Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser8025

You guys at Blue Collar Criminals talk the most smack on everyone lol I love it.

DeletedUser

aww thanks Evil. We do try and be fair and spread the trash talk as evenly as possible :D

we also work to back it up - check out Vigil's stats for today vs. us - makes us feel safe to open our big mouths.

DeletedUser10363

Ya I'm not going to say names but five of the top 12 are working very close together to get md and vig the hell out here they got boring time to just steam roll there weak defense

Well we could definitely use the excitement. The core has been rather pedestrian of late.

The League of Ugly Gentleman is well known for it ugly attacks. Our expansion rate into 44 has been slowed only by available slots. Says a lot about your "mystery 5".

DeletedUser566

and I was able to take 6 new cities in less then 48 hours all due to a failed attempt by Vigilate to take any one of the 3 cities they attacked... It was a group effort on my alliance mates part... but we lost so few DLU compared to their losses...

DeletedUser10855

Everyone is going to sink. lol this world is the biggest joke I've played on since original Tau...

DeletedUser10975

Got some good players out on the rim, wink, if anyone chooses to check stats.

Otherwise, they'll know in due time.

DeletedUser8203

A lot of people rimming themselves rather than playing in dysfunctional alliances. What does that say about many of the so called leaders on this server?

DeletedUser

Everyone has the right to do as they please (within reason, of course). Players who have chosen to go on the rim have done so for their own reasons. However, it isn't (necessarily) fair to blame leaders or the alliance in general when these players leave, particularly when these players leave suddenly and without having even tried to hash out any of their concerns. For some players who choose to do this, it is better to throw a temper tantrum, rim themselves and, by doing so (at least it seems to me) to show what mavericks they are, rather than dialoguing with their leaders regarding problems. Sometimes there are irresolvable problems, and that's ok. However, one can never know if these problems or issues are resolvable if they are never even presented in the first place.

DeletedUser8203

Whatever helps you to sleep at night. I can see all of the Stuart Smalley leaders of grepo looking at the mirror and saying, " I'm a great leader. I am smart enough. And doggone it, people like me." You call it a tantrum or whatever makes you feel good, but the fact of the matter is that people get stuck in these dysfunctional alliances that take all the fun out of the game with their draconian mandates, or they urge their members into battles that the great and awesome leaders don't participate in. You go ahead with the blaming of the unhappy members for leadership dysfunction, it will only create more unhappy members. the only thing that matters is that the leaders are happy, and they are their happiest when they can blame someone else for their failures.

League of Ugly Strategies: sink, because they cannot keep a top 20 player..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, you can also say what you want to make yourself feel better. I still think that leaving without trying to resolve potential problems or issues from the get-go is childish, immature, and is...yes, a temper tantrum. That's just my personal opinion.

Furthermore, a top 20 player is useless if (s)he cannot control his/her temper, nor if the person cannot channel criticism and/or unhappiness into useful dialogue for the benefit of the alliance. Just some food for thought.

DeletedUser8203

yes, a 20 players is useless in an alliance that is always on the verge of mutiny. The entire alliance becomes ineffective when most of the players are disgruntled and disenfranchised. You can keep blaming the people who gave up on the dysfunction for the dysfunction, but it won't change the fact that leadership created the bitter environment, not the people who chose to leave the environment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding a mutiny, but there has been nothing but an outpouring of support for not only the leaders but also for alliance unity as a result of your actions. Just because a couple of players leave, doesn't mean that the alliance is on the verge of collapse or mutiny. Even if there were others that are thinking of leaving, as your post suggests, I would only feel bad or unaccomplished regarding this if players left after they have spoken about and aired their issues for possible resolution, and that resolution was not reached. All members have the responsibility to speak up (in a mature way) regarding their issues. No one's voices are silenced, and everyone has the right to be heard. It is your fault if you choose not to exercise that right, or only choose to exercise it in the context of a temper tantrum/rash action.

DeletedUser8203

Blah, blah,blah, snore...........................................................

DeletedUser

I love the scene where the bad guy goes to Evil Bank (formally known as Lehman Brothers) to get money to build the shrink ray ... reminds me of my working days sigh

DeletedUser8203

League of Ugly People lost another 11 members today. But it isnt the leaderships fault.. lmao

DeletedUser

Infection will always be here in the center of the map. We'll keep defending like turtles (what else can we do with so many enemies?) but you guys won't crack this shell...until you guys get tired of losing offense to us we'll be here :p

DeletedUser8203

No one cares about you and your alliances turtle crap moves, Insanity. we have a full blown 'Days of our lives' drama going down. Step off.