive to a fellow leader's concern without having to really do anything tangible about it. Brilliantly played my good Ximikos, brilliantly played.

And well-documented my kind Oliver, very well documented. You are too kind in your documentation of my genius, but utterly void of insight in your attempt to spin the thoughts within my very own mind.

DeletedUser6798

Mikos, if you have any true genius, it is the ability to spin reality and live in the world which you created for yourself.

Obviously you were concerned. If I had a leader that showed lack of any incentive in this game and who showed by his actions that he did not have my back, I would be concerned too.

We all know what the outcome of all this was. You did choose to stay put; however, you have to consider your mindset in all of this, and that is where I am trying to make my point. You did not have faith in your current leader. You were not planning for an extreme type of situation to take place. In your mind you were going to have to confront your founder due to his poor leadership at that time and tell him to step it up or you were all out. That immediate mindset counters all the ring kissing you have been doing the past couple of days.

Just because you chose to stay (i dont know why because I thought you were better off running something akin to Special Ops again) doesnt mean that all those thoughts and feelings didnt exist.

DeletedUser

Obviously you were concerned.

When one of my fellow AR members, and in this case a leader in the leader's council has a concern, then I have a concern. That's the way we roll over here in AR. Furthermore, I actually did manage to use the situation to address a major concern of mine, and that was the fact that we down to just one person with founder's rights at the time. Thanks to your failed attempt at subterfuge, we have since addressed that defect. Just another thank you I must send your way.

Keep working for us, Oliver Clayfeet, by working against us. But I talk too much, for the great Napoleon Bonaparte once said 'never interrupt an enemy whilst they are making mistakes'.

DeletedUser6798

Oh you havent interrupted me Mikos.. I've made my points. I am just waiting for something that isnt completely made up.

You can disregard half the things I say, but that doesnt mean I havent said them. The prosecution rest.

DeletedUser

Ximikos,

You can't say you were against Firebrand or PAchris spying for us. How could that be possible when you were part of the spy council?? I can always post pics of the skype conversation for that too. As for my service in the Marine Corps, nice try. You cannot define my service to my country with this game. You are a marine, and I am a marine. We are brothers. If not in this game I would still call you my brother, whether you like it or not. You wore the eagle, globe and anchor and earned it just like I did. You can compare me to Benedict Arnold all day long in this game, it doesn't phase me. But you are incorrect in your intel. Garydam WAS gone from the game. I was traded to AR at the time and then Gary went into VM shortly after. We was in VM for so long we accepted him as "gone". We all knew he would be gone, except you.

Also I never orchestrated my father-in-law's city takeover because I was busy working that day. I got to see the end result when I got home. To suggest that is very ridiculous. Kind of like yourself. You are a complete joke. I need you to listen to your banter that you are writing man. Seriously, you sound freakin insane. What kind of person are you in real life? You sound like you have a personality disorder. Get over it.

On a side note I will be owning you in ocean 55, just bite the pillow and take it. You may have been an officer in the Corps, but this ex-enlisted Marine is gonna make you squeal.

- Bellos
(ex Cpl of 1/4 Marines)

It's been a while since I've logged onto these Forums.. Let me just preface my reply by stating I'm not really mad or upset over what transpired, honestly. Spying is an ugly but integral part of this game. It's inevitable. But I think more than anything, I feel bad for you. And that's me being genuine.

Is your service supposed to be some sort of saving grace for you? Because it's not. I think it's fair to say that there's dozens of cowards in the military that would sell out or turn their backs on their brothers and sisters given certain circumstances -- you're really no different. And here you are questioning what kind of people others are in real life? Calling them a joke? Really?

It's incredibly naive to assume that the actions and decisions you make on here are somehow compartmentalized to Grepolis and don't reflect your character as a person -- at least to some extent. Will, people like you will always have some excuse, some self-rationalized explanation to justify their actions. It's incredibly cowardly. And this talk of "empty leadership"?

Both foos and myself have been at the helm for 95% of the time up until now(in tandem and trading off). You willingly took on a leadership role and wait for it.. proved to be completely useless. You never voiced an opinion, you never raised a concern, and you never attempted to make a contribution. But by all means, keep on moaning and complaining. Those that can view this objectively will see it and call it for what it really is. And you can go with whatever helps you sleep at night, amirite?

Hope everyone else has been well. ~