Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10777

lol... its been pretty sunny over in my neck of the woods... lol... i could use the rain....lol....

DeletedUser10111

Im a little rusty on my rain dance. sorry clint. but if you want to disagree on something we can always try that! ;)

DeletedUser

Hold the phone....

I wouldn't have done anything without leaders orders it really was orders to mess with you guys in game I've been told to stay out the forum but if your being lead on by false info or trying to lead people on with false info I can prove your lieing about one your members doing something first just by time stamps

Would you care to enlighten me on when your leaders ordered you to do this? All I'm seeing is you trash talking a bunch of people and hiding behind our banner, Red.

I can assure the rest of you these "orders" Red speaks of never came from any of our leaders.

DeletedUser10111

Condig you and I dont see eye to eye all the time if ever. But I believe you when you say LoUG leadership did NOT order any strikes. Red is a sadly misinformed player. And Condig welcome to the forums.

DeletedUser10855

I received orders from Condig's evil twin brother to spam lightening bolts but then again I was huffing paint and watching Breaking Bad with Korean subtitles.

DeletedUser

I received orders from Condig's evil twin brother to spam lightening bolts but then again I was huffing paint and watching Breaking Bad with Korean subtitles.

Watching Breaking Bad in Korean subtitles is so much fun on it's own ... paint fumes gives me a headache

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7287

OMG sin6xer!! You are playing revolt worlds now? Are you leading your alliance on Lamia? Bro new world on the 25th. Lead * NO FEAR * again and I'm down got some of the boys down for WW fights. Let me know miss having your math skills telling me how to play haha.

DeletedUser10855

Yo Banus. Nah, not leading this time around. Thought I would take a break from leading and conquest worlds. So far revolt just seems to be full of whiney girls and drama.... More alliance crashes than Malaysia Airlines. Add me on skype "sin6xer" be good to talk to my boys again. New world looks tempting.

DeletedUser

Yo Banus. Nah, not leading this time around. Thought I would take a break from leading and conquest worlds. So far revolt just seems to be full of whiney girls and drama.... More alliance crashes than Malaysia Airlines. Add me on skype "sin6xer" be good to talk to my boys again. New world looks tempting.

Interesting your alliance crashes and burns and basically become a massive failure in a revolt world you and you have to blame others. My top 20 could go to a conquest world and get you to leave in the same whinny manner you are leaving this world in. Stop blaming others and revolt worlds and just admit you lost here.

DeletedUser

Lightning bolts.... they are the grepo kiss, you only get them if someone really likes you. I think you have an admirer cranky :eek:

You should tell that to dmorici1, he gets a good 200 bolts a day from Maniacal Destiny :p

DeletedUser10855

Interesting your alliance crashes and burns and basically become a massive failure in a revolt world you and you have to blame others. My top 20 could go to a conquest world and get you to leave in the same whinny manner you are leaving this world in. Stop blaming others and revolt worlds and just admit you lost here.

I think you are confused on where I am actually located in this world.... I have taken apart in 0 wars and I am over 3 oceans away from LouG's war I joined LouG because the Builderberg group I was in failed by trying to become an MRA than said nvm following taking out their own leader in a mutiny.... turning into the hot mess phoenix group. Why you are trying to fight with me because of my experience with alliances that I have had contact with aka not you or your alliance is beyond me.

DeletedUser

I think you are confused on where I am actually located in this world.... I have taken apart in 0 wars and I am over 3 oceans away from LouG's war I joined LouG because the Builderberg group I was in failed by trying to become an MRA than said nvm following taking out their own leader in a mutiny.... turning into the hot mess phoenix group. Why you are trying to fight with me because of my experience with alliances that I have had contact with aka not you or your alliance is beyond me.

I really don't care where you are located and you even less ... I'm just calling you out on taking a shot at all of us that like playing revolt worlds and let you know that you're not as superior as you think.

Besides this is the trash talking thread ... you talk trash and I give you trash right back. :) Oh and thank you for the message in game it just confirmed what I was thinking regarding you.

DeletedUser10855

Thanks babe. I like playing Grepolis but having read your ingame response this is like trying to say why Battlefield is better than Call of Duty to a Call of Duty fan. I play both. I enjoy both. My main problem is with alliances... Clearly I usually play premades for more fun but I took a chance on Lamia solo style. I am bored too Cranky external forums are great to pass time when oceans around you are steady and peaceful.

<3xoxoxoxo<3 from O32 to you.

DeletedUser

There are 2 types of players who don't like my alliances. The enemy, and simmers. People like playing for me, cause I let them do what the game is about. That is killing the other players. You can only herd cats for so long before they wander or you get burnt out.

DeletedUser

Thanks babe. I like playing Grepolis but having read your ingame response this is like trying to say why Battlefield is better than Call of Duty to a Call of Duty fan. I play both. I enjoy both. My main problem is with alliances... Clearly I usually play premades for more fun but I took a chance on Lamia solo style. I am bored too Cranky external forums are great to pass time when oceans around you are steady and peaceful.

<3xoxoxoxo<3 from O32 to you.

Judging by our abp I would say my alliance is not bored ... your ingame message was something I would expect from my 3year old granddaughter to say and it got the response it deserved.

DeletedUser10855

Lol for an old man you sure blabber like a school girl. Calm yourself. I will only provide you with a troll response instead of the negative effect your searching for. My feelings are so hurt..... Congrats on your abp though I just did a 360 no scope on final kill cam. Pretty much made everyone moist in the lobby I was in.

DeletedUser10855

I'm 23 and I am fighting with an old man who lives up to his name. If you check the posts he just randomly decided to put me on blast because no one wanted to play with him anymore.

DeletedUser

When your alliance has 1200+ cities between its 3 "wings" (740 in the main), how do you spin it to your members that you are beating up an alliance 12 ranks lower than you and with 260 cities total, when you have lost more cities than you have taken?

Last edited by a moderator: