The Plague

DeletedUser

respect is earned... not won... You give none.. people who hold no such view get rimmed... sooner or later... And dont see your alliance or a crown any where with in you... talk is cheap... Show with action... not your mouth..

I give lots of respect. Who are you in game? People know who I am. Lets go battle it out buddy. I just think its funny that an alliance with much of its core that has won 2 servers gets so little respect... We won 1, 11, and our enemies who we beat on alpha just won phi - 22. Some other enemies that were on alpha are pieces of Domination Achieved who won Nu.. (i think 14).

DeletedUser7749

What you think? Roomer is one of their founders is from the EN server.... With 4 WW wins already... Also already has 2 brother alliances.. (not worth much, but numbers do count) :/
BTW its rumor.....

DeletedUser

Dont care who has what... Does seems Apex is nothing more than a HEAVY gold user... Also ALL here seem to be afraid of if it was true... :p If it was/is... Seems you will find out soon enough... :p

DeletedUser7490

I agree. However.... one joining from EN is not un heard of... Reason why im so confused on why everyone thinks a great player wont join US with out his other players... Seems they dont really know...

Ive played with Kronn and co, I would like to know how others see in their opinions what makes a great player ?

a great player to me imo, is someone who can play anywhere and not need his team of gold burners with him everywhere he goes before they can earn their rep, they can also attack and defend equally well, I know a lot of guys who have reps as amazing attackers that dont build any dlu/bires of their own because they want to look like great fighters, then they rely heavily on their alliance to save their citys when they get countered.....thats almost like someone playing 100% defence and calling them great defenders, when their just playing the numbers, Im certainly nowhere near a great player, but I know enough to be a good opponent, but if I compared guys today who play to when i first began playing, the standards are totaly different, both for Alliances and players, the more commercial Grepos became the more alliance hopping and gold burning happens, the servers die faster and more often than not the early growers can usually stay highly ranked throughout the server unless they get opped and chased out of it.

my time in EN though I was neither impressed or learned anything I didnt already know, but they joined a server with two premades and targeted weaker alliances avoiding any tough early fights, then NAPd with everybody they didnt want trouble with planted spys everywhere they could, then waited until the main aggressors on the server had more enemys than they could handle before they jumped in to get the takes off the back of 9+ other alliances hard work wearing down their defenses.....then half way through the server they got chased out when the backlash caught up with them, and their early size advantages no longer ensured a victory as other alliances started getting organised to deal with their brute force attack style. Kronn also targeted players with the whole alliance just because they said no to him or that he had personal beefs with great players wouldn't need to do that imo.

also a good few EN originals have played US servers, at least 3 or 4 joined late to Phi in pre built accounts they took over, and all they did for the duration of their stay there was launch mostly long range attacks on isolated citys of people they hadn't pacted with, and typically made sure they stayed pact with the only alliance in their ocean that could have hurt them.

But how do others decide or gauge if someone's a good player? too many can buy success and high abp and high rank positions, it doesnt mean their actually good players does it ? from a personal perspective theres guys in this server who had 5 citys while I was still building my first but that I have farmed or cleaned out in a few EN servers, although every server can be different and I would hope everybody no matter how long they've played still keeps improving or finding better ways to do things, but I notice a lot of people tend to link size with skill or ability, and we all at some point have met huge account players that haven't got a clue how to handle live opponents because their takes mostly consist of inactives or internals .

I know many rank 1 players that buy most of their slots and so having their size advantage helps make some look like good players, im thinking in particular of Phi were Santa Clause, and also philvgr8 both are pretty weak players, one is a total simmer but every server hes first to over the mill mark, and phil talks a good game likes to attack but cant really back it up, but has been a rank 1 on a couple EN servers too. and is always leading usually the rank 1 alliances in servers hes in Nysa EN server as example, but thats because of how deceitful his tactics are, pact nap then break and recruit anybody plus your 2 or 3 academys to keep stored internals for later to keep the machine growing, that to me is not skill or the sign of a good alliance.

so how do others determine a good player in their own opinion......im kinda off topic to the original thread, so my apologies :)

DeletedUser10944

Dont care who has what... Does seems Apex is nothing more than a HEAVY gold user... Also ALL here seem to be afraid of if it was true... :p If it was/is... Seems you will find out soon enough... :p

You know jack bud.

Why don't you quit hiding in the forums and come out and play in game

DeletedUser

Ive played with Kronn and co, I would like to know how others see in their opinions what makes a great player ?

a great player to me imo, is someone who can play anywhere and not need his team of gold burners with him everywhere he goes before they can earn their rep, they can also attack and defend equally well, I know a lot of guys who have reps as amazing attackers that dont build any dlu/bires of their own because they want to look like great fighters, then they rely heavily on their alliance to save their citys when they get countered.....thats almost like someone playing 100% defence and calling them great defenders, when their just playing the numbers, Im certainly nowhere near a great player, but I know enough to be a good opponent, but if I compared guys today who play to when i first began playing, the standards are totaly different, both for Alliances and players, the more commercial Grepos became the more alliance hopping and gold burning happens, the servers die faster and more often than not the early growers can usually stay highly ranked throughout the server unless they get opped and chased out of it.

my time in EN though I was neither impressed or learned anything I didnt already know, but they joined a server with two premades and targeted weaker alliances avoiding any tough early fights, then NAPd with everybody they didnt want trouble with planted spys everywhere they could, then waited until the main aggressors on the server had more enemys than they could handle before they jumped in to get the takes off the back of 9+ other alliances hard work wearing down their defenses.....then half way through the server they got chased out when the backlash caught up with them, and their early size advantages no longer ensured a victory as other alliances started getting organised to deal with their brute force attack style. Kronn also targeted players with the whole alliance just because they said no to him or that he had personal beefs with great players wouldn't need to do that imo.

also a good few EN originals have played US servers, at least 3 or 4 joined late to Phi in pre built accounts they took over, and all they did for the duration of their stay there was launch mostly long range attacks on isolated citys of people they hadn't pacted with, and typically made sure they stayed pact with the only alliance in their ocean that could have hurt them.

But how do others decide or gauge if someone's a good player? too many can buy success and high abp and high rank positions, it doesnt mean their actually good players does it ? from a personal perspective theres guys in this server who had 5 citys while I was still building my first but that I have farmed or cleaned out in a few EN servers, although every server can be different and I would hope everybody no matter how long they've played still keeps improving or finding better ways to do things, but I notice a lot of people tend to link size with skill or ability, and we all at some point have met huge account players that haven't got a clue how to handle live opponents because their takes mostly consist of inactives or internals .

I know many rank 1 players that buy most of their slots and so having their size advantage helps make some look like good players, im thinking in particular of Phi were Santa Clause, and also philvgr8 both are pretty weak players, one is a total simmer but every server hes first to over the mill mark, and phil talks a good game likes to attack but cant really back it up, but has been a rank 1 on a couple EN servers too. and is always leading usually the rank 1 alliances in servers hes in Nysa EN server as example, but thats because of how deceitful his tactics are, pact nap then break and recruit anybody plus your 2 or 3 academys to keep stored internals for later to keep the machine growing, that to me is not skill or the sign of a good alliance.

so how do others determine a good player in their own opinion......im kinda off topic to the original thread, so my apologies :)

I've played on English servers so I knew immediately that you guys were serious challengers.

But what makes a good player to me? I don't really know how to give an easy answer to that. Besides being able to use tactics and proper strategy plus be a good enough mathematician to be able to make the best use of whatever variable you can find, I think the most important factors are ones involving character.

The best player under the dictator or oligarchs is the smart and loyal one, able to be loyal to the team and pitch in their own opinion when needed, and also be able to act on faith when needed, and be able to inspire his/her fellow alliance mates. Really, loyalty makes a great player, I'd sooner have a decent but very loyal player with me than a smart but untrustworthy one.

As for leaders the game changes a bit. The best dictators can be like big brothers (not like 1984 :p ) in that they look out for everyone within the team and inspire the others to push their limits, while being there to advise and guide the newbs on how to play, yet also be able to protect his/her alliance from enemy alliances and find trustworthy allies to fight alongside with.

Well, that's all my opinion. And I am lucky to have both a loyal and smart team, it makes me a very lucky leader.

DeletedUser

Ok so first...http://prntscr.com/4fqt4t.... You LEAVE your brothers to go to a bigger allaince... Second... http://prntscr.com/4fqtcs you have not thrived on any world it seems... GOLD.... My god learn the game and stop acting like your SO good.... BECAUSE YOUR NOT!!!! thisisgrepolis

Lets see your game buddy... Because so far all I see is talk... Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk... Lets see the great Sheppard in action. I use gold also, does that mean I am bad? Oh wait according to you, I dont know the game at all....

DeletedUser

Lets see your game buddy... Because so far all I see is talk... Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk... Lets see the great Sheppard in action. I use gold also, does that mean I am bad? Oh wait according to you, I dont know the game at all....

Touchy touchy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why did you edit it? I know who he is. Very good player. One of the very best on grep. I had a few friends who joined him to finish the crown with him on gamma.

DeletedUser

Then you should know stats... Either way... Was looking to start this world.. Yet now will be waiting for the new one at end of month. Either way.. People aren't used to Greek time... So in Us... Once again... another WW will be had.

DeletedUser10944

Ok so first...http://prntscr.com/4fqt4t.... You LEAVE your brothers to go to a bigger allaince... Second... http://prntscr.com/4fqtcs you have not thrived on any world it seems... GOLD.... My god learn the game and stop acting like your SO good.... BECAUSE YOUR NOT!!!! thisisgrepolis

I had one friend there, and he's with me again now. And he would tell you I had serious concerns about joining PP to begin with.

Secondly if you think you know me, tell me who I am, theapexpredator isn't even my main account. And I've never played on the nl. server. So tell me who I am because you're proving to me and everyone who knows me that you're just a talking head.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had one friend there, and he's with me again now. And he would tell you I had serious concerns about joining PP to begin with.

Secondly if you think you know me, tell me who I am, theapexpredator isn't even my main account. So tell me who I am because you're proving to me and everyone who knows me that you're just a talking head.
As are you....

DeletedUser

Secondly if you think you know me, tell me who I am, theapexpredator isn't even my main account. So tell me who I am because you're proving to me and everyone who knows me that you're just a talking head.
\

LMAO Sheppard. Apex is 50 times the player you are, I don't even have to know you to know that. We joke around with him and call him a gold whore, because he's cool about it and just says yup, but just because you spend gold doesn't mean you're a bad player. Apex is actually one of the best I've played with, and if you know Krypteia on the en server, I was with them shortly, I also played with presvetli on Achilles, amazing player who spends gold too, feel free to look him up, he just left Achilles. Also played with AweShock on Iota, great team of guys even if we did lose, feel free to do some research on Iota and look us up.

To conclude, shut up because you have no clue what you're talking about. Any player who can hang around with Eviction Notice can't be that bad.

DeletedUser1189

mflip stop picking a fight, you are going to get us all rimmed

DeletedUser

\

LMAO Sheppard. Apex is 50 times the player you are, I don't even have to know you to know that. We joke around with him and call him a gold whore, because he's cool about it and just says yup, but just because you spend gold doesn't mean you're a bad player. Apex is actually one of the best I've played with, and if you know Krypteia on the en server, I was with them shortly, I also played with presvetli on Achilles, amazing player who spends gold too, feel free to look him up, he just left Achilles. Also played with AweShock on Iota, great team of guys even if we did lose, feel free to do some research on Iota and look us up.

To conclude, shut up because you have no clue what you're talking about. Any player who can hang around with Eviction Notice can't be that bad.
50 times the player.... You dont even know me.... Are you married to Apex? :eek: