Far To early Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Traps??? Oh gosh noob tactics... won't EVER work.

Its impossible to underestimate people who won't exist not he world in a few weeks. Good bye.

DeletedUser4508

MMM you are all deliciously filled with bp... and rss *DROOOL*

DeletedUser7805

4. Unsullied- Good team. Some solid leadership, although they're missing RockyRoad, we'll see how much that hurts later on. Other then that, solid. SWIM

thisisgrepolis and they will do great! These guys know how to play the game.

DeletedUser6486

Panic Attacks: My alliance, and in my completely biased view we're going to rim everyone in our ocean. Noobs. SUPER SWIM :p

Heroes of Olympia: Well, they were rank 12, and then they were 10, and now they're 9 guys! Better look out, they have the great figtree leading them, he's an expert at giving updates that no one cares about every 2 seconds, that will come in handy later on! HUMONGOUS MEGA SUPER SINK

PA has a boat and a motor, HoO has weights tied to their ankles while wearing a full suit of armor

DeletedUser7492

Alliances in Grepolis (all) Sink

Unsullied - Swim

PellaMike - Michael Phelps

Rocky Road - Sink

DeletedUser9020

"2. War.Hammer
My alliance you decide but obviously swim "
"6. WE ARE SPARTA Sink
No chance war.hammer or panic attacks will destroy them"

Whats to say that the same thing won't happen to you as sparta?

niggs if you are so sure make your own one of these sink and swims

DeletedUser9662

I think this top 12 fits the server much better:

1. Havoc- Noobs spread out. One good player, but he's topping Naxos right now and will probably be more committed to there. A few decent players that will leave them. MEGA SUPER SINK

2. War.Hammer
- Hahahahahhahahahahaha... I'm dying. This is a joke, right? I can't rate them... if I do they're leader may jump off a bridge for being such a failure.

3. NAME CHANGERS- One of the few real alliances that have popped up so far. SWIM

4. Unsullied- Good team. Some solid leadership, although they're missing RockyRoad, we'll see how much that hurts later on. Other then that, solid. SWIM

5. North Vikings- Founder got rimmed on his/her last two worlds. SINK

Alright, getting bored so I'll say this. Everyone besides Panic Attacks and Heroes of Olympia below this rank are a SINK. Here's PA and HoO's ratings:

Panic Attacks: My alliance, and in my completely biased view we're going to rim everyone in our ocean. Noobs. SUPER SWIM :p

Heroes of Olympia: Well, they were rank 12, and then they were 10, and now they're 9 guys! Better look out, they have the great figtree leading them, he's an expert at giving updates that no one cares about every 2 seconds, that will come in handy later on! HUMONGOUS MEGA SUPER SINK

This would be niggsmagoo's anyways dalec

DeletedUser9662

True right about everything but us and panic attacks

Don't start making these comments mate. I don't feel like making one right now, but mine will probably be everyone sinking. Lot can happen in 1-2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Not trying to spam this or troll, and its not a laughing matter, I am being serious. I think we all know deep inside almost all of these alliances will be gone in 4 months, a few will stick around, but will have name changes, leadership changes etc. Maybe 1 or 2 will be there in 8 months. Will see.

DeletedUser

Not trying to spam this or troll, and its not a laughing matter, I am being serious. I think we all know deep inside almost all of these alliances will be gone in 4 months, a few will stick around, but will have name changes, leadership changes etc. Maybe 1 or 2 will be there in 8 months. Will see.

Name Changers definitely won't change their name. ;)

DeletedUser10334

niggs if you are so sure make your own one of these sink and swims

If you insist.
This will not be bias at all.

1. Havoc - You know this name sounds familiar... almost like ive seen them in EVERY world that starts and in a week I dont see them lol... SINK of course.

2. War.Hammer - This alliance looks wonderful! Except for the part where they have two players in the top 20. Although they do have 1 good guy swift spiff but not one guy can keep an alliance together. Another obvious SINK. Also the name is a pretty good copy from world of warcraft....

3. Unsullied - They have some high ranking players but not only that they have so fairly well known players. I don't know much about them but from everything I have heard I would say SWIM.

4. NAME CHANGERS - They have quite a few solid players and several nice shiny crowns. I know quite a few people there well enough to say SWIM.

5. Hounds of Hades - Yea every world you see something like hell hounds hounds from hell, hounds of hades or something along the lines. Its a mra and a SINK.

6. North Vikings - Don't know many of there players or seem many high ranking players even though that doesn't mean much yet. I have heard some things about a few of there players and their leadership. I would say FLOAT for this alliance.

7. WE ARE SPARTA - Do I even need to do this one? There highest point person is rank 147... wow... 53 members and one of the lowest averages... obvious SINK

8. Panic Attacks - Well, to not be bias at all I will stick to facts. High average several top players, couple crowns, sexy members (Mainly Me). I know the choices are swim, float, and sink but none really match us. We are more like FLY. :)

9. The Hand - Um well all i'm going to say is mra... sink

10. Heroes of Olympia - Don't know enough to judge this alliance.

And I will stop here because im pretty bored...

DeletedUser9662

Although they do have 1 good guy swift spiff but not one guy can keep an alliance together. Another obvious SINK. Also the name is a pretty good copy from world of warcraft....

I am definitely not the best magooo :p

DeletedUser

Lol, like who?

Felixmoose only joined you guys because WE refused to give him council rights upon joining. Your second highest player, mat640? Ya, he's okay, but nothing special, does nothing for the alliance and has played the last 4 worlds on the us and en servers. He'll be gone within a month.

Last edited by a moderator: