War

DeletedUser9662

Wait wait wait hold the horses. when did we agree on any type of deal to stop moving into your ocean? We are working on one now right now, yes, but we haven't agreed on one yet.

What about Nach killing your LS? No big deal, we killed 39 more of yours today, don't see that point.

Yea a warning message, I said stop attacking our members plain and simple, not seeing the big deal haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10603

No I was getting rid of the LS's. He wouldn't stop complaining to me that I attacked him BEFORE he even joined your alliance. I have plenty more where that came from buddy. No worries! I will farm any non-pact members I wan, plain and simple, not seeing the big deal haha.

DeletedUser9662

Skipping my other points and going right to the LS thing is sad, who cares if you have LS? No big deal. If he was complaining BEFORE he joined us I would love to see those complaints for proof and would love to know why you continued attacking him yet other members in your alliance said they wouldn't attack us(until todays showdown :p) .

Ok then go farm. No problemo.

DeletedUser10603

As soon as he switched I stopped. I had no intentions of attacking you guys. Even if the attack went through when he was under your flag it was well under the 48 hour traitor rule and I had fully stopped once I realized his switch of alliances. Uuuuuuntil he spelled me on three separate occasions over a weeks span. I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing. Nach777 told me he would never forget what I "did" lol xD I don't have plans to attack anyone else but that noob or anyone else who tries to creep up in our land.

DeletedUser9662

Due to the fact that it was a merge, I don't see the traitor rule on this, but that's my opinion.

He spelled you because you attacked him, plain and simple.

DeletedUser9662

Sorry for the double post >_<

please add Sovereign Vs Warriors Of The Seas, score Sovereign 3 WOTS- 0

DeletedUser

Double posts are fine if they provide an update after a few days from the first post, but please don't overuse it.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Thread updated. If there are any errors or if you know of any new wars just post here.

DeletedUser10941

If berserkers are supposed to be at war with Sails of Death... why a Berserker help Sails of death attack my City?

DeletedUser10911

Petrovich, I will get this figured out. I sent you a message in game to get some more details. We are at war with SoD. They pick on small players and inactives. We have been doing our best to be noob friendly and show them how to play the game. It is difficult because they are the new blood if they stay and learn but they are also the weak link. I think I hit a nerve yesterday with them when they destroyed my 297 LS Nuke. I told them I was after the BP and I don't mind rebuilding my armies. I had heightened senses and all the appropriate buffs. They had over 1782 Birs and I still killed 533 of them for a whooping total of 8528 BP. Can you imagine their forums calling BS on my 24% Luck! So far every LS nuke of mine that hit a Bir Wall has had over 20% Luck. LoL. Can you guess what their response was? They had a total of 13 different members send Lightening Bolts and Earthquakes to my cities. Do you remember Lucifers Nephew doing his saber rattling? I have a city behind the enemy lines and he has yet to do something about it. Its funny how the #1 ranked alliance is so afraid of a real fight.

DeletedUser9493

Do you remember Lucifers Nephew doing his saber rattling? I have a city behind the enemy lines and he has yet to do something about it. Its funny how the #1 ranked alliance is so afraid of a real fight.

That is REALLY FUNNY!:)

DeletedUser9662

Just a quick update :).

Sovereign 7, Wots- 0.

Sovereign 1, The Argonauts 0 :)

DeletedUser

i have had cities in both dogs and berserkers core for longer than the above post and none have done anything yet i dont come out with these posts. Alliances dont attack stacked cities plague. Otherwise, if what u say is true your alliance is just as guilty of what u convict mine of. Clair................Please can we double date, my roomate is 6ft...200 pds male and loves the name clair

DeletedUser

Z3R0 declared war on Heroes of War. 2 CS attemps landed....2 CS attemps failed. Come on boys I know you got something better than that. Lets put a little skill in this game. I guess you didn't get the name Z3R0xVisibility for nothing. LOL I'd rather be a HERO than a ZERO haha. How dare they attack Marathon's sweetheart such as myself!

DeletedUser

Wait wait I know that should of been in the trash talk thread :) Love ya Kylehob muah

DeletedUser

I'll update weekly at the very least if you PM me in the forum. :)